• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes. Gives him a chance to maybe meet with Specter once they are done, well....dispersing the cast there.

Hmm! I won’t discount the possibility. We have talked about that being something that could happen

Although you bring open a new point: dispersing the Warzone cast. It is rather cluttered there

@Eeveechu151 where is Z at the moment? And where will he be in the final battle against him?

Also, where should Sylar be placed for now? I need Z to find him and convince him to join them.
Z is aboard Olympus II, with his other hand-picked villains. He is currently heading to the Pokemon universe aboard his ship. I will update the status of him and his troops soon.

We could always do that Civil War arc we planned originally.
Can't. The Warzone cast is already teamed up and allied, so unless something splits them apart we'd have to bring in another team for that. Only the collective of Camelot matches that cast in scale, and that pulls them away from the Camelot plot.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
people can still come to the haloverse. i've been saying that for weeks, and it's open to the convergence, what with carolina and church popping up where johnson is.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I kind of feel like the Haloverse should be the final spot for the United Army pre-Battle of Olympus.
the Haloverse is huge, and we'll be using a lot of it. Earth, Reach, Alpha Corvi II, High Charity, Installation 07, and more. plenty of room for characters.
Hmmm I’m half tempted to claim the Contessa for his Rp or the sequel
I'm unfamiliar with this character. Who are they?

F3B82D96-BC9D-410C-8CD9-36616E742968.jpeg

Name: The Contessa
Height:6’8
Weight: 290 pounds
Universe: Sly Cooper

Bio: A Prison warden turned hypnotist to "cure" criminals of their larcenous habits. However, this was actually a front for the Contessa's true motives--she would hypnotize criminals into giving up the location of their loot, then leave them half-baked shells of their former selves. She works for INTERPOL was her front, and has gathered a reputation for always completing her tasks.

Abilities:
F4B38139-D7F4-4C0A-80DC-DB3603E0A277.jpeg

•Mind Control. The Contessa can hypnotize a target with her eyes, transfixing them in her gaze. She can use this to make a target believe anything they so choose. However, for those with strong wills it could take several days of hour long sessions to complete this task.

•Webbing. She can use her web to propel herself to nearby structures or people. And she can also use this webbing to throw, latch onto, contrict, or even incapacitate people.

•Claws. She has sharp claws on either arm, being a spider. And she can trample foes into a bloody mess or hack away at them with ease.

•INTERPOL weapons. Being a warden and investigator for INTERPOL, she is capable of arming herself with their weapons.

Another notes:

She was married before to a high ranking rich general before the general mysteriously died of poison

I feel like she'd be better as a sequel villain during the early stages, like what Plague is going to do with the Dreamscape for Team Ruby/Joestar. We have enough villains for this RP for now. If we need one, I guess you could bring her in.
But y'know who I think you should bring in, Shen?
Sly Cooper.

Sylar will probably survive this RP. He could stay as a villain in the sequel. Probably a smaller villain role, though. Like how every TV show has that one recurring villain. That would probably be Sylar.

I feel like she'd be better as a sequel villain during the early stages, like what Plague is going to do with the Dreamscape for Team Ruby/Joestar. We have enough villains for this RP for now. If we need one, I guess you could bring her in.
But y'know who I think you should bring in, Shen?
Sly Cooper.

Ah okay. Have to admit that there are quite a few villains. I’ll wait until the herd is thinned first. Also the fact that she’s an undercover villain and not a ‘in your face’ villain is harder to pin.

As far as sly cooper- well....hmm...I don’t know. While I don’t mind the addition, in my hands? I’m not sure if I’d be driven enough to give him the respect he deserves

You already have two Sly Cooper villains between Clockwerk and the Contessa, at least bring in the main character from their series...

Hey, I’m a sucker for a good villain XD. If you look at my history of villain to hero ratio, I’m 80% villain oriented. It’s just preference I suppose. Though all I can say is maybe.

Speaking of villains, the villain roster fir the sequel is plain fearsome.

I half forget all the characters we added to the sequel

Clockwerk and the Contessa
Also that’s going to be...interesting

You see Clockwerk was the main overarching villain...and Contessa was a villain that basically stole his salvaged eyes and used them as weapons XD. So if they ever meet, I’m thinking the old bird is going to have Spider Stew

Wow, I just realized that I completely forgot about one of my favorite characters of all time.

Now that I remember, I’ll probably claim Indiana Jones for the sequel. He was awesome, and Harrison Ford nailed the role perfectly.

Wow, I just realized that I completely forgot about one of my favorite characters of all time.

Now that I remember, I’ll probably claim Indiana Jones for the sequel. He was awesome, and Harrison Ford nailed the role perfectly.

While I gotta love a good ford role, I have to question if he’ll hold up against these villains

Oh yeah, I know their roles in the plot. Doesn't change the fact they're still two Sly Cooper villains.
Plus you need more heroes... You pretty much only have villains and former villains...

Well technically Belowski isn’t a former villain. But I’ll think about adding another hero later, I guess I just fit the villain role better haha

*cough* sly cooper *cough*

What? I may not know much about his franchise, but he's always been an interesting character to me. Plus, it'd be interesting to see his interactions with others like Nathan McAllen or Scott Lang. Especially Scott.

Haha yeah the sly and Scott interaction would just be golden! Albeit I’m kinda the sly cooper expert here, so I just might claim him...might...i’ll Take that into serious consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.