• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
so, i just started to realize just how difficult the flood are gonna be for our entire cast. firstly, we need to think of ways to prevent infection in characters who would (somehow, this is not likely) be immune to the flood infection, especially if characters enter a more flood-infested environment. if there's flood fog, then there's infection spores, which are airborne and slowly infect the host. Sgt. Johnson is immune to these due to Spartan-I augmentations, but he is not entirely immune to Infection Forms, as the one time one almost got him, it was too weak and old to affect him. the one that infected Private Jenkins was old and weak as well, so when Jenkins was infected, he could fight the infection form for control of his body.
anyway, the flood are seriously gonna be a force to be reckoned with. the entire force of the UNSC and the Covenant are under their control, along with the collected intelligence of both factions, while the gravemind has the memories of past graveminds, meaning he also has Forerunner intelligence.
alongside all this, by the time the Haloverse arc is in full effect, the Gravemind will have collected enough biomass to become a Keymind, which are nearly omnipotent, according to Halo lore.

Ah yes I keep forgetting your halo knowledge is on par with my own~

Airborne spores will be neigh impossible for characters such as hunter, Hiro, Rex, etc to detail with without being infected. So perhaps an immunity antidote is required. Although airborne spores take several days to take into effect, that would be a window to show the ongoing effects of the spores on our cast’s systems. Which is a unique opportunity

Though I feel assured that most of my characters are safe:

Clockwerk, Elecman, Timeman, and possibly specter if he never leaves his ship.

But then there’s logic Plauge, and that’s it’s own can of worms

so, i just started to realize just how difficult the flood are gonna be for our entire cast. firstly, we need to think of ways to prevent infection in characters who would (somehow, this is not likely) be immune to the flood infection, especially if characters enter a more flood-infested environment. if there's flood fog, then there's infection spores, which are airborne and slowly infect the host. Sgt. Johnson is immune to these due to Spartan-I augmentations, but he is not entirely immune to Infection Forms, as the one time one almost got him, it was too weak and old to affect him. the one that infected Private Jenkins was old and weak as well, so when Jenkins was infected, he could fight the infection form for control of his body.
anyway, the flood are seriously gonna be a force to be reckoned with. the entire force of the UNSC and the Covenant are under their control, along with the collected intelligence of both factions, while the gravemind has the memories of past graveminds, meaning he also has Forerunner intelligence.
alongside all this, by the time the Haloverse arc is in full effect, the Gravemind will have collected enough biomass to become a Keymind, which are nearly omnipotent, according to Halo lore.
Exactly why I say we keep the Halo-verse as the last world the United Army heads to - just so we don’t lose half our cast because the other half isn’t there to help.
The only character of mine I legit think might have infected is X, as it’d revert him back to his corrupted villain form from the first game and provide an interesting situation. But he’d get saved by our geniuses.
Speaking of those geniuses, they should be able to develop an antidote with the insight of the Halo/RvB people and keep the crew with them safe. They’d be too late to help Doomslayer, though.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Ah yes I keep forgetting your halo knowledge is on par with my own~

Airborne spores will be neigh impossible for characters such as hunter, Hiro, Rex, etc to detail with without being infected. So perhaps an immunity antidote is required. Although airborne spores take several days to take into effect, that would be a window to show the ongoing effects of the spores on our cast’s systems. Which is a unique opportunity

Though I feel assured that most of my characters are safe:

Clockwerk, Elecman, Timeman, and possibly specter if he never leaves his ship.

But then there’s logic Plauge, and that’s it’s own can of worms
yeah, Cortana is gonna be infected with the Logic Plague by the time Chief manages to retrieve her.
also, High Charity itself will be converted entirely the Keymind.

also, when it comes to Flood forms, I'm thinking of adding the cut versions too, like the Juggernaut and such, to add a much larger variety of flood-based enemies.

as for Specter's ship, it would be decimated if encountering a Flood fleet. If the Warships explosion can provide such a massive hole in the shields, then UNSC MAC guns could tear right through that ship, not to mention the superior Covenant weaponry that would be used as well. Plus, Covenant vessels have shields of their own that are more powerful than what we've seen of Specter's ship.

as for Specter's ship, it would be decimated if encountering a Flood fleet.
Your acting as if Specter’s Ship would charge right out into combat. He’s more cunning than that.

Plus, Covenant vessels have shields of their own that are more powerful than what we've seen of Specter's ship.
Depends what kind really. For example specter’s ship ain’t gonna outclass an assault carrier in shield output. But a CCS? A distinct possibility

comic

Your acting as if Specter’s Ship would charge right out into combat. He’s more cunning than that.

Depends what kind really. For example specter’s ship ain’t gonna outclass an assault carrier in shield output. But a CCS? A distinct possibility
Oh, I know.
But don't forget that the Keymind will be far superior to the entire cast in terms of intelligence and strategy. Once he's aware of the cast, he'll be mobilizing his nigh infinite supply of flood against us.

Also, I thought I’d give this an updated whirl:

Power list
+ Tier Unknown power
Gaster
Goku

Extradimensional power:

????
????

City Level

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos

Small city level:
Thor with stormbreaker
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)

Large town level:
Z

Small town level:
King Sonic

Multi city block level:
Raitourufu
Yami

City Block level:
Sans
Specter
Clockwerk

SkyScraper level:
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Sawyer symbiote
Carnage Dust
Hiro
Variant Fox
Akame
Ezra
Darth Vader
Midoriya
Rex fully mastered

Large building level:
Star Butterfly
Yang
Shantae
Hiro
Danny phantom
Belwoski Fully mastered
Noah fully mastered
Jamie

Building level:
Edward Elric
Doomslayer
Master Chief
Timeman
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Torodoki
Cutman
Ruby Squad

Small building level:

The Contessa
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Azula
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Undyne
Wasp
Ruby
Sylar
Meta knight

Wall level:
Solid Snake
Drax
Nathan
Lucario
Reagan
Uraraka
Keda and Alpha (if gifted by Armetis)
Hughes
Logan
Spider-Man
Spider Gwen
Captain falcon
Antman

Street/low superhuman level:
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Susie
Papyrus
Sly Cooper
Peter quill

Athlete level, strong human
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Finn
Susie
Kaleb (no team)
Lid

Human Tier:
Eggman Nega
Rex without Cards
Belowski without Cards
Noah Kaiba without Cards

Under Human Tier:
Dipper Pines
Goofball

Last edited:

comic

Power list
+ Tier (Unknown power:)
Gaster

Extradimensional power:

NEO
Lord English

City Level

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos

Small city level:
Thor with stormbreaker
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)

Large town level:
Z

Small town level:
King Sonic

Multi city block level:
Raitourufu
Yami

City Block level:
Sans
Specter
Clockwerk

SkyScraper level:
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Akame
Ezra
Darth Vader
Midoriya
Rex fully mastered

Large building level:
Star Butterfly
Yang
Shantae
Hiro
Danny phantom
Belwoski Fully mastered
Noah fully mastered
Jamie

Building level:
Edward Elric
Doomslayer
Master Chief
Timeman
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Torodoki
Cutman

Small building level:

The Contessa
Jake
Spider-Man
Angel Dust
Marron
Azula
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Undyne
Wasp
Ruby

Wall level:
Solid Snake
Nathan
Lucario
Reagan
Uraraka
Hughes
Logan
Spider Gwen
Antman

Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Susie
Papyrus
Sly Cooper
Peter quill

Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Finn
Susie

Human Tier:
Kaleb (No Team)
Eggman Nega
Rex without Cards
Belowski without Cards
Noah Kaiba without Cards

Under Human Tier:
Dipper Pines
Goofball
uh... could you remove...
you know...
those not-yet-revealed?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

Power list
+ Tier Unknown power
Gaster
Goku

Extradimensional power:

????
????

City Level

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos

Small city level:
Thor with stormbreaker
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)

Large town level:
Z

Small town level:
King Sonic

Multi city block level:
Raitourufu
Yami

City Block level:
Sans
Specter
Clockwerk

SkyScraper level:
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Akame
Ezra
Darth Vader
Midoriya
Rex fully mastered

Large building level:
Star Butterfly
Yang
Shantae
Hiro
Danny phantom
Belwoski Fully mastered
Noah fully mastered
Jamie

Building level:
Edward Elric
Doomslayer
Master Chief
Timeman
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Torodoki
Cutman

Small building level:

The Contessa
Jake
Spider-Man
Angel Dust
Marron
Azula
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Undyne
Wasp
Ruby

Wall level:
Solid Snake
Nathan
Lucario
Reagan
Uraraka
Hughes
Logan
Spider Gwen
Antman

Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Susie
Papyrus
Sly Cooper
Peter quill

Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Finn
Susie

Human Tier:
Kaleb (No Team)
Eggman Nega
Rex without Cards
Belowski without Cards
Noah Kaiba without Cards

Under Human Tier:
Dipper Pines
Goofball
Carnage Dust?

Kaleb is at least Athlete level without his team. He isn’t just a normal person. Also, he owns a Mega Charizard X. How is that only Small Building level? And Sawyer is also completely missing from the list, as are Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Sylar, and Drax.

Several problems with this list. Excalibur Sonic and Sir Lancelot are not present, Yang, Ruby, Tony and King Sonic should all be higher, Silver should DEFINITELY be higher, and at least half of my current cast is missing.

Kaleb is at least Athlete level without his team. He isn’t just a normal person. Also, he owns a Mega Charizard X. How is that only Small Building level? And Sawyer is also completely missing from the list, as are Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Sylar, and Drax.
Sorry, so many characters :'| they are added

Also kaleb has risen a rank, but with his team stays. You see, small building is what they can destroy effectively at a constant rate.

I'm surprised AD alone is that high, can I see your reasoning, might use it. Also, is Jamie on the list? Ruby Squad is missing too, from what i know.
Jamie is on this list, yes and Ruby squad is updated
Several problems with this list. Excalibur Sonic and Sir Lancelot are not present, Yang, Ruby, Tony and King Sonic should all be higher, Silver should DEFINITELY be higher, and at least half of my current cast is missing.
To be fair, you have TONS of characters XD I’m going off of comic’s list except adding many names.
Okay how the hell is Iida higher than Azula?
I’m not sure who that is...I just didn’t touch Comic’s placing of them. Who is this person?

comic

i should note that Scott and Hope should be in the same tier. Additionally, Gwen should be same tier as Peter, if not higher.
MCU Peter being used hasn't even gone through Infinity War. He's highly unexperienced, while Gwen has fought more supervillains, as well as been a part of the comic Spider-Verse event, so her being a tier lower than MCU Peter isn't very comforting.
I also might be biased, but I think my reasoning is justified.

Poor Shen, he just wanted to make a list and now this happened, btw, if anybody is wondering why Jamie is so high, Shen has access to my draft, and he does some pretty interesting stuff.
Haha thanks...you know my pain
i should note that Scott and Hope should be in the same tier. Additionally, Gwen should be same tier as Peter, if not higher.
MCU Peter being used hasn't even gone through Infinity War. He's highly unexperienced, while Gwen has fought more supervillains, as well as been a part of the comic Spider-Verse event, so her being a tier lower than MCU Peter isn't very comforting.
I also might be biased, but I think my reasoning is justified.
Oh? I though he had iron spider. Hm...may need to knock him down to her level

Well, Hope should stay above Scott. She has wings and blasters, remember? Scott just shrinks. She’s also a much more experienced fighter.

And, according to what Eevee said about what his final post of the RP will say, Peter is probably gonna have Iron Spider in the sequel.

I mean yeah I am gonna not have Kale one shot characters here but ranking her lower than Kratos feels like going too far for her Berserker form.

And yeah sorry, power tiers bring the worst in us XD
Hahaha no problem. At least this is starting to carve into an accurate represtantion! ^^’

Also, the updated Power List:

Power list
+ Tier Unknown power
Gaster
Goku

Extradimensional power:

????
????

City Level

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos

Small city level: