• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Wait... Deadpool's in this...?
Oh crap.
Also no, I'd rather have Stark and Yang as the comedy duo because by their personalities alone they work great together. Meanwhile Deadpool is a sociopathic killer.
lol
deadpool and negan, then.

comic

also, just so that i can get negan to hold his own against literally every other character (because really, negan is the weakest character), i'm gonna use Tekken 7 Negan. while they haven't released his character, he has been confirmed.
basically, i'm buffing out negan a little bit. making him stronger, tougher, smarter, and all that good stuff.
not too much though, obviously. he'll just be powerful enough to hold his own when i bring him in.

I was legit about to ask that, I like the use of off the wall characters, but Negan could be realistically killed by half the cast looking at him funny. I am not against a buff, especially since it does tie into a real life thing but up to OP.

Hmm, if the soldiers won’t go, then I suppose my characters could maybe get a head start soon then.

*Kaiser could be seen tracing the sketch of his Luger P08 after placing it down, as he gets the Gerog Q16 once the temporary upgrade is complete, as he tests the weapon and gulps after seeing it firing off deadly AP bullets and making the pistol fully automatic with an increased magazine*

I asked if I could, hence Hughes being the soldier. OP was vague with pronouns and didn't give a name so I could take over.

Also, I'm surprised no one's noticed the Lions yet. My plan is for someone to maybe mistake them as enemies and attack them, bringing them into the battle.

My group of characters will be likely fleeing to another part of the world soon, since they don’t really trust the soldiers as much. (The hybrid vehicle is almost done, and the other things on it will be explained soon by the lovely little Neourk soon.)

They're on the ground(in the Lions) following Hughes, who's in a military jeep or something. The Lions are HUGE though. I would use a reference, but I don't want to get into trouble. Is the ship airborne? :'|

They're on the ground(in the Lions) following Hughes, who's in a military jeep or something. The Lions are HUGE though. I would use a reference, but I don't want to get into trouble. Is the ship airborne? :'|

I mean in relation to the Iron Man/Yang/Erza/Spider-Man fight vs. Bowser/Darth Vader.

Also I hope it is, I've been calling it an airship in every post of mine XD

They should be close enough for them to see the Lions, considering the fact that the group of soldiers that are with them came from the time when a lot of them were trying to contain/capture several characters.

Vehicle takeoff will begin in approximately one to three posts later. (It is designed to around thirtyish, depending on the size of people, and all of my characters are quite small...)

*Kaiser sits down while putting his right arm in his mouth when no one is looking*

Okay, I just got back from watching Alpha (amazing movie, if you love dogs it's required viewing) and I want to take a sixth character now. Keda, the main protagonist of the film, and his wolf Alpha. I'll make him a sheet soon.
So my characters come from the past, the present and the future. Whoof.

comic

oh, uh, guys, btw.
sans doesn't open portals. he can just make himself and people appear in another place. no portals. just straight up teleportation.

*Zorina comes over while firing a truth bullet at @Comic*

Sore wa subete usodesu!

By the way, I guess you can have as many characters as you can handle?

It is apparent that there is no limit to a specific number of characters that any person can have at any given moment in the role play, so long as the person can handle them.

*an Aneaino walks in front of his trainer while sighing at you and handing a note*

I don’t think a lot would get the reference either.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ok, Update!

The groups of characters that are near each-other are all sent though a portal, I guess I'll have Blitz go though a portal that ends up with the closest group.

Oh come the hell on! Lettuce, can we strike what just happened from the record? For one that’s technically autonomy, and for two I’ve been trying to get the quartet of characters Cobra, Godjacob and I have assembled out of combat so they can have a good ol’ chat.

Name: Keda
Universe: Alpha (movie)
Appearance: Keda's outfit is pretty difficult to describe, honestly. He wears leather boots and what seems like a dark blue skin coat and brown skin pants. His neckpiece is adorned with claws from large beasts, and he carries a waterskin from the rope strap he slings across his body, from his left shoulder to his right hip. He has a youthful face with an aboriginal skin tone, and has black hair that goes down to his neck. He carries a tribal spear with a sharpened stone for a tip.
Abilities: Keda is a skilled hunter, planner and survivalist. He's got more heart than the rest of his tribe, which some call him weak for. After taming Alpha, he's incredibly confident and skilled at herding in prey with Alpha's help. Keda's skilled at using his spear, and can also use some sharp rocks like throwing knives and a bow taken from a man who froze to death during the movie. Like with Negan, I'm turning this normal man into a fighting game character to up his skills to the minimum level you need to survive in this world.
Backstory: Keda was born in an unnamed tribe to the chief, Tau, and the chief's wife, Rho. On his first hunting expedition alongside his father, Keda was struck with a bout of bad luck and fear. A steppe bison charged at him, carrying him by the hood and throwing him off a cliff. Considered dead by the tribe (though not without Tau trying to fight it for a full day), Keda was given a memorial and left for dead. Awoken by a vulture attempting to bite his lip off, Keda awoke to find himself precariously suspended far above the ground on a thin rock. He attempted to climb down, but lost his grip during the rain and fell into the river. He awoke, alive by pure luck. Putting his foot back in place and bracing it, he headed off on his quest to return home. He was attacked by wolves on the first night and injured one during his escape into a tree. A day later, all the wolves were gone except the one he injured. Taking pity on the wolf, Keda took her with him to shelter, muzzling the wolf to treat her wound. Eventually, Keda asserted dominance over the wolf and tamed her, to the level where when he finally decided to leave the wolf came with him. The two learned to hunt together, and Keda named the wolf Alpha. When Alpha's pack returned, Keda decided to let Alpha return to her pack. During the winter trek home, however, Keda found Alpha again. In his hurry to return to her, he got trapped underneath the ice, and Keda and Alpha had to work together to save the tribesman's life. Keda and Alpha made it home together, but not without Keda getting sick enough to cough up blood and Alpha getting injured by a panther. Keda made it home in time to save both himself and Alpha, and also just in time for Alpha to give birth to a litter of pups. Keda is now ready to become the next chieftan of the tribe as he leads his fellows into the next evolution of man and beast.
Other: Lived in approximately 17,982 BC. Is joined by Alpha, a brown-and-white she-wolf and Keda's hunting partner as well as the mother of the Tribe's litter.

And I KNEW I was forgetting something! Don't want to make the line a complete ripoff though, so it's fine as-is. Still fits Stark enough.
Also if he said he was a playboy I think that'd set Yang off a BIT too much...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Eeveechu151 Yes, You may use them.

Also, I'm just gonna use the canon aliens from Ben 10 because I'm too lazy to ask about the OCs, I'll come up with some answer somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.