• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Dunno. People like weird crap?
Also, speaking of Jevil, I wanted him for comedic affect, but it seems too late now. What do you guys think about me taking him in?

Also, was this anyone else's experience:

Me: Jesus, this game is easy. Perhaps I should try the secret boss.
Jevil: Hi, (insert name here)! I'd like to introduce you to someone! (insert name here), meet Game Over Screen!
Me: Hello, Game Over Screen!
Me: ...
Me: Wait a minute...

Olympus II
"So this is that skeleton, huh? Undyne's told us a lot about you, kid."
Z looked up to the voice. It was Malos, the Aegis and Z's second-in-command.
"I have to admit, seeing a skeleton is just a little bit freaky." Roman Torchwick chuckled. "Especially a sentient one. But you never know what crazy things you might find dealing with the multiverse, huh?" Neopolitan nodded next to him.
"Your world must not have wonders like mine, then." an old voice said. A robed man stood nearby, with some blue robot at his side. It was the Alchemist, from Camelot.
"I've heard the Other World has the spirits as they were when they died..." Cooler observed from the side. "He is certainly different from the dead in my world."
"As he is from the dead of mine. When the corpses come to life as the Risen, they still bear rotten flesh." Grima let a dark smirk course from his lips.
"Heheheh. I feel some strange magical power coming from him." the hooded Hyness said from beside Grima.
"He should be quite interesting." Zan Partizanne remarked to her sisters.
Shrouded in shadows, Adam Tauros and Count Vlad Dracula Tepes watched from the side.
"Your friend Undyne is with us as well." Z said to Papyrus. "And this is my team. Most of them, anyways. Some, including your friend Undyne, are further inside."
"Make yourself at home."
Right, we've now got a list of the majority of Z's cavalcade.
-Z
-Omega
-Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country)
-Roman Torchwick (RWBY)
-Neopolitan (RWBY) [UFG]
-Adam Tauros (RWBY) [UFG]
-The Alchemist (Sonic and the Alchemist's Curse)
-King's Artifice (Sonic and the Alchemist's Curse)
-Cooler (Dragon Ball) [will betray Z later]
-Grima (Fire Emblem: Awakening) [Burble's character]
-Hyness (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [Dekiru's character]
-Zan Partizanne (Kirby Gijinka-verse)
-Flamberge (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Francisca (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Count Vlad "Dracula" Tepes (Netflix's Castlevania)
-Papyrus (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [Mok's character]
The characters that are part of Z's cavalcade as well but have yet to show up are;
-Undyne (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [Bog's character]
-Wamu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2)
-ACDC (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2) [UFG]
-Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2) [UFG]
-Void Termina (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [Dekiru's character]
-Necrozma (Pokemon) [Bog's character]
-Plague (Reflections)
If you want a villain as part of Z's cavalcade that has yet to be introduced, just ask. Also, if I put a [UFG] at the end of a character's name, it means Up For Grabs, aka I'm fine with someone else taking and controlling them if they want them as a character. If I was taking all of them, I'd be increasing the size of my cast by almost half!

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
-Z
-Omega
-Roman Torchwick (RWBY)
-Neopolitan (RWBY) [UFG]
-Grima (Fire Emblem: Awakening) [UFG]
-Hyness (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Papyrus (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [not my character]
The characters that are part of Z's cavalcade as well but have yet to show up are;
-Undyne (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [not my character]
-@BurbleBurble's villain (I can't remember their name/series off the top of my head) [not my character]
-Void Termina (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Necrozma (Pokemon) [UFG]
-Plague (Reflections)
If you want a villain as part of Z's cavalcade that has yet to be introduced, just ask. Also, if I put a [UFG] at the end of a character's name, it means Up For Grabs, aka I'm fine with someone else taking and controlling them if they want them as a character. If I was taking all of them, I'd be increasing the size of my cast by almost half!
Yeesh, that's a lot, but, I will take Necrozma.

Can I be real for a second? Eevee, you're trying to work your own story into this, with your characters as the main ones, we can make it work, but i'd reccomend making your own rp, so it can be 100% your characters as the mains, and it can go 100% your way. I mean no disrespect at all though, just getting something off of my chest.

-Z
-Omega
-Roman Torchwick (RWBY)
-Neopolitan (RWBY) [UFG]
-Grima (Fire Emblem: Awakening) [UFG]
-Hyness (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Papyrus (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [not my character]
-Undyne (Undertale) [will betray Z later] [not my character]
-@BurbleBurble's villain (I can't remember their name/series off the top of my head) [not my character]
-Void Termina (Kirby Gijinka-verse) [UFG]
-Necrozma (Pokemon) [UFG]
-Plague (Reflections)

Okay, and people think I control too many characters XD

So, anybody exist yet?

I exist. I think? :'|

But I am sick and in bed, so my activity today might be limited. Will try to get a response up as soon as I can. Apology in advanced.

Yeesh, that's a lot, but, I will take Necrozma.

Can I be real for a second? Eevee, you're trying to work your own story into this, with your characters as the main ones, we can make it work, but i'd reccomend making your own rp, so it can be 100% your characters as the mains, and it can go 100% your way. I mean no disrespect at all though, just getting something off of my chest.
I'm trying to work this story arc in, yes, but it's not meant to be the overall plot. It's an arc of the plot preparing them for Zeliyis that we can have as a consistent goal for the heroes since Cecil's attack on Goldenwalk is the first time we've actually had something major happen due to Zeliyis. I mainly brought Z in so we could actually have a villain for our heroes to unite against, as I set that plan into motion when Negan was first appearing and even now Negan isn't really a "main villain". Z does need allies, though, and he has a history of working with them. So why not introduce some new villains that work well with both Z and the cast of heroes? Otherwise, the United Army would have little trouble overwhelming Z's forces and taking him down due to their advantage in sheer numbers. Now, meanwhile, Z's forces are multiplied by almost twentyfold, so it gives our unified army of heroes a good fight where their numbers and weapons are matched by Z's own, not so much in important characters but absolutely in armies. Once the fight against Z is done, that's when Zeliyis will have to strike to keep the Unified Army from just going back to their own worlds. But Z was brought in to unite our heroes after they're spread across the worlds, giving them individual dynamics and unique combos, before bringing them all together for a titanic battle.
Okay, and people think I control too many characters XD
HAH.
I quote Shadow the Hedgehog.
"You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake."
In all seriousness, though, my cast is ginormous. Almost all of these guys will be ejected from my cast at the end of the Z arc, though, since Z is going to send his allies (that remain alive) home once his plans are stopped. Anyways, you want Neo or Adam?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i still have Negan out there with mostly other villains that can be recruited by Z. i forgot if this was already the plan or not.
but i also have Jack Noire entering the scene soon in his later form (known as Bec Noire), and he's a villain, but he's more of a loner, so i doubt he'd work with Z.

I was originally considering having Negan get recruited by Z, but now I'm not so sure about that... perhaps it happens during the Battle of Camelot. If it did happen, Negan, Azula and Sam would join Z's forces. Do you think that'd work with their characters, Comic, Burble and Godjacob?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Dunno. People like weird crap?
Also, speaking of Jevil, I wanted him for comedic affect, but it seems too late now. What do you guys think about me taking him in?

Also, was this anyone else's experience:

Me: Jesus, this game is easy. Perhaps I should try the secret boss.
Jevil: Hi, (insert name here)! I'd like to introduce you to someone! (insert name here), meet Game Over Screen!
Me: Hello, Game Over Screen!
Me: ...
Me: Wait a minute...

Three words: Rex and Jevil

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Buuuuut just in case i’ll Add Jackle The Mantle.

6BF3F4B0-2C65-4D4C-83CB-767B2FDB6C93.png

@The Bog Hog

Name: Valgus
Species: Lion
Appearance: (see image included)
Universe: Sonic
OC or canon character? : OC
Powers (if any): Light manipulation
Other: Is the "Dark" counterpart of Alina the Lioness. Like Alina, he is a mechanic and a motorcycle rider.

@Eeveechu151 If he's accepted, I'd like him to be with Z's group if possible. Also, @The Bog Hog , can I bring in Alina?

Attachments

• 20181208_181201.jpg
    20181208_181201.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
@Eeveechu151

Other: Is the "Dark" counterpart of Alina the Lioness. Like Alina, he is a mechanic and a motorcycle rider.

I'd like him to be with Z's group. Also, can I bring in Alina?
This is... uh... yeah, okay.
Uh, so, if he’s the dark counterpart, how come he can manipulate light?

comic

@Eeveechu151

I'd like him to be with Z's group. Also, can I bring in Alina?
this is a joke, right?
pretty sure it is.
besides, why are you asking Eevee first? it's Bog you gotta ask, considering he's the GM and everything.
again.
joke character. fairly certain that's what this is.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Wait, hold on a minute...
JET could take the Underground group to the True Lab.
Remember, even though he's fictional, he's one of the characters in the RP that recognizes most of the cast as characters from pop culture. He's played through the routes of Undertale.

comic

Wait, hold on a minute...
JET could take the Underground group to the True Lab.
Remember, even though he's fictional, he's one of the characters in the RP that recognizes most of the cast as characters from pop culture. He's played through the routes of Undertale.
so you say Jet has knowledge of everything he's read and played, and so far, the way you speak about him, he seems to know everything, but Jet's knowledge is based on your own knowledge of something, which makes me wanna ask...
you ever done a Homestuck?

Pro Hero Dekiru

I mean, I read up to the part where the kid tries to take a sh#t in a mailbox.
Then I shut it off and cleaned my head out with soap, and washed my eyes out with bleach.

Apologies if I missed something or two there. Let me know and I will make the proper edits.

Also does currency carry over to the new worlds (Like any a character has on hand transforms into the used currency of the world during jumps) cause I really want to make a "oh Toph is rich" joke by her just bribing someone at some point but just need to know if that would work XD

Status
Not open for further replies.