• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low ki I've been doing some Hiro thinking and an experimental power up with him. Though one with a sever penalty but I am hesitant on it cause I do not know how I could use Hiro in the plot after said power up passes during this period.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'll just say it has to do with the girl he saw earlier in his dreamscape, and the question of what one is willing to give up in order to achieve power and the consequences of that possibly rash decision.
A5D62573-2F5E-4C70-BFB0-5E070A6779D4.jpeg

Imagine if we made Thanos a villain in the sequel. Basically everyone travels to the Marvel Universe to stop him from collecting all the stones.

That could be another way to kill off characters...

Um...who’s that?
The partner of Scorpio, and one of Zeliyis' top generals. She's also one of the Four Horsemen, which is an elite group that upon Cecil's promotion post-Goldenwalk will make the lives of our heroes hell during the Zeliyis arc.
I'll just say it has to do with the girl he saw earlier in his dreamscape, and the question of what one is willing to give up in order to achieve power and the consequences of that possibly rash decision.
I'd say tease it. If he does get into a really bad situation, we can see what happens. But that'd probably be either end-of-Z-arc or Zeliyis arc. I do need Hiro for the sequel, after all!

Imagine if we made Thanos a villain in the sequel. Basically everyone travels to the Marvel Universe to stop him from collecting all the stones.

That could be another way to kill off characters...
Negative. Thanos is a big enough and monumental enough villain to require a major arc - like what we have for Z, Zeliyis and Gaster - to defeat. That wouldn't work in the sequel.

The partner of Scorpio, and one of Zeliyis' top generals. She's also one of the Four Horsemen, which is an elite group that upon Cecil's promotion post-Goldenwalk will make the lives of our heroes hell during the Zeliyis arc.

Hmmm! So is she actually a spider? If so, I’d imagine then she and Contessa could get along over a bottle of wine lol

Wait... I just remembered that Comic claimed Peter Petrelli from Heroes for the sequel...

So now we have Peter Parker, Peter Quill, and Peter Petrelli.

This is why claiming characters from Heroes was kinda trippy. I mean, I could’ve claimed anyone and they would’ve had a duplicate name of someone else in the RP. There’s even a Hiro in that show. Sylar was pretty much the only exception, out of all the characters that actually had powers that were cool.

Not really. She's a human, but she's received cybernetics that make her essentially a half-spider. Her most iconic trait is her eight extendable spider limbs, capable of opening up into either a gun or a sword. Oh, and of course her spider webs.

I mean, Spider-Man could end up with the Iron Spider Suit in the sequel. Since they all go back at the end of this RP, the events of Homecoming could’ve happened between now and then. Tony could possibly even have the Bleeding Edge armor by then...

If Peter did have Iron Spider, then he is essentially half-spider, with the Spider legs.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Well, did we really limit this RP to one sequel? Perhaps we could have many sequels...
those involved with the sequel understand already, but the ending for the sequel is uh...
Happy ending. For everyone. with such a monumental climax that Thanos wouldn't be able to top it.
though, for Fiction, spin-offs are just dandy.

Not really. She's a human, but she's received cybernetics that make her essentially a half-spider. Her most iconic trait is her eight extendable spider limbs, capable of opening up into either a gun or a sword. Oh, and of course her spider webs.

Ah that’s actually pretty unique of a set up. Props to you if you thought of her. Has she battled anyone yet?

I mean, Spider-Man could end up with the Iron Spider Suit in the sequel. Since they all go back at the end of this RP, the events of Homecoming could’ve happened between now and then. Tony could possibly even have the Bleeding Edge armor by then...

Contessa: ...stop appropriating my culture boy....

Tony could possibly even have the Bleeding Edge armor by then...
Ohoho just you wait until my final post of the RP~
Ah that’s actually pretty unique of a set up. Props to you if you thought of her. Has she battled anyone yet?
She and Scorpio are my original creations~ She actually hasn't appeared yet. Scorpio has, though. He's the one that put a hole in Y's forehead and the guy Cecil has been chatting with. They're both higher up than Cecil in the ranks, actually, but Scorpio's more intellectual approach puts him just above her in the pecking order.

She and Scorpio are my original creations~
Ah then nice job there :)

She and Scorpio are my original creations~ She actually hasn't appeared yet. Scorpio has, though. He's the one that put a hole in Y's forehead and the guy Cecil has been chatting with. They're both higher up than Cecil in the ranks, actually, but Scorpio's more intellectual approach puts him just above her in the pecking order
Oh yeah I recall Scorpio, but explains why I haven’t heard of Arachni. Hmm...are they all dark and genocidal like Z, or do they have their own goals and agendas?

Completely different, actually. For the most part, they want to serve Zeliyis. Arachnia has a... bit of a mental problem. Scorpio calls it "insatiable bloodlust involving bladed weapons". So her goal in life is to go out and kill whoever the hell she wants for the fun of it, as well as keep Scorpio safe and serve Zeliyis. Scorpio... well, I'll leave his goals up to your imagination for the time being.

Completely different, actually. For the most part, they want to serve Zeliyis. Arachnia has a... bit of a mental problem. Scorpio calls it "insatiable bloodlust involving bladed weapons". So her goal in life is to go out and kill whoever the hell she wants for the fun of it, as well as keep Scorpio safe and serve Zeliyis. Scorpio... well, I'll leave his goals up to your imagination for the time being.
Ah mysterious. i will have to keep an eye on this Scorpio fellow

As for Arachnia, I’m curious where your going to drop a bomb like her....

Only bog can make one hour stretch to ten hours XD
I mean I've promised many a time "Post today" and proceed to post the day after. I think everyone's gotten used to this by now though :p

Bog said he was having internet issues. I'd expect something by him by maybe midnight EST (Since he's on Australia time), but he'd probably be in school then.

Anyways, I'll make a Bog post in his stead.

The Burble Hog said:
Carnage Dust
*Top 10 Funny Family Guy moments*
Goofball and Jamie
Whoa look i'm a big tiddy anime girl haha
u sure are boi
Ridley
Ahhhh I fighht
Literally every other bog character
I can't remember any other bog characters rip
Anyways top 10 anime funny moments
don't take this seriously plz

comic

ffffffffffffffffffffff
i have to retype over half my post now, because Charms decided not to save almost all of my progress, and randomly reloaded, so now i'm gonna have to try and remember all the little details i had previously.

You forgot Goblin Slayer:
I see... FUCKING GOBLINS REEEEEEEE
So what is the problem exactly? You have it all written up but it won’t post?
ffffffffffffffffffffff
i have to retype over half my post now, because Charms decided not to save almost all of my progress, and randomly reloaded, so now i'm gonna have to try and remember all the little details i had previously.
Gah...hate when it does that.

comic

so, i just started to realize just how difficult the flood are gonna be for our entire cast. firstly, we need to think of ways to prevent infection in characters who would (somehow, this is not likely) be immune to the flood infection, especially if characters enter a more flood-infested environment. if there's flood fog, then there's infection spores, which are airborne and slowly infect the host. Sgt. Johnson is immune to these due to Spartan-I augmentations, but he is not entirely immune to Infection Forms, as the one time one almost got him, it was too weak and old to affect him. the one that infected Private Jenkins was old and weak as well, so when Jenkins was infected, he could fight the infection form for control of his body.
anyway, the flood are seriously gonna be a force to be reckoned with. the entire force of the UNSC and the Covenant are under their control, along with the collected intelligence of both factions, while the gravemind has the memories of past graveminds, meaning he also has Forerunner intelligence.
alongside all this, by the time the Haloverse arc is in full effect, the Gravemind will have collected enough biomass to become a Keymind, which are nearly omnipotent, according to Halo lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.