• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, so this is an ultimate crossover type thing? I'm fairly interested. Can I get a rundown on what's happened so far in the RP, though, before I submit my characters? Also, is it okay if I go over the character limit? There's at least six characters I want - four characters from a game series I plan to make, and Hat Kid and Snatcher from A Hat in Time.

Heyy, remember when I said I wanted to use that officer character? Here's the bio(finally)!

Name: Maes Hughes
Appearance: I'm using official art as a reference again, just because I trust that more than my ability to describe things.
Weapon(s): Pistol, knife
Skills: Maes is very intelligent and is often able to deduce things rather quickly. He is also talented with knives.
Universe: Fullmetal Alchemist
Feats: Almost figured out what the Homunculi were planning
So in the anime, he dies, but I'm planning on having him be introduced by falling through a wormhole when he staggers backwards after being wounded. He conveniently comes out just a few streets from a hospital, where he is treated, survives, and is interrogated by the IDpF or something.

Name: Hiroshi "Hiro"
Universe: Kingdom Hearts (OC)
Appearance: Fair skin with black hair, dark green eyes and a visible scar over his right eye. Wears a dark blue t-shirt with a silver & white jacket. Wears a pair of dark grey pants and some black tennis shoes with white laces. Also wears a visible ruby-stoned necklace around his neck.
Personality: Adventurous and always looking for something to do, one can never have a dull moment around him. Tends to joke around and seemingly not take things seriously, but this is largely a coping mechanism to hide the internal pain of his early childhood growing up in hard times as well as the pain of his family being missing and unsure of where they are.
Abilities: Able to use the Keyblade, Total Eclipse...
...which grants him the ability to use magic for various spells. Such as element-based attacks, barrier generation, healing and even a short period where he is able to stop time. He also is able to summon select allies that he made magic contracts with, such as the winged Pegasus (Who offers flight & diving attacks) from Disney's Hercules, Stitch (Who offers a frantic brawler & laser gun shooter) from Disney's Lilo & Stitch and Olaf (Who offers a cold wind-chill attack) from Disney's Frozen. Only one summon can be made at a time and it only lasts a limited time. His magic also has a set limit that if he burns through too fast needs a period of "recharge" before he can use it again. The blade itself is also a deceptively sharp sword in spite of its blunt appearance and if it is knocked out of his hands he can call the Keyblade back to his hands. Tough there have been ways to circumvent this. Naturally, without the Keyblade in his hands he is all but useless with only some above average athleticism and some parkour to bank on. His Keyblade also allows him to open and close the "Hearts" of worlds.
Backstory: Grew up in the world of Raxip, within a large a steam-punk based city, as a humble baker's son who fell into some bad habits to help provide for his family. However, during the effects of the Keyblade Rebirth (Where the main antagonist, Kyuseishu, "awakened" hundreds of Keyblades in the old war-torn world the Keyblade Graveyard to send to all the worlds to find owners), he ended proving himself "worthy" for the Keyblade Total Eclipse. He had little time to dwell on this new discover, as a mysterious inter-planet rift opened up which released hundreds of these white creatures known as "The Forsaken" that attacked his home and abducted his parents on top of others. Before he suffered the same fate, he was saved by an older and newfound Master Keyblade Wielder in Kairi who took him to Traverse Town. Kairi, who herself searches for fellow Keyblade Masters Sora & Riku, allowed Hiro to go with her as they form allies and try to stop Kyuseishu and rescue those he has captured for whatever dark purpose he has in mind.
Other: From my personal fanfic "Kingdom Hearts: Infinity Rift."

Name: Lucario
Universe: Pokemon
Appearance:
250px-448Lucario.png

Personality: Is respectful and wise, having lived in a time of war and being taught many things about life from his master Sir Aaron. However, after he was "betrayed" and sealed away for 1,000 years he became bitter and has a distrust of humans.
Abilities: Able to channel and sense Aura, the energy given off by all living things. He can sense and track the Aura of others allowing him sight even with direct visibility is limited and he can also use raw Aura for attacks; notably the attack fittingly named "Aura Sphere." Being a fighting & steel type, it access in close range combat with moves such as "Close Combat" and "Bullet Punch." Can also be a bit deceptive, with moves such as "Double Team" making after images of himself to throw an enemy off and "Copycat" to take an opponent's attack and use it against them. Can also use Aura to telepathically communicate with others to substitute verbal communication.
Backstory: Over 1,000 years ago, Lucario served Sir Aaron, the champion of Queen Rin and the kingdom of Cameran Palace. Lucario and Aaron were sensitive to aura and as such they would train and fight together; forming an inseparable bond as they kept Cameran Palace safe and Lucario picked up all that he learned under Sir Aaron's guidance. When Cameran Palace was about to be caught in the middle of a war, Aaron went to the Tree of Beginning where a recently blinded-Lucario persued only for Aaron then threw his staff at him; sealing Lucario within after Aaron seemingly betrayed the kingdom. The armies raged past the staff, and Aaron's Pidgeot later returned it to Rin.
Other: Given it is an anime Pokemon, I figured it was okay to give it a fifth move. If not I will cut it down to four. Over 1,000 years later it would be freed when it detected a similar Aura within a Pallet Town trainer named Ash Ketchum.

Name: Erza Scarlet
Universe: Fairy Tail
Appearance:
Personality:
Erza is typically a very focused if not strict individual. With a "scary" side to her that could be quite intimidating. Critical of her allies as she has a great deal of pride and expects the best out of herself and others. Quite passionate about her guild and her companions, as well as bold & fearless though that can at times shield her own insecurities and habit of blaming herself for misfortunes that befall her or her allies. Feels no shame at all when it comes to showing some skin and seems to have rather unusual views on modesty in general. And can be surprisingly silly at times despite her reputation as the "cool badass" of the guild.
Abilities: Uses the magic known as "Requip" which allows her to summon & equip herself specialized magic armors from magic-space that all have their own unique atributes. The standard armor, the Heart Kreuz Armor (Pictured above) simply grants her basic armor and a sword; which compliments her swordsmanship and overall weapon mastery.
The Armors:
Heaven's Wheel Armor
-Grants her flight
-Allows her to summon dozens of swords, that can be used for melee or projectile attacks

Black Wing Armor
-Grants her flight (Faster than her Heaven's Wheel Armor in the air)
-Increased aerial agility

Flame Empress Armor
-Grants her resistance to fire and fire-based attacks
-The use of fire magic

Giant Armor
-Grants her enhanced physical strength
-Fights with a giant spear, rather than a sword

Adamantine Armor
-Increased defenses due to thicker armored plates and two connectable shields over her arms.
-Generate magic barrier when she brings her shields together for added defense.

Purgatory Armor
-Her strongest offensive armor, in terms of damage output rather than physical force like the Giant Armor, delivering heavy and devastating strikes.
-Use of a spiked mace, rather than a sword.

Clear Heart Clothing
-Sacrifices all defense for pure offensive power with added agility.
-Able to channel magic into her sword in place of the magic for an armor to add force to her slashes & stabs.

Lightning Empress Armor
-Lightning Magic
-Resistance to lightning and electric based attacks
-Use of a long spear for combat, rather than a sword.

Flight Armor
-Grants her super speed
-Duel wield swords
-Does not allow her to fly...I don't get the name either XD

Robe of Yuen
-Grants user elastic properties; allowing for elongated stretches of limbs as an example.
-Use of a Japanese polearm, similar to a halberd, instead of a sword.

Morning Star Armor
-Duel Wield Blades
-Able to channel energy to use for projectile blasts
-Channel bright light to blind her enemies.

Admandura Fairy
-Uses twin, larger daggers
-Channels Fairy Magic to give an enhancement to her bladed attacks and provide some form of energy blasts.

Sea Empress Armor
-Water Magic
-Resistance to water-based attacks
-Ability to swim underwater at higher speeds

Nakagami Armor
-Ably to nullify magic or energy attacks and is capable of "slicing" anything, including space. Exaggeration perhaps but it is her strongest armor with tremendous magic power.
-Use of a large halberd rather than a sword

Seduction Armor
-Used for seduction and to distract enemies with her physical attractiveness.
-Not a combat-useful armor (Never used it in a fight in canon), on average, and used more for um...personal reasons.

Erza also possesses an artificial eye for her right eye that helps her see through illusions

Backstory: Growing up she was made a child slave at the Tower of Heaven along with many others before she along with fellow prisoner Jellal Fernandes organized a rebellion and helped them all escape. During the attempt, Erza's right eye was damaged and Jellal became corrupted by the dark wizard Zeref's magic which made him a dark follower and caused the two to go their separate ways. She would soon join up with the mage guild, Fairy Tail, where she would become one of its most valued members and eventually reached the elite rank of S-Class Mage within the guild. The arrival of new member Lucy Heartfilia caused the formation of Team Natsu, which composed of herself along with fellow mages Natsu Dragneeel, Gray Fullbuster and Wendy Marvell where they went on many missions and Erza was critical in helping to defeat many dark guilds and help protect the land of Fiore time and time again.
Other: Some of these armors bleed into each other in terms of what they do, so I tried to word it around to make them stand out more from each other. If only slightly.

Name: Toph Beifong
Universe: Avatar
Appearance:
Personality:
Quite the natural independent and is not afraid to speak her mind. Very direct, if not confrontational and stubborn. Is a natural sarcastic individual, often using her blindness as the subject of jokes given her ability to take care of herself sometimes makes her own friends forget she is blind. A natural tomboy, with no sense of manners or rather a deliberate disregard of them as she can act proper and polite if she cares enough to try; she just often chooses not to. Is a gambler by nature and can often be quite mischievous by nature, but underneath it all she is just someone who wants to show the world she is not the tiny, weak and fragile little girl in need of protection her parents believe her to be.
Abilities: As a master-level Earth Bender, Toph is able to manipulate the very earth itself for a variety of purposes. She can alter the landscape, generate boulders & rocks to smash into enemies and dig through the ground to travel around. To name but a few, though naturally she is less effective when there is not direct Earth around her for her to bend. She uses a special seismic sense, which allows her to feel the vibrations of things that move along or come into contact with the earth to and as such can "wait and listen" to practically predict one's movement before they complete it. Allowing her, to a degree, greater visibility when she is able to use this. However, when she is not on Earth surfaces (Such as traveling through the desert or riding Appa, the flying Bison of Aang's) her vision is either blurred or becomes truly blind. Toph also is able to bend metal, as she is the first metal bender in her setting, to manipulate metal the same way she does the earth as she can demolish metal doorways or make suits of metal to name but a few capabilities. Toph can also feel the heartbeat of others and tell when they are lying based on irregular rates. However, if one is a natural liar and can keep their heartbeat steady then they can fool Toph much like a real liar detector.
Backstory: Born blind, she was sheltered much as a child by her overprotective parents who viewed Toph as weak and in need of constant protection. However, a chance encounter with desendents of the first Earth Benders in the Badgermoles allowed the young Toph to learn Earth Bending in secret with them. There Toph would be able to use her weakness and turn it into a strength, developing seismic sense and allowing her to grow as a skilled & powerful Earth Bender. However, because her parents were oblivious to this they continued to shelter her and even made the public believe they didn't have a daughter at all. Feeling boxed in, Toph assumed the alias the Blind Bandit and participated in underground Earth Bending tournament where she became the undefeated champion. That was till Aang, the Avatar in need of an Earth Bending teacher to learn the four elements, sought her out and ended up beating her using stealth Airbending to knock her out of the ring. The organizer of these tournaments assumed the fight was a fix and as such capture Toph & Aang to hold for ransomed. Aang's friends managed to free them, and Toph proceeded to defeat the organizer and all of the underground Earth Benders alone before she snuck away with Aang; agreeing to be his Earth Bending teacher and going on an adventure of a lifetime.
Other: Is it possible for any currency that our characters happen to have on them to transfer into a universal one? Want to somehow use Toph's wealthy background in the RP itself for a joke or something.

Name: Yang Xiao Long
Universe: RWBY
Appearance:
Personality:
Straightforward and very confident in herself. A naturally cheerful, energetic individual with an adventurous and carefree side to her. Loves to joke and tease around, especially with her desire to make various bad puns. Has a bit of a temper to her, and can be thrown off her game if angered enough where she devolves into punching blindly. Is very much an extrovert and has that "cool big sis" attitude about her which can cause her to be a bit mischievous and sometimes irresponsible.
Abilities: Uses a pair of duel ranged shot gauntlets known as Ember Celica. Her semblance, one's internal power manifested, allows her to channel the force of any blow she takes into kinetic energy and punch back with it as a boost to her already enhanced physical strength. Though this is a double edged sword, as she still has to take the attack first and the damage that comes with it.
Backstory: Born as the elder daughter of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose and along with her younger sister Ruby Rose. Yang would discover that Summer was not her biological mother, but rather a woman named Raven Branwen who abandoned her at birth making her Ruby's half sister. This, coupled with her father's emotional breakdown after Summer's death during a mission, became obsessed with trying to find her to the point she took a young Ruby with her to go look into a lead, only to nearly get them killed by Beowolves before Ruby's uncle Qrow saved them. Yang made a vow to never put Ruby in danger like that again and find her mother but not let the search consume her. Years later she would addend the hunter's school Beacon Academy and join her sister Ruby in the fittingly named Team RWBY with Weiss Schnee & Blake Belladonna.
Other: Yang is gonna make you guys face sever pun-ishment XD

I presume, hope, that these ones are not taken XD. I also hope there is some balancing mechanism for the RP cause I don't want my characters to be all soloed by one higher tier character like say Eevee's hypothetical Iron Man character cause "that's what would logically happen you uncultured plep!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Five characters is enough for me since I have my fan made character from Megaman BN, my fan made Pokémon, two of my fan made characters from Puyo Puyo and Tetris, and the other from Final Fantasy.

*a Noturile sneaks over from the PRP thread while stealing some cookies from the jar when no one is looking*

I think I am set with me as well (Assuming nobody else here has one of these characters XD)

Got my Kingdom Hearts OC, my favorite Pokemon. My favorite female anime character in Erza, my favorite female character period and maybe my favorite ever period in Toph and one of my other favorites in Yang.

Though I might make more, if needed and if I have the impulse.

Huh, so this is an ultimate crossover type thing? I'm fairly interested. Can I get a rundown on what's happened so far in the RP, though, before I submit my characters? Also, is it okay if I go over the character limit? There's at least six characters I want - four characters from a game series I plan to make, and Hat Kid and Snatcher from A Hat in Time.

Yeah, if I could get a plot update that would be much appreciated so I know what I'm jumping into.

I'll make this brief. So, everyone has been going on with their everyday lives, and then suddenly gets sucked into a wormhole that puts them in a strange world. (After touching some sort of peculiar shard.)

Everyone appears to be confused, and then it gets to where some soldiers arrive in an airship. A creature was restrained by the soldiers, while some of the characters fight against each other soon after. (Currently, we are at this part right now.)

As for my characters, they have decided to sneak away from the scene and end up hiding in a cavern that Nil had opened up utilizing his magic.

I think I'll make my sheets using Godjacob's as reference, and I'm just gonna go over the limit a little bit to squeeze everyone I want in.

PROJECT X SERIES
Name: Nathan McAllen
Universe: Project X Series
Appearance: A human about 6'2 in height, Nathan uses his size to maximize his speed. Nathan wears the regular military gear in his time, a dark grey bodysuit with grey armor designed to withstand incredible heat, and has long brown hair that goes down to about the shoulders. He's got blue eyes and a high-tech wristwatch that contains Alpha.
Abilities: Nathan is an expert shot, trained in use of his B8B-KR - a futuristic gun able to shoot both concentrated plasma blasts and solid bullets containing raw plasma. Through the use of Alpha, he can slow down his perception of time to carefully plan out expertly-executed moves. With this ability, he can turn practically anything around him into an effective weapon. He also carries with him three types of grenades on the battlefield - smoke grenades, flash-EMP combo grenades and plasma grenades.
Backstory: Born in 2051, Nathan McAllen lived in a world where the Cold War never ended, continuing on until war inevitably broke out. With neither side willing to use nuclear weapons, they fought a war of attrition, and the arms race turned into the tech race. The first AI, known as Alpha, was created in 2020. The Canadian scientist who created the AI, Stephen McAllen, was forced to download it into a high-tech wristwatch and flee due to the Soviets attacking the base in an attempt to steal Alpha. Stephen escaped and befriended Alpha, but eventually a Soviet general known as Chokohl Kuznetsof captured Stephen and copied Alpha's raw coding. This raw coding was retrieved by Stephen alongside Alpha during the scientist's escape, and McAllen delivered the coding to high command while keeping Alpha safe. Alpha was passed down through Stephen's family, the importance of the AI being lost to history, until it was given to Stephen's grandson - Nathan. Nathan wanted to help in the fight, so he became a soldier. A month after his enlistment, he was posted in the experimental research base known as the Bunker. During his stay, X's data was corrupted and the combat android proceeded to kill everyone within the Bunker. Nathan survived the initial slaughter through luck alone, and his later survival all hinged on his acrobatics skill and Alpha's aid. With the aid of the Professor that built X and Y, he located Y and successfully activated her. With Y's assistance, he fixed X's coding. The incident was covered up as a Soviet attack, which wasn't far from the truth. A month later, he joined X and Y on the battlefield when they faced Z. X and Y only survived the initial encounter thanks to Nathan, and the trio made plans to stop Z. Their timetable was sped up when Z launched Olympus, and Nathan barely managed to shut down the colossal fortress before it could destroy the whole of North America. He currently works with X and Y as their handlers, attempting to track down Z before he can endanger humanity once again.
Other: He's the main protagonist of the first two Project X games that I plan to make, which (in Nathan's story) take place in 2072.
Name: Combat Android X
Appearance: Built to be taller than his sister by just a bit, X is 5'11. His grey face is segmented into three pieces (two vertical divisions at the eyes) with blue light running in between them. The blue light runs throughout his robot frame. His hair is cyan and is in a fairly short cut, not going past the top of the neck, but hardly able to be considered a buzz cut.
Abilities: Like his sister, X has built-in rockets on his back, elbows and feet which he can use to fly and perform powerful punch and kick attacks. His fingers can fold back and his palm can open up to transform into a laser blaster which fires powerful concentrated shots, and can be charged into a laser beam.
Backstory: Built by Professor Henry Cypress, X was given the full programming of an AI which remained dormant while protocols were installed in him. The first protocol "Destroy all enemies" was installed without the second protocol, which defined an enemy. Without the second protocol, the "accidental" rushed activation of X by a Soviet spy was bound to lead to disaster.
And it did, when X killed all but two people in the Bunker.
Sparing only his "father", Professor Cypress, X gained a strange interest in Nathan McAllen, the sole survivor of his initial rampage. He toyed with Nathan, seeing what might kill him. This sadistic personality was another addition from their Soviet friend, and not something the Professor had programmed in. When Nathan managed to reactivate Y, however, X got infuriated. X attempted to ACTUALLY kill Nathan instead of just playing with him, but Nathan and Y managed to reboot X's protocols the hard way, turning him back into a force for good.
A month later, X battled against a mysterious new combat android, Z. He was saved by Nathan, and had to work with Nathan and Y to strike at Z where they could without dying. X was pivotal in stopping Olympus from destroying North America, as he fought with the flying fortress' AI to give Nathan a clear path to the core. Upon stopping the ship, he was hailed as a hero by the world. His actions when he was corrupted still haunt him to this day, and he believes that finding Z and ending him himself is the only way to cleanse the blood from his hands - balance an act of incredible evil with an act of incredible good.
Other: The villain-turned-deuteragonist of the Project X Series.
Name: Combat Android Y
Appearance: Extremely similar to X, except for a few differences. She's got breasts on her breast-plate, hair that goes down to her waist and her color is red. Oh, and she's slightly shorter than her brother at 5'9.
Abilities: Like her brother, Y has built-in rockets on her back, elbows and feet which she can use to fly and perform powerful punch and kick attacks. Her fingers can fold into her palm to transform into chain laser guns, which can be charged to fire a powerful laser.
Backstory: The other combat android built by Professor Henry Cypress, she was set to be activated after X. She never got a chance to be activated by the scientists before X killed them all. When she was activated by Nathan, she knew she needed to help her brother. Alongside the soldier, she saved X from the corruption that had overtaken him. She joined X in the battlefield as they were commanded, but she almost died when she encountered Z. Saved by Nathan, the trio were forced to make plans to stop Z. Y was arguably the least helpful during the assault on Olympus, but was key for the plan to work due to her role of keeping Z distracted. She barely survived the encounter. She now searches for Z alongside her teammates, but secretly she hopes she never has to face him again. Leave that to her brother...
Other: Yes, she's a robot waifu. What of it?
Name: Z
Appearance: Looks similar to X and Y, due to being built off of the same initial design. Z is much more imposing, with his long hair going down to his knees and his striking green light announcing his intimidating presence wherever he goes. He's much more ornately designed than X and Y, with shoulder pauldrons and hanging cloth from his waist. His most imposing feature, however, are the dual futuristic katana he carries around, always with the glowing green front of their blade whenever drawn from their scabbards.
Abilities: Z has the same powers as his "siblings", but he carries around those dual katana. They will wreck your shit. Z's katanas can cut through solid titanium and fire blasts of raw electricity at his foes.
Backstory: Not much is known about Z's history other than that he was created on Cuba based on stolen designs from Professor Henry Cypress, and that no one has gone to or from Cuba ever since. Z showed up one day, on neither side of the war, to devastate both sides of the war. Z soon announced his plans to rid the world of humankind and allow the artificial intelligence to live on their own, promising them all perfect AI bodies. To this end, he built the flying war fortress, Olympus. Olympus was armed to the teeth with the best weapons of 2072 and could very well have wiped out all of humankind if not for Nathan McAllen, X and Y launching a plan to destroy the core and sink the fortress into the sea. Since then, Z has vanished. His whereabouts are currently unknown.
Other: Z truly believes that humans are flawed and imperfect while AI have no flaws and are thus perfect. Therefore, he wishes to create the perfect world by destroying all of humankind, one way or another. He's the ultimate antagonist of the Project X Series, and has yet to truly lose a battle.

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
Name: Tony Stark
Universe: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Appearance: Do I even need a pic?
Abilities: The Iron Man suit. In order to limit his abilities, he's not using the Bleeding Edge suit yet - he'll be going with the Mark XLVII that we see in Spider-Man Homecoming. The armor gives him flight, super-human strength, an advanced laser system and a self-contained life-support system. It also has collapsible plating and a built-in AI, F.R.I.D.A.Y., who can remotely control the suit if needed.
Backstory: This version of Tony is the one from the end of Spider-Man Homecoming, and thus before Infinity War. Otherwise, @StormingCobra55 would be RPing as dust. Tony was a boy genius who unfortunately lost his parents at a young age, when they presumably died in a car crash. Several years later, he succeeded his father and his father's adviser Obadiah Stane as the head of Stark Industries. Performing a weapons test in Afghanistan, he was kidnapped by the Ten Rings terrorist group. When his only friend in the Ten Rings' prison, Professor Ho Yinsen, sacrificed his life so Tony could escape, Stark knew he had to start putting his genius to better use - namely, fighting crime.
He started by burning the Ten Rings' cave to the ground.
Upon returning home, he constructed an armored suit based on the design Yinsen and him had built to escape the Ten Rings. Calling it the Iron Man armor, he began combating crime. His battles led him into conflict with the remnants of the Ten Rings, Stane wearing a suit he called the Iron Monger, Whiplash and Justin Hammer before he was called on by Nick Fury to join a team of superhumans known as the Avengers. He fought alongside Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye in the Battle of New York to stop Loki from unleashing an alien army on the world, and almost sacrificed his life in the process. The day was saved, but Tony was scarred forever. He began building scores upon scores of Iron Man armors to deal with different scenarios, but most of them were lost when the Mandarin attacked him at home. Stark managed to suit up in his penultimate armor, the Heartbreaker, and fought Killian. He destroyed all of his old suits, realizing he only really needed to have one active suit at a time, before rejoining the Avengers to put an end to Hydra. This led to him and Bruce Banner accidentally creating Ultron and needing to stop him alongside the rest of the team, with new additions Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and the Vision.
Unfortunately, Quicksilver had a short run with the team.
Post-Ultron, Tony decided to sign the Sokovia Accords, putting him in direct conflict with Captain America. The two former friends built up opposing teams designed to take each other down, and Stark decided to recruit a wild card - Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man. After the massive failure that was the events of Civil War, Tony's gone back to his roots as an avenger while also tutoring and helping Peter where he can. He is the one that built his current armor, after all.
Other: He's the freaking Iron Man.

I'll make the A Hat in Time sheets later if I'm allowed.

Last edited:
@Eeveechu151 well, we could always be playing the versions from after the upcoming movies like Avengers 4. Spider-Man is gonna return. It would open the door for your nano-tech armor, which is definitely my favorite Iron Man suit, as well as the Iron Spider suit.

Well I mean, I still could use the nano-tech armor here, but I'd rather not pull out nanomachines just yet. Besides, we don't know what will happen in Avengers 4 yet, so it's safer to play it post-Homecoming. Hell, we could have this trip be the inspiration for nanomachines. But I want Iron Man to be on-par with X so they can have a good ol' slugfest.
Also...
Captain America makes a heroic sacrifice and passes the shield on to Bucky, Tony Stark and Pepper go live happily with Iron Man retiring as an Avenger, and Thor goes off with any Asgardians that come back during the whole resurrection thing (ideally the Warriors Three and Sif) to go make a new Asgard like at the end of Ragnarok. Oh, and I want Iron Man and Rescue to lay the smackdown on Thanos as a tag team.

Honestly Iron Man vs. Erza would be a neat battle. The whole magic vs. technology thing, plus both specialize in using various "suits" for combat.

Though that depends on how we scale things here.

Name: Hiroshi "Hiro"
Universe: Kingdom Hearts (OC)
Appearance: Fair skin with black hair, dark green eyes and a visible scar over his right eye. Wears a dark blue t-shirt with a silver & white jacket. Wears a pair of dark grey pants and some black tennis shoes with white laces. Also wears a visible ruby-stoned necklace around his neck.
View attachment 652095
Personality: Adventurous and always looking for something to do, one can never have a dull moment around him. Tends to joke around and seemingly not take things seriously, but this is largely a coping mechanism to hide the internal pain of his early childhood growing up in hard times as well as the pain of his family being missing and unsure of where they are.
Abilities: Able to use the Keyblade, Total Eclipse...
View attachment 652096
...which grants him the ability to use magic for various spells. Such as element-based attacks, barrier generation, healing and even a short period where he is able to stop time. He also is able to summon select allies that he made magic contracts with, such as the winged Pegasus (Who offers flight & diving attacks) from Disney's Hercules, Stitch (Who offers a frantic brawler & laser gun shooter) from Disney's Lilo & Stitch and Olaf (Who offers a cold wind-chill attack) from Disney's Frozen. Only one summon can be made at a time and it only lasts a limited time. His magic also has a set limit that if he burns through too fast needs a period of "recharge" before he can use it again. The blade itself is also a deceptively sharp sword in spite of its blunt appearance and if it is knocked out of his hands he can call the Keyblade back to his hands. Tough there have been ways to circumvent this. Naturally, without the Keyblade in his hands he is all but useless with only some above average athleticism and some parkour to bank on. His Keyblade also allows him to open and close the "Hearts" of worlds.
Backstory: Grew up in the world of Raxip, within a large a steam-punk based city, as a humble baker's son who fell into some bad habits to help provide for his family. However, during the effects of the Keyblade Rebirth (Where the main antagonist, Kyuseishu, "awakened" hundreds of Keyblades in the old war-torn world the Keyblade Graveyard to send to all the worlds to find owners), he ended proving himself "worthy" for the Keyblade Total Eclipse. He had little time to dwell on this new discover, as a mysterious inter-planet rift opened up which released hundreds of these white creatures known as "The Forsaken" that attacked his home and abducted his parents on top of others. Before he suffered the same fate, he was saved by an older and newfound Master Keyblade Wielder in Kairi who took him to Traverse Town. Kairi, who herself searches for fellow Keyblade Masters Sora & Riku, allowed Hiro to go with her as they form allies and try to stop Kyuseishu and rescue those he has captured for whatever dark purpose he has in mind.
Other: From my personal fanfic "Kingdom Hearts: Infinity Rift."

Name: Lucario
Universe: Pokemon
Appearance:
250px-448Lucario.png

Personality: Is respectful and wise, having lived in a time of war and being taught many things about life from his master Sir Aaron. However, after he was "betrayed" and sealed away for 1,000 years he became bitter and has a distrust of humans.
Abilities: Able to channel and sense Aura, the energy given off by all living things. He can sense and track the Aura of others allowing him sight even with direct visibility is limited and he can also use raw Aura for attacks; notably the attack fittingly named "Aura Sphere." Being a fighting & steel type, it access in close range combat with moves such as "Close Combat" and "Bullet Punch." Can also be a bit deceptive, with moves such as "Double Team" making after images of himself to throw an enemy off and "Copycat" to take an opponent's attack and use it against them. Can also use Aura to telepathically communicate with others to substitute verbal communication.
Backstory: Over 1,000 years ago, Lucario served Sir Aaron, the champion of Queen Rin and the kingdom of Cameran Palace. Lucario and Aaron were sensitive to aura and as such they would train and fight together; forming an inseparable bond as they kept Cameran Palace safe and Lucario picked up all that he learned under Sir Aaron's guidance. When Cameran Palace was about to be caught in the middle of a war, Aaron went to the Tree of Beginning where a recently blinded-Lucario persued only for Aaron then threw his staff at him; sealing Lucario within after Aaron seemingly betrayed the kingdom. The armies raged past the staff, and Aaron's Pidgeot later returned it to Rin.
Other: Given it is an anime Pokemon, I figured it was okay to give it a fifth move. If not I will cut it down to four. Over 1,000 years later it would be freed when it detected a similar Aura within a Pallet Town trainer named Ash Ketchum.

Name: Erza Scarlet
Universe: Fairy Tail
Appearance: View attachment 652124
Personality:
Erza is typically a very focused if not strict individual. With a "scary" side to her that could be quite intimidating. Critical of her allies as she has a great deal of pride and expects the best out of herself and others. Quite passionate about her guild and her companions, as well as bold & fearless though that can at times shield her own insecurities and habit of blaming herself for misfortunes that befall her or her allies. Feels no shame at all when it comes to showing some skin and seems to have rather unusual views on modesty in general. And can be surprisingly silly at times despite her reputation as the "cool badass" of the guild.
Abilities: Uses the magic known as "Requip" which allows her to summon & equip herself specialized magic armors from magic-space that all have their own unique atributes. The standard armor, the Heart Kreuz Armor (Pictured above) simply grants her basic armor and a sword; which compliments her swordsmanship and overall weapon mastery.
The Armors:
Heaven's Wheel Armor
View attachment 652186
-Grants her flight
-Allows her to summon dozens of swords, that can be used for melee or projectile attacks

Black Wing Armor
View attachment 652150
-Grants her flight (Faster than her Heaven's Wheel Armor in the air)
-Increased aerial agility

Flame Empress Armor
View attachment 652185
-Grants her resistance to fire and fire-based attacks
-The use of fire magic

Giant Armor
View attachment 652153
-Grants her enhanced physical strength
-Fights with a giant spear, rather than a sword

Adamantine Armor
View attachment 652184
-Increased defenses due to thicker armored plates and two connectable shields over her arms.
-Generate magic barrier when she brings her shields together for added defense.

Purgatory Armor
View attachment 652183
-Her strongest offensive armor, in terms of damage output rather than physical force like the Giant Armor, delivering heavy and devastating strikes.
-Use of a spiked mace, rather than a sword.

Clear Heart Clothing
View attachment 652172
-Sacrifices all defense for pure offensive power with added agility.
-Able to channel magic into her sword in place of the magic for an armor to add force to her slashes & stabs.

Lightning Empress Armor
View attachment 652159
-Lightning Magic
-Resistance to lightning and electric based attacks
-Use of a long spear for combat, rather than a sword.

Flight Armor
View attachment 652160
-Grants her super speed
-Duel wield swords
-Does not allow her to fly...I don't get the name either XD

Robe of Yuen
View attachment 652162
-Grants user elastic properties; allowing for elongated stretches of limbs as an example.
-Use of a Japanese polearm, similar to a halberd, instead of a sword.

Morning Star Armor
View attachment 652164
-Duel Wield Blades
-Able to channel energy to use for projectile blasts
-Channel bright light to blind her enemies.

Admandura Fairy
View attachment 652165
-Uses twin, larger daggers
-Channels Fairy Magic to give an enhancement to her bladed attacks and provide some form of energy blasts.

Sea Empress Armor
View attachment 652166
-Water Magic
-Resistance to water-based attacks
-Ability to swim underwater at higher speeds

Nakagami Armor
View attachment 652168
-Ably to nullify magic or energy attacks and is capable of "slicing" anything, including space. Exaggeration perhaps but it is her strongest armor with tremendous magic power.
-Use of a large halberd rather than a sword

Seduction Armor
View attachment 652170
-Used for seduction and to distract enemies with her physical attractiveness.
-Not a combat-useful armor (Never used it in a fight in canon), on average, and used more for um...personal reasons.

Erza also possesses an artificial eye for her right eye that helps her see through illusions

Backstory: Growing up she was made a child slave at the Tower of Heaven along with many others before she along with fellow prisoner Jellal Fernandes organized a rebellion and helped them all escape. During the attempt, Erza's right eye was damaged and Jellal became corrupted by the dark wizard Zeref's magic which made him a dark follower and caused the two to go their separate ways. She would soon join up with the mage guild, Fairy Tail, where she would become one of its most valued members and eventually reached the elite rank of S-Class Mage within the guild. The arrival of new member Lucy Heartfilia caused the formation of Team Natsu, which composed of herself along with fellow mages Natsu Dragneeel, Gray Fullbuster and Wendy Marvell where they went on many missions and Erza was critical in helping to defeat many dark guilds and help protect the land of Fiore time and time again.
Other: Some of these armors bleed into each other in terms of what they do, so I tried to word it around to make them stand out more from each other. If only slightly.

Name: Toph Beifong
Universe: Avatar
Appearance: View attachment 652125
Personality:
Quite the natural independent and is not afraid to speak her mind. Very direct, if not confrontational and stubborn. Is a natural sarcastic individual, often using her blindness as the subject of jokes given her ability to take care of herself sometimes makes her own friends forget she is blind. A natural tomboy, with no sense of manners or rather a deliberate disregard of them as she can act proper and polite if she cares enough to try; she just often chooses not to. Is a gambler by nature and can often be quite mischievous by nature, but underneath it all she is just someone who wants to show the world she is not the tiny, weak and fragile little girl in need of protection her parents believe her to be.
Abilities: As a master-level Earth Bender, Toph is able to manipulate the very earth itself for a variety of purposes. She can alter the landscape, generate boulders & rocks to smash into enemies and dig through the ground to travel around. To name but a few, though naturally she is less effective when there is not direct Earth around her for her to bend. She uses a special seismic sense, which allows her to feel the vibrations of things that move along or come into contact with the earth to and as such can "wait and listen" to practically predict one's movement before they complete it. Allowing her, to a degree, greater visibility when she is able to use this. However, when she is not on Earth surfaces (Such as traveling through the desert or riding Appa, the flying Bison of Aang's) her vision is either blurred or becomes truly blind. Toph also is able to bend metal, as she is the first metal bender in her setting, to manipulate metal the same way she does the earth as she can demolish metal doorways or make suits of metal to name but a few capabilities. Toph can also feel the heartbeat of others and tell when they are lying based on irregular rates. However, if one is a natural liar and can keep their heartbeat steady then they can fool Toph much like a real liar detector.
Backstory: Born blind, she was sheltered much as a child by her overprotective parents who viewed Toph as weak and in need of constant protection. However, a chance encounter with desendents of the first Earth Benders in the Badgermoles allowed the young Toph to learn Earth Bending in secret with them. There Toph would be able to use her weakness and turn it into a strength, developing seismic sense and allowing her to grow as a skilled & powerful Earth Bender. However, because her parents were oblivious to this they continued to shelter her and even made the public believe they didn't have a daughter at all. Feeling boxed in, Toph assumed the alias the Blind Bandit and participated in underground Earth Bending tournament where she became the undefeated champion. That was till Aang, the Avatar in need of an Earth Bending teacher to learn the four elements, sought her out and ended up beating her using stealth Airbending to knock her out of the ring. The organizer of these tournaments assumed the fight was a fix and as such capture Toph & Aang to hold for ransomed. Aang's friends managed to free them, and Toph proceeded to defeat the organizer and all of the underground Earth Benders alone before she snuck away with Aang; agreeing to be his Earth Bending teacher and going on an adventure of a lifetime.
Other: Is it possible for any currency that our characters happen to have on them to transfer into a universal one? Want to somehow use Toph's wealthy background in the RP itself for a joke or something.

Name: Yang Xiao Long
Universe: RWBY
Appearance: View attachment 652126
Personality:
Straightforward and very confident in herself. A naturally cheerful, energetic individual with an adventurous and carefree side to her. Loves to joke and tease around, especially with her desire to make various bad puns. Has a bit of a temper to her, and can be thrown off her game if angered enough where she devolves into punching blindly. Is very much an extrovert and has that "cool big sis" attitude about her which can cause her to be a bit mischievous and sometimes irresponsible.
Abilities: Uses a pair of duel ranged shot gauntlets known as Ember Celica. Her semblance, one's internal power manifested, allows her to channel the force of any blow she takes into kinetic energy and punch back with it as a boost to her already enhanced physical strength. Though this is a double edged sword, as she still has to take the attack first and the damage that comes with it.
Backstory: Born as the elder daughter of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose and along with her younger sister Ruby Rose. Yang would discover that Summer was not her biological mother, but rather a woman named Raven Branwen who abandoned her at birth making her Ruby's half sister. This, coupled with her father's emotional breakdown after Summer's death during a mission, became obsessed with trying to find her to the point she took a young Ruby with her to go look into a lead, only to nearly get them killed by Beowolves before Ruby's uncle Qrow saved them. Yang made a vow to never put Ruby in danger like that again and find her mother but not let the search consume her. Years later she would addend the hunter's school Beacon Academy and join her sister Ruby in the fittingly named Team RWBY with Weiss Schnee & Blake Belladonna.
Other: Yang is gonna make you guys face sever pun-ishment XD

I presume, hope, that these ones are not taken XD. I also hope there is some balancing mechanism for the RP cause I don't want my characters to be all soloed by one higher tier character like say Eevee's hypothetical Iron Man character cause "that's what would logically happen you uncultured plep!"

Not kidding, I saw Erza among your characters and squealed her name to my brother.

*Polino sits down building a wall while a relevant US poster could be seen eyeing over the infant*

Well, if my characters do not go with the others, there is a way in which they can somewhat travel around. (And it lies in Puyo Puyo Tetris.)

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
here, so i understand who has what and what characters there are at the moment, i'll compile a list.

---TheChildOfTheLettuceField---
Ridley (Metroid Series)
Domecrusher (Alien)
Blitz (Alien)
Elidocorc (Original)
---Kiraru---
Letterman (Megaman AU)
Polino (Tetris AU)
Nil (Final Fantasy)
Kaiser (Pokemon)
Alkio (Puyo Puyo)
---Excalibur Queen---
Achilles Kitsuno (Variant Fox)
Catgirl, Kitty (DC AU)
Jay Mexicano (Original)
Bella Lazuli (Ladybug and Cat Noir)
Alec Jade w/ Volt (Digimon)
---Pyramid Prince---
Reaper (Overwatch)
Drake Ricci (RWBY)
---ThatJustin'sASpy!---
Justin Harden (Persona)
Lucifer (Persona)
King Frost (Persona)
---Merciless Medic---
Shadra (Spyro AU)
Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
Trixie (Original)
---StormingCobra55---
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Bowser (Mario)
---It's *that* guy!---
Sgt. Johnson (Halo)
---Cloudswift---
Keith (Voltron)
Lance (Voltron)
Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)
---Comic---
Sans (Undertale)
Snake (Metal Gear)
Master Chief (Halo)
Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty)
Negan (The Walking Dead)
---Godjacob---
Ezra (Fairytail)
Yang (RWBY)
Lucario (Pokemon)
Hiro (Kingdom Hearts)
Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
---Eeveechu151---
Nathan McAllen (Project X)
X (Project X)
Y (Project X)
Z (Project X)
Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

While I did notice the clearly more superior list a couple pages back, I just sorta wanted to post this more for myself, I guess. And I'm pretty sure 'It's *that* guy!' hasn't introduced his character yet..
Anyway, I'm sure @Godjacob wanted a list like this, so here.

Last edited:

comic

really? i only looked through the discussion threads. you must have introduced them only in the rp.

comic

well, gee, i'm sorry guys. there was a lotta characters to go through. don't think i missed a character because i dislike you or something.

Got my monster of a post down.

Erza/Yang are by Spider-Man & Darth Vader.

Hiro & Toph are by themselves, free for interaction for anyone who desires it.

Lucario is by the monster working to "save" it.

oof, you really showed me up.

I wasn't trying to XD

I just needed to make the establishing posts for them being sucked up, then make posts for them arriving on the ship. Was a lot of stuff combined with 5 characters at once. But I am glad you like it :)

I will put the brief description of my characters since their long bios are back on the early first page. (Fun Fact: They’re all my fan made characters.)

Letterman (Megaman Battle Network)- A Netnavi that utilizes the Letter Cannon to spell out various words that form into attacks and uses battle chips to turn the tide of combat.

Polino (Tetris)- An extraterrestrial infant that has the mystical powers of summoning and stacking mysterious shaped blocks ranging from various polyominos to clear lines to utilize attacks or defend himself in combat.

Nil (Final Fantasy)- A young toddler that was cursed after obtaining the mystical gem of Nothineim. Nil has unlocked the secrets of crimson magic, a combination of a high level of black and white magic.

Kaiser (Pokémon)- A WWII Scientist that turned himself into a Pokémon to avoid being found out by the Allied Forces after the laboratory was raided upon liberation of a Nazi outpost. Kaiser specializes in a variety of skills, moves and in the field of synthezing various chemical beverages to aid his allies in the field of battle. In addition, he has a lengthy, thick piece of mystical chalk that is said to bring the sketch to reality if done correctly.

Alkio (Puyo Puyo)- A young boy that can turn himself into a small raptor and back into a human at will. He has the ability to summon soft, colorful blob-like pieces that can be popped when four or more are connected of a same color. Popping puyo in succession allows Alkio to unleash powerful spells, cushion against incoming attacks and even counter if the chain is strong enough.

Would Toph be able to feel Sans heart beat? Does Sans have a heart beat? I am a noob when it comes to Undertale stuff XD

comic

sans has a SOUL, rather. a monster SOUL.
there wouldn't be a heartbeat, but if Toph can sense magical presences, she could feel sans.

sans has a SOUL, rather. a monster SOUL.
there wouldn't be a heartbeat, but if Toph can sense magical presences, she could feel sans.

No I just meant for the whole "detects lies based on heartbeat thing* if Sans can physically touch things she can feel his presence. Just wanted to know that detail.

comic

ah. right. sorry.
but yeah, sans doesn't lie. at least my version of him won't.
well, mostly. he's right when he thinks he is, so a 'lie detector' wouldn't work on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.