• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
AIGHT BOG
I GAVE YOU MANY CHANCES, BOG
IT’S GONNA HAPPEN
IT’S CANON NOW, BOG.
IN MY NEXT POST, LANCER WILL BE SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES
THAT IS, IF CALAMITY GANON GOES TO A SEAFOOD RESTAURANT.
MWAHAHAHA

Just one of you do something XD. Your waiting on bog, comic’s waiting on bog, and I’m waiting on comic

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Maybe I’m the only one that could get some appreciation for this little piece. But heck, since it’s Think Tank related I might as well show it here:

Have to give this guy massive props

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
It’s starting to seem like half your posts are literally just this.
on the contrary, the majority of her posts in this thread consist of 'Variant Fox: >Enter Random Face Emoji That Doesn't Contribute To Anything<'

i should mention, @Excalibur Queen
the PC rules clearly state that posts like the ones you normally make are not supposed to be done.
Sem said:
Overly Short or Pointless Posts
This is posting only "yes", "no", "I don't know", filling posts with nothing but smilies, or something similar. If you have something to say, please take the time to write a proper message. Similarly, if you say you like or don't like something, explain why!

For example, if we were posting in a thread about our favourite Pokémon, a bad way to reply would be like this:
my fav pokemon is bidoof
Instead, try posting something like this:
My favourite Pokémon is Bidoof! I like it because it evolves into one of the best HM slaves in the game and because it's a cute Pokémon! Plus, they say you can finish the entire game with a team of six Bidoof...
Similarly, if you want to express your liking for something but have nothing more constructive to say about it, click Like instead of replying.
just thought i'd remind you in the event Stellar or another admin pops in and has to give you a warning or something of the sort.

I'm pretty sure that's the Stealth Spider Suit, neither Agent Venom or Noir. Sony isn't letting up on Spidey villains that easy.

Also Eevee I'm pretty sure the reason the Silver Scythe reminds you of a Marvel villain...Because there is a Marvel villain called Silver Sable. I didn't mean for it to sound so similar originally, but what can ya do :p I guess she could be Scarlet Scythe? Scandium Scythe? Sepulcher Scythe?

...The latter sounds badass. I'm saving that.

Last edited:
I mean she could’ve been named Dragon Blade and still reminded me of Marvel, it’s the corny-yet-still-awesome stuff I’d see in stuff like the modern or late-90’s/2000s marvel comics.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'm pretty sure that's the Stealth Spider Suit, neither Agent Venom or Noir. Sony isn't letting up on Spidey villains that easy.

Also Eevee I'm pretty sure the reason the Silver Scythe reminds you of a Marvel villain...Because there is a Marvel villain called Silver Sable. I didn't mean for it to sound so similar originally, but what can ya do :p I guess she could be Scarlet Scythe? Scandium Scythe?Sepulcher Scythe?

...The latter sounds badass. I'm saving that.
Scandalous Scythe
that scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.