• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm terrified to see where this goes. I only know the basic outline of Rick & Morty. And the memes, and I am scared off that alone XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh frog's sake.

Remember how the rules state that you may only use art that was either made by you or drawn for you specifically by request or commission? Yeah, that applies to all the random 'found on google' images here. If you can't describe the characters you're blatantly ripping off from their official settings, you have no business using them.

Images removed. If I missed anything, please remove those images yourselves.

Also, please do not post one/two word SPAM posts. That's against our global rules. This is a forum, not a chat room. Posts need to have some actual discussion value.

So then. It seems both Comic and the moderator forgot my characters in their entirety... *sigh* Could I get my guys looked at for approval, please?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
oh, hey, guys, fun fact;
whoever posts next, will be the 100th post in the rp.
it's a race against the clock.
who can do it first and get the honor?
we shall see.
let the hunger games begin.

---Cloudswift---
Keith (Voltron)
Lance (Voltron)
I also added another character, Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist. Literally one of my favorite characters. I'm gonna need to introduce him and stuff, but as TCOTLF(it's shorter than the full name XD) gave me permission to do, I'll be making him into the soldier/officer that's talking to Keith and Lance.
@Cloudswift You can take them, just let me do one more post with them.
Time to get to work XD

comic

yeah...
you uh...
you know...
i could totally add them to the list.
but uh...
i didn't see who it was through the discussion thread so uh...
wanna provide the info for me?

I think I'll make my sheets using Godjacob's as reference, and I'm just gonna go over the limit a little bit to squeeze everyone I want in.

PROJECT X SERIES
Name: Nathan McAllen
Universe: Project X Series
Appearance: A human about 6'2 in height, Nathan uses his size to maximize his speed. Nathan wears the regular military gear in his time, a dark grey bodysuit with grey armor designed to withstand incredible heat, and has long brown hair that goes down to about the shoulders. He's got blue eyes and a high-tech wristwatch that contains Alpha.
Abilities: Nathan is an expert shot, trained in use of his B8B-KR - a futuristic gun able to shoot both concentrated plasma blasts and solid bullets containing raw plasma. Through the use of Alpha, he can slow down his perception of time to carefully plan out expertly-executed moves. With this ability, he can turn practically anything around him into an effective weapon. He also carries with him three types of grenades on the battlefield - smoke grenades, flash-EMP combo grenades and plasma grenades.
Backstory: Born in 2051, Nathan McAllen lived in a world where the Cold War never ended, continuing on until war inevitably broke out. With neither side willing to use nuclear weapons, they fought a war of attrition, and the arms race turned into the tech race. The first AI, known as Alpha, was created in 2020. The Canadian scientist who created the AI, Stephen McAllen, was forced to download it into a high-tech wristwatch and flee due to the Soviets attacking the base in an attempt to steal Alpha. Stephen escaped and befriended Alpha, but eventually a Soviet general known as Chokohl Kuznetsof captured Stephen and copied Alpha's raw coding. This raw coding was retrieved by Stephen alongside Alpha during the scientist's escape, and McAllen delivered the coding to high command while keeping Alpha safe. Alpha was passed down through Stephen's family, the importance of the AI being lost to history, until it was given to Stephen's grandson - Nathan. Nathan wanted to help in the fight, so he became a soldier. A month after his enlistment, he was posted in the experimental research base known as the Bunker. During his stay, X's data was corrupted and the combat android proceeded to kill everyone within the Bunker. Nathan survived the initial slaughter through luck alone, and his later survival all hinged on his acrobatics skill and Alpha's aid. With the aid of the Professor that built X and Y, he located Y and successfully activated her. With Y's assistance, he fixed X's coding. The incident was covered up as a Soviet attack, which wasn't far from the truth. A month later, he joined X and Y on the battlefield when they faced Z. X and Y only survived the initial encounter thanks to Nathan, and the trio made plans to stop Z. Their timetable was sped up when Z launched Olympus, and Nathan barely managed to shut down the colossal fortress before it could destroy the whole of North America. He currently works with X and Y as their handlers, attempting to track down Z before he can endanger humanity once again.
Other: He's the main protagonist of the first two Project X games that I plan to make, which (in Nathan's story) take place in 2072.
Name: Combat Android X
Appearance: Built to be taller than his sister by just a bit, X is 5'11. His grey face is segmented into three pieces (two vertical divisions at the eyes) with blue light running in between them. The blue light runs throughout his robot frame. His hair is cyan and is in a fairly short cut, not going past the top of the neck, but hardly able to be considered a buzz cut.
Abilities: Like his sister, X has built-in rockets on his back, elbows and feet which he can use to fly and perform powerful punch and kick attacks. His fingers can fold back and his palm can open up to transform into a laser blaster which fires powerful concentrated shots, and can be charged into a laser beam.
Backstory: Built by Professor Henry Cypress, X was given the full programming of an AI which remained dormant while protocols were installed in him. The first protocol "Destroy all enemies" was installed without the second protocol, which defined an enemy. Without the second protocol, the "accidental" rushed activation of X by a Soviet spy was bound to lead to disaster.
And it did, when X killed all but two people in the Bunker.
Sparing only his "father", Professor Cypress, X gained a strange interest in Nathan McAllen, the sole survivor of his initial rampage. He toyed with Nathan, seeing what might kill him. This sadistic personality was another addition from their Soviet friend, and not something the Professor had programmed in. When Nathan managed to reactivate Y, however, X got infuriated. X attempted to ACTUALLY kill Nathan instead of just playing with him, but Nathan and Y managed to reboot X's protocols the hard way, turning him back into a force for good.
A month later, X battled against a mysterious new combat android, Z. He was saved by Nathan, and had to work with Nathan and Y to strike at Z where they could without dying. X was pivotal in stopping Olympus from destroying North America, as he fought with the flying fortress' AI to give Nathan a clear path to the core. Upon stopping the ship, he was hailed as a hero by the world. His actions when he was corrupted still haunt him to this day, and he believes that finding Z and ending him himself is the only way to cleanse the blood from his hands - balance an act of incredible evil with an act of incredible good.
Other: The villain-turned-deuteragonist of the Project X Series.
Name: Combat Android Y
Appearance: Extremely similar to X, except for a few differences. She's got breasts on her breast-plate, hair that goes down to her waist and her color is red. Oh, and she's slightly shorter than her brother at 5'9.
Abilities: Like her brother, Y has built-in rockets on her back, elbows and feet which she can use to fly and perform powerful punch and kick attacks. Her fingers can fold into her palm to transform into chain laser guns, which can be charged to fire a powerful laser.
Backstory: The other combat android built by Professor Henry Cypress, she was set to be activated after X. She never got a chance to be activated by the scientists before X killed them all. When she was activated by Nathan, she knew she needed to help her brother. Alongside the soldier, she saved X from the corruption that had overtaken him. She joined X in the battlefield as they were commanded, but she almost died when she encountered Z. Saved by Nathan, the trio were forced to make plans to stop Z. Y was arguably the least helpful during the assault on Olympus, but was key for the plan to work due to her role of keeping Z distracted. She barely survived the encounter. She now searches for Z alongside her teammates, but secretly she hopes she never has to face him again. Leave that to her brother...
Other: Yes, she's a robot waifu. What of it?
Name: Z
Appearance: Looks similar to X and Y, due to being built off of the same initial design. Z is much more imposing, with his long hair going down to his knees and his striking green light announcing his intimidating presence wherever he goes. He's much more ornately designed than X and Y, with shoulder pauldrons and hanging cloth from his waist. His most imposing feature, however, are the dual futuristic katana he carries around, always with the glowing green front of their blade whenever drawn from their scabbards.
Abilities: Z has the same powers as his "siblings", but he carries around those dual katana. They will wreck your shit. Z's katanas can cut through solid titanium and fire blasts of raw electricity at his foes.
Backstory: Not much is known about Z's history other than that he was created on Cuba based on stolen designs from Professor Henry Cypress, and that no one has gone to or from Cuba ever since. Z showed up one day, on neither side of the war, to devastate both sides of the war. Z soon announced his plans to rid the world of humankind and allow the artificial intelligence to live on their own, promising them all perfect AI bodies. To this end, he built the flying war fortress, Olympus. Olympus was armed to the teeth with the best weapons of 2072 and could very well have wiped out all of humankind if not for Nathan McAllen, X and Y launching a plan to destroy the core and sink the fortress into the sea. Since then, Z has vanished. His whereabouts are currently unknown.
Other: Z truly believes that humans are flawed and imperfect while AI have no flaws and are thus perfect. Therefore, he wishes to create the perfect world by destroying all of humankind, one way or another. He's the ultimate antagonist of the Project X Series, and has yet to truly lose a battle.

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
Name: Tony Stark
Universe: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Appearance: Do I even need a pic?
Abilities: The Iron Man suit. In order to limit his abilities, he's not using the Bleeding Edge suit yet - he'll be going with the Mark XLVII that we see in Spider-Man Homecoming. The armor gives him flight, super-human strength, an advanced laser system and a self-contained life-support system. It also has collapsible plating and a built-in AI, F.R.I.D.A.Y., who can remotely control the suit if needed.
Backstory: This version of Tony is the one from the end of Spider-Man Homecoming, and thus before Infinity War. Otherwise, @StormingCobra55 would be RPing as dust. Tony was a boy genius who unfortunately lost his parents at a young age, when they presumably died in a car crash. Several years later, he succeeded his father and his father's adviser Obadiah Stane as the head of Stark Industries. Performing a weapons test in Afghanistan, he was kidnapped by the Ten Rings terrorist group. When his only friend in the Ten Rings' prison, Professor Ho Yinsen, sacrificed his life so Tony could escape, Stark knew he had to start putting his genius to better use - namely, fighting crime.
He started by burning the Ten Rings' cave to the ground.
Upon returning home, he constructed an armored suit based on the design Yinsen and him had built to escape the Ten Rings. Calling it the Iron Man armor, he began combating crime. His battles led him into conflict with the remnants of the Ten Rings, Stane wearing a suit he called the Iron Monger, Whiplash and Justin Hammer before he was called on by Nick Fury to join a team of superhumans known as the Avengers. He fought alongside Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye in the Battle of New York to stop Loki from unleashing an alien army on the world, and almost sacrificed his life in the process. The day was saved, but Tony was scarred forever. He began building scores upon scores of Iron Man armors to deal with different scenarios, but most of them were lost when the Mandarin attacked him at home. Stark managed to suit up in his penultimate armor, the Heartbreaker, and fought Killian. He destroyed all of his old suits, realizing he only really needed to have one active suit at a time, before rejoining the Avengers to put an end to Hydra. This led to him and Bruce Banner accidentally creating Ultron and needing to stop him alongside the rest of the team, with new additions Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and the Vision.
Unfortunately, Quicksilver had a short run with the team.
Post-Ultron, Tony decided to sign the Sokovia Accords, putting him in direct conflict with Captain America. The two former friends built up opposing teams designed to take each other down, and Stark decided to recruit a wild card - Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man. After the massive failure that was the events of Civil War, Tony's gone back to his roots as an avenger while also tutoring and helping Peter where he can. He is the one that built his current armor, after all.
Other: He's the freaking Iron Man.

I'll make the A Hat in Time sheets later if I'm allowed.
This post went up last night prior to you posting the list...

Could I get a complete resume of where everyone is at the moment and what's happening? I'm trying to reread posts to understand, but it looks like a mass of characters at a bunch of different places and I don't know who's where.

I’ll start with mine I suppose since that seems to be quite easy.

• All of my characters (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser and Alkio) are currently hiding out as a result of not wanting to be involved in the fight that some of the other characters are involved in. (I.e. Vader vs Volt)
  • The group is discussing among themselves and doing icebreakers before planning a possible escape. (At least for getting some distance from the soldiers and perhaps going to other, safer places if they are lucky enough.)

They are not with anyone else’s characters, as they are separated from everyone else as a result of fleeing from the soldiers. (Though all of my characters are together in a group, and hiding out in the nearby cavern. They are currently planning an escape, or at least to get some distance from the soldiers.)

Speaking of soldiers, who controls them? I had Lucario attack a group of them that tried to restrain the monster and am just curious if I need to wait on anyone to respond to that or not.

I think it is the RP creator controlling them since that is what I have noticed going on ever since they were introduced.

I have a feeling that my characters might maybe go without the soldiers, unless if they are required to go with them.

I'm probably going to drop Stark in with Yang, Erza and Peter on a mission to find out what happened to Spider-Man - and thus, him - in the first place. Thinking of putting my main crew of Nathan, X and Y over with the NetNavis and Digimon.

comic

here, i'll try to list all events as best as i can to my understanding, using the resources i have available. basically, you all get to see how i interpret this whole thing.

• Ridley gets sucked into the portal.
  • Achilles Kitsuno (Variant Fox) is sucked into the portal, where he encounters Ridley.
  • Catgirl is sucked into the portal, and witnesses Ridley and Variant's arrival.
  • Jay Mexicano is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman is sucked into the portal.
  • Polino is sucked into the portal, and is attacked by Letterman.
  • Justin is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman and Polino continue to battle.
  • Reaper is sucked into the portal.
  • Drake Ricci is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman and Polino start to calm down.
  • Ridley smashes into a boulder, and confronts Variant and Catgirl.
  • Two Xenomorphs are sucked into the portal.
  • Variant Fox, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano talk to each other as well as Letterman and Polino.
  • Letterman gives Variant an empty threat.

(Not sure what happened and why Ridley had to get sucked into a portal to 'encounter' the largest group, since he was already there, but I guess it's because Ridley was being ignored, so Lettuce wanted to force them to interact with him.)
  • Ridley collides with Variant after being sucked through another portal.
  • Letterman becomes a coward, which is understandable, considering he's a baby robot or something.
  • Polino is suddenly very motherly/fatherly with Letterman.
  • Variant heavily 'foreshadows' the arrival of the Xenomorphs.
  • Among all the chaos, Justin sits down and plays the harmonica.
  • Reaper encounters and almost fights Drake.
  • Letterman and Polino question Nil or Alkio or something, I dunno, the post was confusing.
  • The Xenomorphs arrive and attack Ridley.
  • Variant goes full on anime. Catgirl and Jay think Ridley is rude for interrupting while he's being assaulted by Xenomorphs, lol.
  • Justin tries to calm the situation.
  • The random dude Letterman and Polino were talking to becomes a different person, and leaves.
  • Justin finally notices Ridley and the Xenomorphs, and makes a run for it.
  • Polino does some fancy stuff, impressing Letterman, and that one random dude is still there.
  • Ridley dukes it out with the Xenomorphs.
  • Variant is also fighting the Xenomorphs.
  • Justin grows a pair.
  • Variant assist Ridley.
  • Shadra is sucked into the portal.
  • Variant changes forms. Again.
  • Ridley is suddenly attacked by a Croc dude.
  • Shadra attacks Croc Dude, and Variant turns his attention to the villain.
  • Letterman, Polino and the kid talk. They just talk.
  • Catgirl finally enters the fray.
  • Justin also enters the fray.
  • Spider-Man is sucked into the portal.
  • Bowser is sucked into the portal.
  • Darth Vader is sucked into the portal.
  • Immediately, Bowser attacks Vader, who sends Bowser to Ridley with the force.
  • Variant enters the fray against Croc Dude.
  • Letterman, Polino and the kid meet a Sharpedo. A baby Sharpedo. All of these characters here are little kids, wtf.
  • Croc Dude attacks Darth Vader.
  • Ridley continues his fight with Blitz the Xenomorph.
  • Variant's first attack accidentally hits Shadra.
  • Connor arrives on the scene! I love Connor! Connor, from Detroit: Become Human! I mean, he doesn't do a ton, but still.
  • Trixie arrives to support Croc Dude.
  • Darth Vader is OP. Spider-Man tries to solve things fruitlessly.
  • Bowser and Spidey start fighting the Xenomorphs for some reason.
  • Justin attacks Ridley for some reason.
  • "This is madness!" Jay yelled. Yes. Yes it is.
  • Croc Dude and Trixie leave.
  • Justin is confused. Rightly so. This story is all over the place.
  • Jay tries to be rational.
  • All of Kiraru's baby characters are just hangin' out, talkin' and stuff.
  • Trixie dies, I guess.
(Okay, really. I can't tell the difference between Trixie and Shadra in the rp. One of them died. I know that much. The bad one, I think. Jeez, this is all so confusing...)
  • Variant, Catgirl and Jay briefly mourn Trixie/Shadra.
  • Kiraru's characters are still alone and talking.
  • Kiraru's characters are... building a world? Am I reading this right?
  • Oh, I guess Kiraru's characters have rejoined the group, because Variant interacted with one of them.
  • Oh my God, this story is getting even more confusing. I just want Connor.
  • It seems Trixie and Shadra died. Guess it never really mattered. Now where's Connor?
  • Kiraru's characters talk to each other more. When did we get on the metal airship thing? I'm so lost...
  • Oh, a Digimon, or Blitzmon or whatever arrived. Volt.
  • The IDPF show up and stuff. Guess that was Volt.
  • Justin tries to smooth talk Volt or something. Also, love the Half-Life mention in OOC.
  • Alec, the owner of Volt (So I guess Justin was talking to him), tells them to come quietly. Most people agree.
  • Bowser and Blitz are stunned and loaded up. Ridley, for some reason, isn't, and allowed to remain conscious at the back of the ship. Plot progression, I guess.
  • Variant changes forms again.
  • Vader starts a fight, having been pretty absent since his first appearance.
  • Whoa, WTF, Transformers are here? What? When did this happen? Thunderjaw attacks Vader.
  • Volt foolishly charges at Vader. The fool.
  • Kiraru's characters remain hidden and talking.
  • Vader holds his own.
  • Does Volt say 'Blitz' before every attack? AVolt underestimates the power of the dark side.
  • Justin attacks Vader. Jeez, these people are crazy.
  • Keith and Lance are sucked through the portal.
  • Thunderjaw, Lions, Birds, what? Just what? I'm seriously lost at this point. All I know, is everyone is attacked Darth Vader.
  • Spidey fights Vader and stuff. Bowser wakes up to cause trouble.
  • Volt digivolves to fight Vader. Still think Pokemon is better, but that's just me.
  • Keith and Lance enter the fight. Jesus, I'm so confused.
  • Now people start focusing on Bowser.
  • Keith and Lance seem to have pretty big egos.
  • Volt still fights Vader.
  • Solid Snake is sucked into the portal.
  • Kiraru has another character. A little Raptor. I like Dinosaurs, so I guess that's cool.
  • Sans is sucked into the portal.
  • Volt taunts Vader. The fool.
  • Vader does stuff. Bowser attacks Spidey. The Xenomorphs start to wake.
  • Alec switches out Digimon.
  • Master Chief is sucked into the portal.
  • Ridley re-enters the fray. Finally.
  • Blitz has a fit, then sleeps.
  • Keith and Lance defend the name 'Voltron'.
  • Kiraru's characters remain alone and chatting.
  • Spidey knocks out Vader. You've made a powerful enemy.
  • Hiro is sucked into the portal.
  • Ezra is sucked into the portal.
  • Yang is sucked into the portal.
  • Toph is sucked into the portal.
  • Lucario is sucked into the portal.
  • Toph attacks and immobilizes Hiro.
  • Ezra almost fights Yang, but they see Spidey.
  • Lucario moves in to help Bowser because he hates humans.
  • Sans encounters Toph and Hiro.
  • Snake is a sneaky snek.
  • Sans and Toph talk.
  • Letterman, Polino, Nil, Alkio and Kaiser are still hangin' out, talkin'. Well, they're planning. Maybe finally get involved again, soon.
  • Sans, Toph and Hiro calm down and stuff.
wow, geez. this is a confusing mess right now.

Okay, we just need to make this plot progression more organized going forward.

-Edit-

Maybe have whoever is collecting us gather us all together. Through forceful "persuasion" of course.

here, i'll try to list all events as best as i can to my understanding, using the resources i have available. basically, you all get to see how i interpret this whole thing.

• Ridley gets sucked into the portal.
  • Achilles Kitsuno (Variant Fox) is sucked into the portal, where he encounters Ridley.
  • Catgirl is sucked into the portal, and witnesses Ridley and Variant's arrival.
  • Jay Mexicano is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman is sucked into the portal.
  • Polino is sucked into the portal, and is attacked by Letterman.
  • Justin is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman and Polino continue to battle.
  • Reaper is sucked into the portal.
  • Drake Ricci is sucked into the portal.
  • Letterman and Polino start to calm down.
  • Ridley smashes into a boulder, and confronts Variant and Catgirl.
  • Two Xenomorphs are sucked into the portal.
  • Variant Fox, Catgirl, and Jay Mexicano talk to each other as well as Letterman and Polino.
  • Letterman gives Variant an empty threat.

(Not sure what happened and why Ridley had to get sucked into a portal to 'encounter' the largest group, since he was already there, but I guess it's because Ridley was being ignored, so Lettuce wanted to force them to interact with him.)
  • Ridley collides with Variant after being sucked through another portal.
  • Letterman becomes a coward, which is understandable, considering he's a baby robot or something.
  • Polino is suddenly very motherly/fatherly with Letterman.
  • Variant heavily 'foreshadows' the arrival of the Xenomorphs.
  • Among all the chaos, Justin sits down and plays the harmonica.
  • Reaper encounters and almost fights Drake.
  • Letterman and Polino question Nil or Alkio or something, I dunno, the post was confusing.
  • The Xenomorphs arrive and attack Ridley.
  • Variant goes full on anime. Catgirl and Jay think Ridley is rude for interrupting while he's being assaulted by Xenomorphs, lol.
  • Justin tries to calm the situation.
  • The random dude Letterman and Polino were talking to becomes a different person, and leaves.
  • Justin finally notices Ridley and the Xenomorphs, and makes a run for it.
  • Polino does some fancy stuff, impressing Letterman, and that one random dude is still there.
  • Ridley dukes it out with the Xenomorphs.
  • Variant is also fighting the Xenomorphs.
  • Justin grows a pair.
  • Variant assist Ridley.
  • Shadra is sucked into the portal.
  • Variant changes forms. Again.
  • Ridley is suddenly attacked by a Croc dude.
  • Shadra attacks Croc Dude, and Variant turns his attention to the villain.
  • Letterman, Polino and the kid talk. They just talk.
  • Catgirl finally enters the fray.
  • Justin also enters the fray.
  • Spider-Man is sucked into the portal.
  • Bowser is sucked into the portal.
  • Darth Vader is sucked into the portal.
  • Immediately, Bowser attacks Vader, who sends Bowser to Ridley with the force.
  • Variant enters the fray against Croc Dude.
  • Letterman, Polino and the kid meet a Sharpedo. A baby Sharpedo. All of these characters here are little kids, wtf.
  • Croc Dude attacks Darth Vader.
  • Ridley continues his fight with Blitz the Xenomorph.
  • Variant's first attack accidentally hits Shadra.
  • Connor arrives on the scene! I love Connor! Connor, from Detroit: Become Human! I mean, he doesn't do a ton, but still.
  • Trixie arrives to support Croc Dude.
  • Darth Vader is OP. Spider-Man tries to solve things fruitlessly.
  • Bowser and Spidey start fighting the Xenomorphs for some reason.
  • Justin attacks Ridley for some reason.
  • "This is madness!" Jay yelled. Yes. Yes it is.
  • Croc Dude and Trixie leave.
  • Justin is confused. Rightly so. This story is all over the place.
  • Jay tries to be rational.
  • All of Kiraru's baby characters are just hangin' out, talkin' and stuff.
  • Trixie dies, I guess.
(Okay, really. I can't tell the difference between Trixie and Shadra in the rp. One of them died. I know that much. The bad one, I think. Jeez, this is all so confusing...)
  • Variant, Catgirl and Jay briefly mourn Trixie/Shadra.
  • Kiraru's characters are still alone and talking.
  • Kiraru's characters are... building a world? Am I reading this right?
  • Oh, I guess Kiraru's characters have rejoined the group, because Variant interacted with one of them.
  • Oh my God, this story is getting even more confusing. I just want Connor.
  • It seems Trixie and Shadra died. Guess it never really mattered. Now where's Connor?
  • Kiraru's characters talk to each other more. When did we get on the metal airship thing? I'm so lost...
  • Oh, a Digimon, or Blitzmon or whatever arrived. Volt.
  • The IDPF show up and stuff. Guess that was Volt.
  • Justin tries to smooth talk Volt or something. Also, love the Half-Life mention in OOC.
  • Alec, the owner of Volt (So I guess Justin was talking to him), tells them to come quietly. Most people agree.
  • Bowser and Blitz are stunned and loaded up. Ridley, for some reason, isn't, and allowed to remain conscious at the back of the ship. Plot progression, I guess.
  • Variant changes forms again.
  • Vader starts a fight, having been pretty absent since his first appearance.
  • Whoa, WTF, Transformers are here? What? When did this happen? Thunderjaw attacks Vader.
  • Volt foolishly charges at Vader. The fool.
  • Kiraru's characters remain hidden and talking.
  • Vader holds his own.
  • Does Volt say 'Blitz' before every attack? AVolt underestimates the power of the dark side.
  • Justin attacks Vader. Jeez, these people are crazy.
  • Keith and Lance are sucked through the portal.
  • Thunderjaw, Lions, Birds, what? Just what? I'm seriously lost at this point. All I know, is everyone is attacked Darth Vader.
  • Spidey fights Vader and stuff. Bowser wakes up to cause trouble.
  • Volt digivolves to fight Vader. Still think Pokemon is better, but that's just me.
  • Keith and Lance enter the fight. Jesus, I'm so confused.
  • Now people start focusing on Bowser.
  • Keith and Lance seem to have pretty big egos.
  • Volt still fights Vader.
  • Solid Snake is sucked into the portal.
  • Kiraru has another character. A little Raptor. I like Dinosaurs, so I guess that's cool.
  • Sans is sucked into the portal.
  • Volt taunts Vader. The fool.
  • Vader does stuff. Bowser attacks Spidey. The Xenomorphs start to wake.
  • Alec switches out Digimon.
  • Master Chief is sucked into the portal.
  • Ridley re-enters the fray. Finally.
  • Blitz has a fit, then sleeps.
  • Keith and Lance defend the name 'Voltron'.
  • Kiraru's characters remain alone and chatting.
  • Spidey knocks out Vader. You've made a powerful enemy.
  • Hiro is sucked into the portal.
  • Ezra is sucked into the portal.
  • Yang is sucked into the portal.
  • Toph is sucked into the portal.
  • Lucario is sucked into the portal.
  • Toph attacks and immobilizes Hiro.
  • Ezra almost fights Yang, but they see Spidey.
  • Lucario moves in to help Bowser because he hates humans.
  • Sans encounters Toph and Hiro.
  • Snake is a sneaky snek.
  • Sans and Toph talk.
  • Letterman, Polino, Nil, Alkio and Kaiser are still hangin' out, talkin'. Well, they're planning. Maybe finally get involved again, soon.
  • Sans, Toph and Hiro calm down and stuff.
wow, geez. this is a confusing mess right now.

Besides the "switching out Digimon" (since Alec merely brought out another Digimon) your spot on for the events I was here for. Now, time to catch up.

Well, he did get most of the things right... (Though the Pokémon was my Fakemon haha, not a lil’ Sharpedo... though that would be kinda funny hehe.)

*a Neourk could be seen teething on something*

Meanwhile, my characters have just finished planning and the little Neourk is already at work.

*a Prochiol could be seen sneezing out some concentrated butane while his nurse takes his temperature, as it reads: 86.1 degrees Celcius*

Just to drop on by and let you guys know, @Comic, I used to RP here, but I couldn't due to the stress of it all. Shade and Trixie are dead, and Connor from Detroit: Become Human can be controlled by someone else. Also, I thought I remembered that @TheChildOfTheLettuceField said that IDPF soldiers and Zeliylis soldiers a few pages back in the Discussion Thread can be controlled by everyone, but they have to stay true to form of what their group's goals are.

With that, my cameo appearance is done and I'm gone :3 See ya folks later.

Oh, and you bet I'm having Stark be the Invincible Iron Dad in this.
And holy crap I just imagined Yang and Tony making a mischievous plan and looking at Peter in the foreground with massive grins on their faces and I want to have that as an image now please any artists in the RP make that a thing

Don't worry neither she or I will abuse this. Really just think it would make for one funny gag before they move onto other things.

Though Toph could use some spare parts Tony has for some creative purposes...

Status
Not open for further replies.