• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me more about Sword Art Online? Wait.. This is SAO, right?

Overpowered protagonist everyone hates (Me included) despite Overlord being the exact same thing and loved for it. Decent first story arc, bad second arc and overall "ok" everything else after. But that second arc man....

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Overpowered protagonist everyone hates (Me included) despite Overlord being the exact same thing and loved for it. Decent first story arc, bad second arc and overall "ok" everything else after. But that second arc man....
Wow, SAO sounds pretty interesting in the first season.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not the weirdest thing I've ever seen from video games. And to be fair I am of the anti-wanking side of the Undertale fandom and think they are not nearly as impressive as Comic makes them out to be but that is just personal opinion.

100% agree. But what’s done is done. The sans we have is that strong, while in reality, a single blaster can only halfway harm a human

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Except he was smug, not desperate. He only got visibly desperate when he realized he was fucked against Yugi. Even when Kaiba threatened suicide he never pretended it was anything to celebrate (Despite him gloating about it later....yeah that was weird.)
Just because he knew damn well that Seto wouldn’t attack Mokuba does not mean Noah wasn’t desperate in using him as a shield. But again, you really can’t blame Noah for what he did. I guarantee that almost anyone would stoop that low to escape that hell they call the Virtual World.

Just because he knew damn well that Seto wouldn’t attack Mokuba does not mean Noah wasn’t desperate in using him as a shield. But again, you really can’t blame Noah for what he did. I guarantee that almost anyone would stoop that low to escape that hell they call the Virtual World.

I mean if he really cared about escaping rather than ego why even make the "contest" at all and not just try to force his way into a body (Like he tried to do to Yugi after he lost to him out of pettiness before the Puzzle stopped him).

It was a matter of beating Seto, not escape that mattered more to him. And for that it was a bitch move.

Mokko

I mean if he really cared about escaping rather than ego why even make the "contest" at all and not just try to force his way into a body (Like he tried to do to Yugi after he lost to him out of pettiness before the Puzzle stopped him).

It was a matter of beating Seto, not escape that mattered more to him. And for that it was a bitch move.
He wanted to prove that he was superior to Seto before taking a body and then taking over Kaiba Corp. Noah was a great duelist, Seto was just better. And again, Noah spent six years alone in that virtual world. Again, as anyone would, he got desperate. He physically, in the real world, couldn’t do shit, he had to try and take someone else’s body. Seto did kind of steal Kaibacorp from Noah, he just didn’t know it (though that was arguably Gozaburo’s fault, not Seto’s.)

Noah was a great duelist

I have to question that. Noah gave himself a hax deck master, was a virtual god in his world and bent everything to his favor yet still needed to cheat to beat Kaiba. It's like saying Marik is a great duelist even though he only won any duel through Ra hax (Or in Joey's case him passing out mid attack).

The only antagonist who seemed like a legit good duelist was Raphael. Everyone else relied on broken decks (*Cough* Dartz *Cough*) or cheating.

I have to question that. Noah gave himself a hax deck master, was a virtual god in his world and bent everything to his favor yet still needed to cheat to beat Kaiba. It's like saying Marik is a great duelist even though he only won any duel through Ra hax (Or in Joey's case him passing out mid attack).

The only antagonist who seemed like a legit good duelist was Raphael. Everyone else relied on broken decks (*Cough* Dartz *Cough*) or cheating.
Hmmm well Rex was good. He never cheated nor had a broken deck. He was a regional champion

Mokko

Noah effectively used Spirit Monsters, Jacob. You don’t even have to watch the duel for that fact alone to prove that Noah is a good duelist.

Hmmm well Rex was good. He never cheated nor had a broken deck. He was a regional champion

Considering the regional champ was the first elimination in Duelist Kingdom, that doesn't say much. And again it's hard to view a guy with a big on screen 0 in wins as good. (Same issue I have with Mai Valentine....and no that duel she won because Joey gave up does not count.)

Considering the regional champ was the first elimination in Duelist Kingdom, that doesn't say much. And again it's hard to view a guy with a big on screen 0 in wins as good. (Same issue I have with Mai Valentine....and no that duel she won because Joey gave up does not count.)
But also look how he lost. Flame swordsman being immune to every dinosaur hax, Espa roba cheating, and Valkry OP hax
Emphasis on was.

Rex: S-Shut up!

But also look how he lost. Flame swordsman being immune to every dinosaur hax, Espa roba cheating, and Valkry OP hax

Losing to Joey Wheeler, who may I remind you lost to Kaiba by attacking his entire monster line against Kaiba's higher attack monster like an idiot, is kinda a bad look XD. Valkyrie deck is such a one-note deck. You either get an OTK or you are in a shit situation the entire duel.

Oh that makes her look bad, but Rex is justified losing to Joey who didn't even know how to play the game half way through Duelist Kingdom and was a literal nobody XD

When he pulled powers like “Fire kill ANY Dino!” And “they are brothers, so they get 1000 attack points!” Things get ridiculous. Not to mention time wizard dealing 2400 points of damage to Rex for no reason.

I’d just like to state that Pegasus sucked.
Literally relied on looking at his opponent’s hand.
And reserved OP cards for himself.

Sounds remarkably like kaiba later on...

“You know what this card game needs? Me. Kaibaman comfirmed. I’m also adding a TON of extra blue eyes. Gotta catch ‘em all. Except only for me though”

Mokko

Sounds remarkably like kaiba later on...

“You know what this card game needs? Me. Kaibaman comfirmed. I’m also adding a TON of extra blue eyes. Gotta catch ‘em all. Except only for me though”
That was an asspull on the writer’s parts. They needed OP blue eyes cards so it wouldn’t seem inferior to its ‘rival’ Dark Magician, who had all kinds of bs. (Thousand Knives in particular...)

Wait...if Pegasus made the card game and kaiba bought it...WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
88E2221B-7EDD-4436-9B90-A694DE30EB5A.png

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i thought i already covered why sans could do what he did with the blaster?
new rules apply to him when not in the UT universe, so it notably surprised sans when he performed this feat, realizing he can deal more damage outside of battle rather than in it in his universe.
which means his bones also deal a lot more damage too. sans really destroyed Z's bots, and in Gaster’s simulation, a single blaster nearly melted off Z's armor.
Sans is already pretty powerful in UT (only when facing an evil character, of course), i've just upped his attack and durability for the rp so he isn't one-shotted, and can also deal a fair amount of damage.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, whoever has characters for the sequel, who are they? I'm taking Monika, MonI͖ͥ͛̀̓ͣͫ̄̕k̥̦̱͈̾͋ͤͧ̇̚a̧̮͌̂,̨̳̞̱͕̌͆ͯ́̑͒ ͎̤̪͚̥̺͔̽ͮ̅ͭ́͆ͯm̦͖͖̥ͥo̞̝̓̋̔̚͝n̻̜̗͊̃ͭ̈ͦ͒̔i͎̼ͬ̒͋ͮ̀̈́͟k͚̱̦͕͚͉̼͂ͪ̐͑̊ͫa͕̹̋͗,̥͓̣̦͐͑ ̗̹͎̗̒̔ͬͨ̎̀̃m̼̿̔̇ͦ͋̚͝o̺͓͍͍̟ͧ̍ͮ̀̈̿ ̻̯͍N͚̝͉̮̋͐ͩ͑ ̎̓i̝̞̟̮̯ͫ̿ͣ͡ ̼̜͙̞͖͕̌̄ͅḲ̣͝Ä̴̺̗͖̟̽̋͆,̢̟̈́̔ ̋̑M̺̞̻̮̪͍̲͐͛̎̃͗̚ ͌̓ͣ̏̔̀ ̯͈̦͍̎͋̋̀o͒̉͐̃ͥ̈́ ̩̪͉͈͔̤͐ͬ͆ͪ̽̎̐͞Ň͕̺͔̦̻͍ͤ̊̑̏̈̚ ̩̖̭̺ͧͬ̄̒̋ͧ͡i̧̲̬̣̓ͣ͗̆̏̌k̺͚̯͇̯ͭͣ ̡̤̳͖̫A̡̱͕̽̔ͤͯ,̠̼̖̞̑̎ͨ̈ ̘̳͉̟̠̰̏͛̍͝M̷̯͔͕̘ͬ̐̇̈ͅo̘̝͔͉̼̳̙Ṋ̸̝̪̊̓̏̆ͭ̾ ̝̟̝̠́I̝͚̬͈̳ͬ͊̅̔̐ ̮̙̀̄̾̔̚ͅḳ̙̾̓̅̾͞ ̜̜̦͉͉̽̐ͭ͆̾͋ͥa̘͈͈̱̮̱͢,̜̰̙͔̣ ̫̦͇̄̓̽̾̉J̡͎̈ͭ̎ͅu̲̥̮̇ͭͯ́̄ ͎̟̳̙̈S͖̣̰̹̄̉͂ͮͦ͐ͩt̖͇̳̰͗̎͡ ͤ҉M̭̰͔̰͇̎̉ͧ̅ͩͦo̗͟n̨̙̬̘̩͔̬̦͑̂̈̽ͥ̅͊ ̻ͨ̽͗I̪͕̟̐̎̂̓̓ ͓͑͂ͮK̮̣̍̽̊̃͆̏̾a͎̱̻͂͛ͩ͂ͅ

Status
Not open for further replies.