• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@BurbleBurble
you don't mind if I do a little bit of auto-ing for the Silver Scythe, do you?
just basically the cliche villain attack thing while the hero has to weave and dodge through it. though this being a mostly unexperienced Gwen, she'll suffer some damage along the way.

@BurbleBurble
you don't mind if I do a little bit of auto-ing for the Silver Scythe, do you?
just basically the cliche villain attack thing while the hero has to weave and dodge through it. though this being a mostly unexperienced Gwen, she'll suffer some damage along the way.
Yeah, feel free to. Cliche sounds right up her alley :p

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, I'll put him in right now, but my internet is down on my computer, so I might have to post it in the morning, but I'll try post it asap.

Out of curiousity, where is Goblin Slayer, Blake and Weiss at? Fenrir? Goldenwalk? Camelot?

I would say Marseilles but we are done sending folks there.

Just use your phone...

Seriously, I always use an iPad. What is wrong with posting on mobile? It’s easy.
I just find it very tedious to type with a touchscreen. Very easy to fat finger something. And autocorrect is an ass.
I have no idea, I presumed somewhere in Camelot but I have no way to know for sure XD
Bog, you got any answers? I assumed the Goblins just came in with them when they got teleported in. Or are they in Goblin Slayerverse?

nothing.
which is the problem.
the original plan was to yeet everyone in the warzone over to goldenwalk.
uH HEY SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A THIRD WORLD FOR THIS ARC OF THE STORY THEY MIGHT WANT TO HAVE THINGS HAPPEN IN

...that could work I guess? Though it might be best if we jump worlds, since after the battle ends there's not much interesting left to do in the world of Project X aside from more Soviet fights so long as Z isn't around.

...that could work I guess? Though it might be best if we jump worlds, since after the battle ends there's not much interesting left to do in the world of Project X aside from more Soviet fights so long as Z isn't around.

I'm just saying they could be behind the world jump in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.