• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh i was gonna have keda dash in, knock out the soldier and stare daggers at rex but then there was a time skip so nevermind
Speaking of insults, JoJo is going to let loose on Artemis in my next post... hahah please don't kill him he's my second favorite character i have

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
tbh i was gonna have keda dash in, knock out the soldier and stare daggers at rex but then there was a time skip so nevermind
Speaking of insults, JoJo is going to let loose on Artemis in my next post... hahah please don't kill him he's my second favorite character i have

There’s dozens of soldiers and two tanks listening to the story, and other mech suits etc nearby. Good luck with that caveman <.>

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
tg9lf1lp0i321.png

There was a single guy, then more guys came over, then a whole crowd when you skipped ahead in time a bit.
And for reference, aside from the tanks and mechs, Keda... could handle the soldiers. Definitely.

There was a single guy, then more guys came over, then a whole crowd when you skipped ahead in time a bit.
And for reference, aside from the tanks and mechs, Keda... could handle the soldiers. Definitely.

Oh yeah! Your right.

Yeahh Keda could, perhaps. but he’s still in the center of a big enemy position, with heavy ordinance all around. Rex hasn’t been quashed yet because he’s the sleaziest sleazball XD

Yeah, but like Negan, I'm going with fighting-game-quality Keda. This was established when he was first brought in. Plus, he's survived this long surrounded by heavy ordinance, so...

Yeah, but like Negan, I'm going with fighting-game-quality Keda. This was established when he was first brought in. Plus, he's survived this long surrounded by heavy ordinance, so...

Erm no.

If keda charged that alone he’d be massacred it’s an enemy compound. There’s dozens of tanks and mechs around, and hundreds of soldiers. Rex hasn’t been noticed by all of them, only a few have actually been around Rex

Actually, Keda's currently in the middle of the enemy camp at the Warzone, along with Erza and Twilight. And he's been fighting off a LOT of them, using cover and tactics to his advantage. It's much harder to kill a warrior than it is the average man. So yeah... he could survive that. At least with a few men. He could easily take down a couple dozen soldiers with just him and Alpha - he does have five spears, a wolf and a warrior's spirit.

Actually, Keda's currently in the middle of the enemy camp at the Warzone, along with Erza and Twilight. And he's been fighting off a LOT of them, using cover and tactics to his advantage. It's much harder to kill a warrior than it is the average man. So yeah... he could survive that. At least with a few men. He could easily take down a couple dozen soldiers with just him and Alpha - he does have five spears, a wolf and a warrior's spirit.

But an entire compound by himself? Filled with several dozen of those things and hundreds of soldiers? He’s just a man with a stick with a wolf. It gets to a point where it’s too far fetched

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
And, when is Angel Dust going to get to prove himself? Erza gets to fight the commander, others are doing other things, but he has nothing.

Oh, I'm talking JUST the soldiers. The tanks and mechs he needs help with. He easily solos a bike, could solo a truck, MIGHT be able to solo a mech, but a tank is no matter what gonna give him trouble. If it was a compound of just the guys with guns, he's got this.
You severely overestimate the soldiers... seriously, Keda can just knock them out with a whack of his spears xD

Oh, I'm talking JUST the soldiers. The tanks and mechs he needs help with. He easily solos a bike, could solo a truck, MIGHT be able to solo a mech, but a tank is no matter what gonna give him trouble. If it was a compound of just the guys with guns, he's got this.
You severely overestimate the soldiers... seriously, Keda can just knock them out with a whack of his spears xD

Sure keda could kill a soldier, but one man with spear vs hundreds of guys with guns :/ your absolutely crazy.

And, when is Angel Dust going to get to prove himself? Erza gets to fight the commander, others are doing other things, but he has nothing.
Perhaps inventing some scenario like I did with Rex?

Heh. Did you miss the part where I said fighting-game level Keda?
Also uh
He survived a fall from like... 300 meters.
In the movie.
And I'm 75% sure I'm low-balling that.
So...

Heh. Did you miss the part where I said fighting-game level Keda?
Also uh
He survived a fall from like... 300 meters.
In the movie.
And I'm 75% sure I'm low-balling that.
So...

...? Caveman with stick is never going to b better that hundreds of soldiers with guns. No matter how you spin it

That's... a massive over-simplification of Keda.
It's not what weapon you have.
It's how you use it.
If I had a knife and there was a guy with a gun, if I was inventive and skilled enough I could kick his ass. Gun or no.
Same with Keda, except he's a born and bred warrior just above normal human standards.
And the average soldier doesn't get access to the same tech Nathan has.
So yeah.
Keda could beat 100 Soviet soldiers with guns in a room so long as he has Alpha and a spear.
You really over-simplify things, Shen...

...? Caveman with stick is never going to b better that hundreds of soldiers with guns. No matter how you spin it
Neither is a psychic monkey, but we see how that turned out.

Okay last time I ever bring up Specter, except probably not

I'd also like to point out how Keda isn't using sticks...he's using metal spears. He couldn't solo a ton of them, but reasonably in a huge battlefield one would not expect a man wielding a sharp piece of metal to hop out and clobber you. I'd be more worried about, y'know, the massive fight going on. Avoiding gunfire.

That's kind of what Keda's doing, focusing on mobility and defense over outright offense. It's how he's survived so long, and in that room, mobility and defense are why he could beat the group of soldiers. And none of the Soviets have ever dealt with a fighter like him or Erza, while as far as Keda's concerned these are men with fancy suits and bows.

That's... a massive over-simplification of Keda.
It's not what weapon you have.
It's how you use it.
If I had a knife and there was a guy with a gun, if I was inventive and skilled enough I could kick his ass. Gun or no.
Same with Keda, except he's a born and bred warrior just above normal human standards.
And the average soldier doesn't get access to the same tech Nathan has.
So yeah.
Keda could beat 100 Soviet soldiers with guns in a room so long as he has Alpha and a spear.
You really over-simplify things, Shen...
I don’t see that happening, like ever. If everyone open fired it would be like order 66 with Keda being the Jedi.
Neither is a psychic monkey, but we see how that turned out.

Okay last time I ever bring up Specter, except probably not

I'd also like to point out how Keda isn't using sticks...he's using metal spears. He couldn't solo a ton of them, but reasonably in a huge battlefield one would not expect a man wielding a sharp piece of metal to hop out and clobber you. I'd be more worried about, y'know, the massive fight going on. Avoiding gunfire.

Specter is paranormal so he is void in this argument

Keda isn’t. If even a dozen people open fired on Keda while he has an adamantium stick, he’s still bite the dust, as the spread of bullets couldn’t be blocked so easily, let alone a hundred guards with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.