• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Doomslayer’s biological system is close enough to a Spartan’s, maybe?
And the Logic Plague will be the biggest threat, as that’s still trouble for our AIs.
i mean, no, not really, but if it'll make you all happy, then sure.

as for Mendicant Bias turning, that actually took over 3 centuries of normal chatting with the Primordium, the first 'Gravemind', though he was mostly known as a Precursor. a true Gravemind is far more efficient with the Logic Plague, and a near-omniscient being like a Keymind could convert even the Borg.

You mean the Think Tank? And maybe Kyui and Gilgamesh? Because aside from them villains aren’t heading to the Flood universe. Except maybe Cooler. That might be a good place to recruit him.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
as for Mendicant Bias turning, that actually took over 3 centuries of normal chatting with the Primordium, the first 'Gravemind', though he was mostly known as a Precursor. a true Gravemind is far more efficient with the Logic Plague, and a near-omniscient being like a Keymind could convert even the Borg.
Not however King Drasil or the D-Reaper. But anyway if it took 3 centuries and being directly in touch contact with the gravemind, I don’t think any of our higher tier A.I.’s need be concerned

You mean the Think Tank? And maybe Kyui and Gilgamesh? Because aside from them villains aren’t heading to the Flood universe. Except maybe Cooler. That might be a good place to recruit him.
Could be a good time for that to happen yeah. Though of course specter would want to save the brutes XD

Clockwerk: Don’t.
Specter: But-
Timeman: dont...!
Specter: BUT THEY ARE SIMIAN!
Clockwerk: You are all going to die.

Meanwhile Cooler blows up some random planet accidentally wiping out some of the remaining life in the universe while fighting the Z Fighters.
Oh I guess Caulifla and Kale are honorary Z Fighters when we get there.

As for burble’s explanation wellll you see if they don’t know of a chemical or gene in your body They would simply take every other parts of your body and genes and leave the remainder and lumpy, piled up, biomass. Hence why they throw the head from their combat forms to the side
Ok. I was just saying airborn immunity. Since the spores would pretty much screw the human/living being cast. Maybe they just watch a civilian turn into a combat form and think "let's use gas masks around that fog". Or they aren't immune to physical infection via assimilation (thus closing the doomslayer loophole).

Just throwing out ideas.

comic

Hallelujah hallelujah! *ahem* very good.

Also quick question. What is master chief magentizing to? And where did Flynn go?
I was under the impression the ship was metal. He was magnetizing to the floor in order to keep himself from falling into the sky for whatever reason.

was under the impression the ship was metal. He was magnetizing to the floor in order to keep himself from falling into the sky for whatever reason.
Oh you misunderstand. The entire room disconnected from the ship like a train car and went flying down with gravity. And then Clockwerk shattered the room, leaving them in free fall

I have plans involving my two generals, but nothing concrete yet. When the Z arc concludes, I can probably have Scorpio attack the New Blue Typhoon or whatever we name it, resulting in the heroes being forced to retreat due to existing battle damage. Thus begins the Zeliyis arc.

comic

I have plans involving my two generals, but nothing concrete yet. When the Z arc concludes, I can probably have Scorpio attack the New Blue Typhoon or whatever we name it, resulting in the heroes being forced to retreat due to existing battle damage. Thus begins the Zeliyis arc.
why not just call it the Typhoon? that name sounds cool enough.

almost sounds like it would rhyme with Contessa.
2441772E-16D9-485A-9052-435AF551A40A.gif

comic

oh, i've been thinking about a character that could work with the Contessa...
and i remembered Vriska Serket. if you read my Karkat posts, you will recognize the name. she was raised by a massive Spider, and loves everything to do with spiders, luck, and the number eight.
if i brought in Vriska, she would totally act like a lost puppy around Contessa.

*sonic power cannon locks on*
Tony: Hey, Specter! I named my targeting reticle after you!
*sonic power cannon blasts through specter’s ship*

Also, fast, huh? So we’ve got a speed ship battle...

Specter’s Ship ain’t too speedy, but it’s incredibly defensive and decently efficient offensively. Soo both ships would outspeed his all day for sure. But he’d fair better in a dogfight.

Specter’s ship: *releases a hundred battle fighters and bombers while attacking with the lethargy laser doomsday weapon*
Amateurs~

oh, i've been thinking about a character that could work with the Contessa...
and i remembered Vriska Serket. if you read my Karkat posts, you will recognize the name. she was raised by a massive Spider, and loves everything to do with spiders, luck, and the number eight.
if i brought in Vriska, she would totally act like a lost puppy around Contessa.

Hey that actually could have potential!

I’d most certainly be open to it, where is Karkat and Vriska?

Hahahah those fighters wouldn’t last a minute against Conagher tech. What is the Lethargy laser, though? Depending on what it is it might be able to pierce Prower/Stark/Light/Schlemmmer shielding.

Hahahah those fighters wouldn’t last a minute against Conagher tech.
The same fighters that a single one was a boss fight earlier.

Lethargy laser, though? Depending on what it is it might be able to pierce Prower/Stark/Light/Schlemmmer shielding.
A doomsday weapon specter had in AE2 that was meant to turn the planet into his obedient slaves. He said it could also be slightly recalculated to crack it as well. Given his ship is an inferior power source to his previous battle station, but it should still amount impressive power.

Status
Not open for further replies.