• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
alright, we got 3 DBZ characters here (I'm aware Kale and Caulifla are from Super, but it's easier just to say DBZ) with 2 more on the way.
Kale, Goku, Caulifla, Krillin and Piccolo.

i just have one question.
what's with the lack of Vegeta.
and I'm not talking about canon Vegeta.
I'm talking about Abridged Vegeta.
all the Abridged characters are so much better than the originals.
except for Yamcha.
you can't improve Yamcha.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Where do we get these ideas you ask?
not sure what you're asking, if i'm being honest.

i mean, i do, but the way you worded that is contradictory to what you intend. i understand both this question, and the intended one, and have an answer for both.

but because i'm a smart ass, i'm taking your choice of words into a sarcastically literate mindset.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If anyone were interested, Clockwerk even when dismantled completely can still very well be used as a threat. Every part of him has a purpose. Remember this for the oncoming fight:

Clockwerk parts:

Eyes- capable of completely paralyzing a target, The Clockwerk eyes stop an enemy right in their tracks, transfixing them in it’s gaze. It has stopped an entire crew of a ship from even moving an muscle. Through prolonged contact, the eyes can eventually brainwash a target into believing anything he so desires.

Tail feathers- Acting not only as a steering mechanism for Clockwerk, but for other purposes. These tail feathers can replicate most printed materials, more commonly: Money. Capable of perfect counterfeiting.

Talons- Constantly in it’s sharpest state. Easily cuts through plates of solid steel and tree trunks without losing any sharpness.

Heart- a powerful pump that cannot tire. Is ten times stronger than the current strongest pump in the world. It can also be used to conjure lightning into an attack, even with only half of The heart

Lungs- a power source that could never tire, capable of powering most machines indefinitely.

Stomach- Similar to the Lungs, except it also helps improve efficiency, output, and effectiveness

Wings- Powerful and Sturdy in design, the wings carry enough force to keep a being of Clockwerk’s size and weight in the air. Raw strength enough to easily collapse buildings and wreck airships.

Ah interesting reply there with Hiro Jacob, looks like he means business!

Quick question though. He’s only using the force of the debris, correct?

He is making a gravity sphere and literally attracting all of the objects in the sky (Or a lot of them) towards him to smash at him from all around him. And himself towards it as well.

He is making a gravity sphere and literally attracting all of the objects in the sky (Or a lot of them) towards him to smash at him from all around him. And himself towards it as well.

Hmmm! I see!

Now, should I respond to this now or should I wait for Comic and hunter?

Rex’s response in a nutshell:

DD49C130-AAE9-47DC-B54A-397181616C6C.jpeg

I can see Rex make up some awesome story when a group is sitting around a campfire, say Goblin Slayer is there, he knows it's bullshit, and continually calls him out, but he keeps on going. I TOTALLY DIDN'T BASE THIS OFF OF THE SIMPLE PLOT OF METAL GEAR.

I'd imagine Goblin Slayer hearing Rex's stories and going. "Yeah but did you kill any goblins?"

Hahaha that I can totally happening XD

@The Bog Hog
Make your post today, or else Lancer will be in a stomach by midnight.
You have... hold on, how many hours is that?
Uh... frick.
You have time, I guess.
Stomach acid Lancer time!
A blue boi dies tonight.

I'm also using this time to officially reserve Lucas from Mother 3 for the sequel. I mean I did that in private but just to make sure he doesn't start making the rounds on here (Though I could use the excuse "That Lucas was from a Smash Bros Universe. This Lucas is from Mother 3 exclusively." to explain any possible personality differences)

Status
Not open for further replies.