• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...
you uh...
you know...
i could totally add them to the list.
but uh...
i didn't see who it was through the discussion thread so uh...
wanna provide the info for me?
Here you go. Idk how you missed them, but maybe it was because I joined before you or something and/or you might have skimmed over them
Name: Keith
Universe: Voltron(Legendary Defender)
Title(s): Black Paladin
Appearance: I'm using official photos and screenshots because that makes the most sense to me.
latest
He also got this weird mark thing later on(season 6 I think) so here
maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Lance
Universe: Voltron
Title(s): Red Paladin
Appearance:
latest
latest

Space bois :3

EDIT: @TheChildOfTheLettuceField am I good to start RPing or no?

Keith and Lance enter the fight. Jesus, I'm so confused.
Technically, they're in an entirely separate area. A group of soldiers come to investigate, and the highest-ranking of the group, Maes Hughes, asks them some questions.

Another character, perhaps?

Name: Alison “Ali” Catorce

Species: Human

Appearance: Alison has blue eyes, brown hair, light brown skin, and has a streak of bright green in her hair. She wears a light blue T-shirt with a black stripe down the middle, with black at the end of her sleeves and at the area of the shirt that is around her neck as well. She also wears tan cargo pants and dark blue shoes. The Multitrix, which is on her right arm, looks similar to the Omnitrix, except instead of being green with a black hourglass symbol on it it is dark gray with an outline of a poppy filled in with blue on it.

Universe: Ali 14

Equipment: Multitrix

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Last edited by a moderator:
*Letterman sits down eating alphabet soup in the discussion while Polino is trying a soft, sugar cube for the first time*

I should have probably stated the references for Kaiser’s equipment since I think everyone might have forgotten about well... that.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i am now inspired to use Negan to his full potential and try to capture the magic of Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Appearance: Alison has blue eyes, brown hair, light brown skin, and has a streak of bright green in her hair. She wears a light blue T-shirt with a black stripe down the middle, with black at the end of her sleeves and at the area of the shirt that is around her neck as well. She also wears tan cargo pants and dark blue shoes. The Multitrix, which is on her right arm, looks similar to the Omnitrix, except instead of being green with a black hourglass symbol on it it is dark gray with an outline of a poppy filled in with blue on it.

If my girl Ali gets into this chaos … hoo boy.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Negan's smart. once he understands how NOT in-control he is, he'll be pretty cooperative and friendly with others. a real team player.
but his profanity will still be off the charts.

So... the vehicle that lil’ Kaiser is designing can fit approximately around 10-20 people depending on their size. (Which will take around 5-10 posts because of the time that he stated.)

Aw, dangit. I was hoping we could get some more character interaction in before going straight back to the battles. Could we possibly take out Lucario, Bowser and Vader fairly quickly to get the comedy trio of Stark, Yang and Peter created?

Possibly? IDK we'll see where it goes.

Also I think Peter should be the one to make these observations and pop-culture shout outs. Tony feels a bit old to know what a Lucario is...no offense XD

Yeah, I know. It does feel weird, but he is the tech genius so he probably knows some video games. I'd say the big bad of Mario and one of the most popular Pokemon would be safe bets for two of the ones he would know.
"That man is playing Galaga!"
Tbh I'm much less satisfied with this post than my last one, doesn't feel like I really nailed his character. I'm better at using Tony in character situations more than surprise combat ones, I think. Plus this saves Peter having to make the long-winded explanation of what a Pokemon is.

Just saying, I don't mind that Tony is aware of this stuff I just feel it takes one of Peter's running gags from him. Stark is already the mentor and gives Spidey better suits, Peter needs something for himself XD

Your post is fine otherwise really :)

Decided to edit my post anyways because yeah, it doesn't feel much like Stark. Still not that proud of it, but as soon as he and Yang are able to have a good chat, HOO BOY!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

Yes.

Yes, but for Spider-Man to describe it, the person RPing him would have to know enough about it to describe it.

Also, Lucario vs Volt needs to happen. Pokémon vs Digimon, who’s with me?

One more thing. Deadpool and Stark together would be a genius comedy duo. That and Deadpool is obsessed with Spider-Man. Maybe Deadpool could be added to their comedy group?

Wait... Deadpool's in this...?
Oh crap.
Also no, I'd rather have Stark and Yang as the comedy duo because by their personalities alone they work great together. Meanwhile Deadpool is a sociopathic killer.

Edited the post so Bowser reacts to Erza. I meant for Deadpool’s jokes to fit in with Stark and Yang’s. He would probably pop in from time to time, seeing as he has the ability to break the fourth wall.

Alright, but you know Iron Man's quick in the action. And if Parker gives Tony an opening like that, you bet he's gonna take it with a sick Iron Man combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.