• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn’t include him to be a ‘LOL’ character, although he could have comic relief moments. I mean, I just thought the concept was interesting?

Very well, I won't argue against your opinion on him (Even if I'm meh on him).

I just question what you even do with this character, whose concept and one character trait ever is "he's so mellow it's like if he were high."

Also this battle is giving nothing better to do with Dipper give me a suggestion or something @Eeveechu151

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Very well, I won't argue against your opinion on him (Even if I'm meh on him).

I just question what you even do with this character, whose concept and one character trait ever is "he's so mellow it's like if he were high."

Also this battle is giving nothing better to do with Dipper give me a suggestion or something @Eeveechu151

I also made ‘confident guy with blowy arms’ work in the naruto RP, so I have my ways XD

I also made ‘confident guy with blowy arms’ work in the naruto RP, so I have my ways XD

Comparing Zaku to this guy is incredibly unfair. Zaku was a reoccurring character in his arc and had a backstory/more than one personality trait. This is like if I took a character of the day from Pokemon to use as one in this RP XD.

But you do you, even if I just question the pick.

Comparing Zaku to this guy is incredibly unfair. Zaku was a reoccurring character in his arc and had a backstory/more than one personality trait. This is like if I took a character of the day from Pokemon to use as one in this RP XD.

But you do you, even if I just question the pick.
To be honest I’m not sure if I will regret his addition. (Even if belowksi appeared more than once). Now you have me second guessing XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i think the claiming of characters should cease in this moment.
like, right now.
no more characters.
because no more 'quality' characters seem to be thought of for this anymore.
i mean, c'mon. Greg Heffley?
Dipper works because he's actually a character, and not some semi-psychotic middle schooler with self esteem issues and a new crush every book, either on a girl or a video game.
Greg Heffley is an absolutely useless and forgettable character.
not to mention certain people in this RP (you know who you are) introduce characters and never use them again until they're suddenly reminded 3 pages later that they have that character.
no more characters. seriously. we have so many already, and joke characters suck in general, unless they're actually interesting and can actually contribute to the story.
so fuck Greg Heffley.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I don't think adding in characters because their memes is a good idea. Greg is totally insufferable, and really has zero place in the RP. He has zero practical application as well, so at best he's a character interaction device who no one likes.
I gotta say, I strongly agree. Adding joke characters because ‘why not’ is kinda... yeah.
I do like Belowski though.

like, right now.
no more characters.
Dipper works because he's actually a character, and not some semi-psychotic middle schooler with self esteem issues and a new crush every book, either on a girl or a video game.
not to mention certain people in this RP (you know who you are) introduce characters and never use them again until they're suddenly reminded 3 pages later that they have that character.
no more characters. seriously. we have so many already, and joke characters suck in general, unless they're actually interesting and can actually contribute to the story.
so fuck Greg Heffley.

Hear hear to that. I was very reluctant to bring Belowski to the table, as I was concerned with too many characters already. (As I only had 4 characters this whole time) but I got a spark of inspiration which I’m testing the waters with...or that could just be me.

Just go with your gut man. I am Mr. Negative so it's not like I speak for you or everyone here. You are more than talented enough to make it work even if it is....interesting choice. That could just make it better :)
Well now I have a lot of pressure... *sweats heavily* i’ll Try not to disappoint! :'|
I gotta say, I strongly agree. Adding joke characters because ‘why not’ is kinda... yeah.
I do like Belowski though.
Well I appreciate the vote of confidence XD. Thankfully he will be more than just a joke character.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
like, right now.
no more characters.
so fuck Greg Heffley.
I second this.
If someone can give a genuinely good idea for WHY a character should appear, then I’m all for that, but as it is, there is no reason people should be claiming three new characters every time they post.
I’ll admit that I myself am guilty of this too, especially considering I still haven’t used Calamity Ganon

I second this.
If someone can give a genuinely good idea for WHY a character should appear, then I’m all for that, but as it is, there is no reason people should be claiming three new characters every time they post.
I’ll admit that I myself am guilty of this too, especially considering I still haven’t used Calamity Ganon

Okay then that’s three votes for this idea. No more new characters. This is the cast we’ve got.

Variant Fox:*Licks a vanilla ice cream cone*
Was the plan for everyone to meet up in Camelot? If it was talked about it was long enough ago that I forgot.
Simple answer? No. Everyone currently in Marseilles will soon be sent to Goldenwalk, as half the cast is in Goldenwalk and I guess half the cast is in Camelot. But I’d like to ask for no more characters in Camelot. Belowski is the last non-Camelot/non-Team-Z character to enter Camelot, as any more means it’s very likely their appearance will derail what will soon happen, and Camelot was never meant to be this clustered as-is.
And I’m not much of a fan of saying “100% no more characters”, but I am strongly against the inclusion of characters like Greg Heffley for meme purposes. How about this? Any new characters added to the RP must have reasoning behind their inclusion and must be considered a viable cast member by at least five people.

comic

The sequel is happening for sure. More characters will be able to be claimed during it, and I already talked to Bog about it, and I will be the one kicking off the sequel once we finish this RP.
considering Gaster is the sorta main villain.
anyway, claiming characters will obviously be open again for the sequel, so holding off characters until then would be smarter than claiming yet more characters, especially considering many people, myself included, still have yet to introduce other characters already claimed.

Simple answer? No. Everyone currently in Marseilles will soon be sent to Goldenwalk, as half the cast is in Goldenwalk and I guess half the cast is in Camelot. But I’d like to ask for no more characters in Camelot. Belowski is the last non-Camelot/non-Team-Z character to enter Camelot, as any more means it’s very likely their appearance will derail what will soon happen, and Camelot was never meant to be this clustered as-is.
And I’m not much of a fan of saying “100% no more characters”, but I am strongly against the inclusion of characters like Greg Heffley for meme purposes. How about this? Any new characters added to the RP must have reasoning behind their inclusion and must be considered a viable cast member by at least five people.
Speaking of Camelot, by character is new there, so is there any key details or event I need to know about?

Speaking of Camelot, by character is new there, so is there any key details or event I need to know about?
Team Stark will be arriving at Camelot Castle soon after the Raiden scene, but Team Lora (and probably Team Negan) won’t be arriving at Camelot Castle before the Battle of Camelot begins. So right now, he’d be counted as one of the refugees, like JoJo, Serena and Artemis.

Team Stark will be arriving at Camelot Castle soon after the Raiden scene, but Team Lora (and probably Team Negan) won’t be arriving at Camelot Castle before the Battle of Camelot begins. So right now, he’d be counted as one of the refugees, like JoJo, Serena and Artemis.

Okay awesome details. Final question, who is where in Camelot? (Less so team names, more so people in the teams)

Right then. Apologies if I miss anyone.
Team Stark - Iron Man, Shantae, Solid Snake, Raiden, Sans, Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long - Foot of the Mountain, outside Cave
Team Lora - Lora, Jin, Robin, Lucina, Sarah - Forest
Team Negan - Negan, Azula, Sam, Lancer, Susie, Nanashi - Forest 2
Team Artemis - Artemis, Joseph Joestar, Serena - Camelot Castle, Refugee Camp
Team Sonic - King Sonic, Goku - Camelot Castle, Throne Room
Team Lancelot - Sir Lancelot, Galacta Knight - Camelot Castle, Training Grounds
Team Strider - Dirk "Bro" Strider, Kiran, Noah - Camelot Castle Gate
I believe that's everyone in Camelot at the moment.

Okay awesome details. Final question, who is where in Camelot? (Less so team names, more so people in the teams)
Mountainside -
Sans
Stark
Snake
Shantae
Raiden
Yang
Ruby
Forest -
Team Negan

Negan (Duh)
Samuel
Lancer
Susie
Azula
Nanashi
Team Lora
Lora
Jin
Lucina
Robin
Sarah
Castle Grounds -
The Gate Battle

Bro/Dirk
Kiran
Noah
Training Grounds
Lancelot (Shadow)
Galacta Knight
Castle -
Sonic
Goku
Refugee Camp -
Jojo
Artemis
Serena
Belowski(?)

That's everyone. I know Eevee posted his but I don't want my work to go to waste :p

Team Stark - Iron Man, Shantae, Solid Snake, Raiden, Sans, Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long - Foot of the Mountain, outside Cave

Mountainside -
Sans
Stark
Snake
Shantae
Raiden
Yang
Ruby
Forest -
Team Negan

Negan (Duh)
Samuel
Lancer
Susie
Azula
Nanashi
Team Lora
Lora
Jin
Lucina
Robin
Sarah
Castle Grounds -
The Gate Battle

Bro/Dirk
Kiran
Noah
Training Grounds
Lancelot (Shadow)
Galacta Knight
Castle -
Sonic
Goku
Refugee Camp -
Jojo
Artemis
Serena
Belowski(?)

That's everyone. I know Eevee posted his but I don't want my work to go to waste :p

Aha, thanks guys, this helps me a TON with direction with Belowski. I Appreciate it ^^ now I’m not totally lost lol.

Hmmm since I already put Belowski in the forest, I’m going to place him near team Negan if that’s alright

comic

Team Strider...
I like the sound of that.
anyway, all of you forgot about SG-1. i know i haven't posted with them in a little bit due to things going on, but SG-1 is near Camelot.

Oh yeah king sonic...hopefully we are going with Black Knight king sonic and not manga king sonic lol
...yes, I clarified that when he first entered. He has Caliburn, the Knights of the Round Table, Merlina and *Camelot itself.* What makes you think this is comics King Sonic?
Archie King Sonic weak AF tho can’t even hit Tikhaos lol
SG-1 consists of Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter, Doctor Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c.
Oh right, them. I have no plans for them tbh. They kind of just appeared.

I mean it got killed by two toddlers running into its brain so
I mean seriously! Even regular Chaos takes multiple hits to beat in Perfect form, at least six from Sonic moving at high speeds. Tikhaos is super weak.

comic

...yes, I clarified that when he first entered. He has Caliburn, the Knights of the Round Table, Merlina and *Camelot itself.* What makes you think this is comics King Sonic?
Archie King Sonic weak AF tho can’t even hit Tikhaos lol

Oh right, them. I have no plans for them tbh. They kind of just appeared.
Yeah, I know.
besides, I'm the one with plans for them.

anyway, I've been thinking about what's coming, and tbh, I was thinking we should get the rest of the day, and then the night in Camelot, and Z attacks tomorrow, so that we can try and build new characters and relationships.

Funny, cause it says that Tikhaos took on the Archie Freedom Fighters and was only defeated when Lara-Su used the Tikal's Prayer to revert her to her more calm, tranquil state.

Yeah, I know.
besides, I'm the one with plans for them.

anyway, I've been thinking about what's coming, and tbh, I was thinking we should get the rest of the day, and then the night in Camelot, and Z attacks tomorrow, so that we can try and build new characters and relationships.
That was my plan too. Tony does need to do stuff in Camelot after all~
Funny, cause it says that Tikhaos took on the Archie Freedom Fighters and was only defeated when Lara-Su used the Tikal's Prayer to revert her to her more calm, tranquil state.
As someone who’s read that story arc multiple times, I can say the Freedom Fighters kinda just stopped Tikhaos from more property damage. The kids took out Tikhaos’ Perfect form; Lara-Su just pacified it after it was already defeated.

As someone who’s read that story arc multiple times, I can say the Freedom Fighters kinda just stopped Tikhaos from more property damage. The kids took out Tikhaos’ Perfect form; Lara-Su just pacified it after it was already defeated.

And attacked it/distracted it for the kids to get to the brain weak spot. My point was Tikhaos is not some complete chump to sell Comic King Sonic as weak.

Either way working on my draft response. Will have it up ASAP got one more final to do then I will be free.

Then how about Shadow defeating King Sonic before his cape, thrown over his shoulder, could even hit the ground?
And I mean just complete pummeling, as in King Sonic remained barely awake.
By Shadow's own words in that story, King Sonic is "weak, far past his prime."
Meanwhile Camelot King Sonic is still right and ready to go, which is why I'm using him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.