• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
speaking of boosts to characters in the sequel, Gwen will be in control of her own venom symbiote by that time, as her plot line will be set further in time than how far along she currently is in the comics.

Am I wrong to think Erza can beat Sans personally? Hiro?

Also I love how Kale still is in the same place despite the changes XD

And I think Dipper could beat Rex without cards. Rex without cards kinda sucks, and Dipper actually does have a fighting feat or two. He survived a beating from a fighting game character and punced Gidion's lights out so that's more than what Rex has ever shown IMO XD

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Jamie's rank is definitely going to up, more than just one tier, once he unlocks his full potential, he'll be city tier, possibly country, probably not though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Am I wrong to think Erza can beat Sans personally? Hiro?

Also I love how Kale still is in the same place despite the changes XD

And I think Dipper could beat Rex without cards. Rex without cards kinda sucks, and Dipper actually does have a fighting feat or two. He survived a beating from a fighting game character and punced Gidion's lights out so that's more than what Rex has ever shown IMO XD

Normally I’d agree with you with Hiro. Except in this RP sans shot a 100 meter hole in rock with one flick of a blaster. He’s far stronger in this Rp

Yeah, I’m still sure about that Kale placement XD

Welll Rex did beat up a grown man, so there’s still that fear kinda? Dipper is younger and smaller too. Let’s face it, he’s only stronger than Goofball haha

Normally I’d agree with you with Hiro. Except in this RP sans shot a 100 meter hole in rock with one flick of a blaster. He’s far stronger in this Rp

Yeah, I’m still sure about that Kale placement XD

Welll Rex did beat up a grown man, so there’s still that fear kinda? Dipper isnyojnger and smaller too. Let’s face it, he’s only stronger than Goofball haha

Hiro causally cut through steel in this story. He's not short on physical feats.

I think you are wrong personally.

Rex & Weevil jumped another random duelist (And duelist are not the most capable in hand to hand stuff). It wasn't like Rex went up and one shot him. Dipper still actually has more impressive stuff despite his age XD

I should probably make a list of Sylar’s powers. Here it is:

• Intuitive aptitude
  • Telekinesis
  • Rapid cellular regeneration
  • Alchemic transmutation
  • Psychometry
  • Sound manipulation (expressed through voice)
  • Electric manipulation
  • Lie detection
  • Thoughtography
  • Shapeshifting
  • Disintegration
  • Flight
  • Empathy
The rapid cellular regeneration prevents him from dying unless shot, stabbed or killed by other means in the head. If you manage to hit the brain, that is the only way to kill him.

Remember that these aren’t all his powers. He used his original power to steal them from other people.

Quick question, why is Rex at full potential higher than Noah and Belowski at full potential?
Also, someone break the news to me gently. Has Bog posted?

Personally, Noah and belowski usually have to trap their opponents or rev up before hey start beating down. Rex however is all it attack, having constant waves of spawning Dino’s and strong monsters compared to dancing around that to summon strong ones like Noah and Belwoski

Also no. No he hasn’t posted

Hiro causally cut through steel in this story. He's not short on physical feats.

I think you are wrong personally.

Rex & Weevil jumped another random duelist (And duelist are not the most capable in hand to hand stuff). It wasn't like Rex went up and one shot him. Dipper still actually has more impressive stuff despite his age XD

Well 100 meters of rock is still superior than a plate of steel

But it was still a guy twice his size though, sooo that’s still a feat. But dipper has done some..shocking things for his age
Because Rex is the best duelist ever apparently. Ignore the fact he lost every single duel he ever had in the show and was a literal joke character by the end of it JK JK don't hurt me.
Yet he was alive afterwards and appeared in more than one episode. Unlike Noah or Belowski :p

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Plain attack isn’t as strong as strategic boosts. Noah and Belowski’s decks involve skill, replenishing, strategy, and at the end of the day, their monsters could still blast the socks off of Rex’s Two Headed King Bleh.

Also...
BOOOOOOOOG!

Because Kratos defeated a deity who held up the entire planet.
1) Kratos is no longer in the RP.
2) Wrong Kratos. The Kratos we were going to use in the RP is the much older and more balanced Dad Kratos, who's best feat so far is defeating the corrupted Valkyrie. Also that stuff in the fight with Baldur. But still, nowhere near where he was when he fought the Greek Gods.

Let’s face it, he’s only stronger than Goofball haha
I'd argue Dipper could beat Cosmo. But he'd better not because if he hurts sweet innocent flower girl I will beat up HIM

At this point, I feel like we should just not have a power scaling list. No matter what we do with it, we'll have to make corrections to it. So let's just take the characters as they are.

But I should mention something. On the topic of Silver, he has this thing where he sometimes "loses control", and his psychic ability kind of just goes haywire on whoever he's pissed at. It's happened in pretty much every version of the comics. Though, something did happen in IDW recently that I raised an eyebrow at, and we have to take it into consideration. Silver has far more difficulty handling people than he does objects. Objects he just goes wild with, I.E. Sonic Generations, but for people he has to be a lot more delicate and a lot more focused. He could collapse a skyscraper with a thrust of his arms, using the individual pieces as ammunition, but those pieces are going to get damaged and broken down due to him not fully controlling his abilities yet. People are much harder, as he has to do stuff like make absolutely sure he's not going to hurt them - catching a group of about a dozen people all falling off the ship at different points was an evident strain. But he can still use his psychic abilities to mess up pretty much any physical structure, so long as it's not the size of a Galra battlecruiser or something - that he'd have to take out part by part.

If Maxwell gets the upper hand and ends up threatening to kill Blaze, Silver will threaten to bring the True Lab down on top of all of them - and if Maxwell makes a move at Blaze after that, he will do it. We can get everyone out of there in a similar way to how Silver escaped a similar situation - have someone drill/blast them out of there while Silver keeps everyone safe.

Plain attack isn’t as strong as strategic boosts. Noah and Belowski’s decks involve skill, replenishing, strategy, and at the end of the day, their monsters could still blast the socks off of Rex’s Two Headed King Bleh.
This is also a list based on raw power, not specifically strategy. Sure Noah might be more intelligent, but Rex has more brute force.

He also has tyrant dragon, so only belowski would really be able to take that out monster vs monster

Honestly in terms of skill you all picked shit duelists by "canon." Belowski was a one-shot character. Noah was a cheat & coward and Rex was a loser.

I admire off the wall choices of course but still it has to be said XD

Hey, can’t knock a good underdog XD

And as far as Belowski...I dunno. I just saw him and something clicked haha

Why am I being ignored ;-;
Goofball is basically a small ghost that talks. And he can also enter your brain. That’s it.

Well 100 meters of rock is still superior than a plate of steel

I mean to be fair it wouldn't be that much harder to cut at. Keyblade can cut most things, including trade blows with lightsabers in Hiro's case and with elemental magic he could get through it without that much stress.

Still I think Hiro could take Sans IMO.

I mean to be fair it wouldn't be that much harder to cut at. Keyblade can cut most things, including trade blows with lightsabers in Hiro's case and with elemental magic he could get through it without that much stress.

Still I think Hiro could take Sans IMO.
A foot of glass is harder than 1 inch of steel

And glass is brittle. Imagine rock.

100 meters of rock, and one steel plate. It’s no contest at all

Mokko

This is also a list based on raw power, not specifically strategy. Sure Noah might be more intelligent, but Rex has more brute force.

He also has tyrant dragon, so only belowski would really be able to take that out monster vs monster
That depends on what monsters are in Noah’s hand when he draws Montage Dragon :p

Mokko

@Godjacob
Here is the scenario. You’re a kid who’s part of a good and wealthy family, with everything you’ve ever wanted.
Then you get in a car accident and your body is totally useless, so your dad uploads your mind into a glitchy and limited Virtual World, then adopts two new sons and forgets about you.
One day, you finally get the chance for revenge after many years, almost defeat your rival...
But then you almost don’t.
Who wouldn’t have used Mokuba as a shield?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Godjacob
Here is the scenario. You’re a kid who’s part of a good and wealthy family, with everything you’ve ever wanted.
Then you get in a car accident and your body is totally useless, so your dad uploads your mind into a glitchy and limited Virtual World, then adopts two new sons and forgets about you.
One day, you finally get the chance for revenge after many years, almost defeat your rival...
Is this Sword Art Online?

@Godjacob

Then there’s Rex.

Rex: I GOT DINOS RAWWWR

@Godjacob

I mean, he gave shit to his own men for cheating and screwed one of them over for it only to do the same thing himself. Suffice to say "hypocrite" is not an admirable quality.

I literally said Hiro could replicate the feat but everyone just chose to ignore that XD

But hope that sans thing makes sense for this Rp. Because one Gaster blaster can cut through 100 meters of rock. Add that logic to this:
3B1A9500-D18F-423C-B440-DA159BD27278.gif

But hope that sans thing makes sense for this Rp. Because one Gaster blaster can cut through 100 meters of rock. Add that logic to this:
View attachment 687051

Not the weirdest thing I've ever seen from video games. And to be fair I am of the anti-wanking side of the Undertale fandom and think they are not nearly as impressive as Comic makes them out to be but that is just personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.