• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If even a dozen people open fired on Keda while he has an adamantium stick, he’s still bite the dust, as the spread of bullets couldn’t be blocked so easily, let alone a hundred guards with guns
That's why we have something called cover and using the battlefield to your advantage, two things Keda is an absolute expert in and uses to his full advantage.
Let me put this simply, Shen.
KEDA IS NOT JUST A CAVEMAN.
Yes he's from prehistoric times, but he's a warrior beyond the calibur of several members of our cast. Like *cough* the Yu-Gi-Oh characters. It's because Keda has equal parts heart, mind and skill, as well as experience with the tools he needs.
He can kick the collective asses of a troop of John Does any Sunday. Will he take a hit or two? Maybe. But he'll still kick those collective asses.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
tbh i was gonna have keda dash in, knock out the soldier and stare daggers at rex but then there was a time skip so nevermind
Speaking of insults, JoJo is going to let loose on Artemis in my next post... hahah please don't kill him he's my second favorite character i have
lol, then there's gonna need to be a distraction to prevent Artemis from just slitting his throat in one fluid motion.

Alright, bad news guys.

My take home final consists of a multiple choice/short answer portion that consists of over 30 questions. A couple multi-part. An Excel portion, a PowerPoint portion and a Word Doc portion. All due tomorrow by noon.

So I will not be able to RP to any RPs until then. I really need to get this done and am so stressed out. Apologies for the delay, I will work to get this done and respond as quickly as I can. I just need some time, so I can only ask you don't advance the plot of my cast areas too much but if you need to between then just forget about me. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
It's OFFENSIVE MEME TIME!
j4779py9al321.jpg

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Because you're not giving me anything to work off of, I said that a large screen came down, but you have the pokemon destroying the remains of the mech, two lines of a post. The pokemon are too damn OP, anytime I have the villain do anything and you hqve Kaleb pull a move out of nowhere, and all of a sudden, pokemon rules are the rules of the universe, if anything, Ridley should be warped away, he's the one I want people to interact with.

Nice to not be the guy holding everyone back for once. Of course, this also happens on the week I have off for most of...

I'm personally waiting on Eevee (Who I believe is waiting on Mok) that being said, take your time, I don't want to be a hypocrite :p

Oh yeah Caliburn’s gonna have words with Goku but
Caliburn’s Words
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Goku’s Head

Also poor, innocent Papyrus. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into. Btw Mok, Z’s ship is called Olympus II.
Sorry for holding things up btw! I’ll try to get a post up later today.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
>Be me
>Have successful rp
>Dipper Pines is in that rp
>Decide that I want a character that's below average so he's not alone
>Thinking intensifies
>Eureka!
>Greg Heffley
>Think others might think I'm joking
>Make a greentext-like post to tell them I'm not joking

Legit, I might take Greg Heffley, and to make it even weirder, I might make it so that he's like he's illustrated in the books.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You know what? I’m gonna claim Belowski from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Cause why not?

CE63DFC9-8C96-4782-9BBB-CCE7A822757A.jpeg

Bio: previously the strongest duelist of Duel academy, that is, before being considered a biohazard due to his passive ability of putting others to sleep around him. He was locked in an undgeround paradise underneath the school as he was too dangerous to keep on the surface world.

Abilities:
Besides summoning duel monsters, Belowski can speak to any duel monster, and they would act as if they were alive, including seeing them. This applies to spirits as well or entities that are invisible.

He also has the passive ability to bring others to sleep eventually by being around him, unless they have a strong will of their own.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
You know what? I’m gonna claim Belowski from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Cause why not?

View attachment 678577
Bio: previously the strongest duelist of Duel academy, that is, before being considered a biohazard due to his passive ability of putting others to sleep around him. He was locked in an undgeround paradise underneath the school as he was too dangerous to keep on the surface world.

Abilities:
Besides summoning duel monsters, Belowski can speak to any duel monster, and they would act as if they were alive, including seeing them. This applies to spirits as well or entities that are invisible.

He also has the passive ability to bring others to sleep eventually by being around him, unless they have a strong will of their own.
Rex vs Belowski vs Noah
The epic Duel Monsters showdown

I don't think adding in characters because their memes is a good idea. Greg is totally insufferable, and really has zero place in the RP. He has zero practical application as well, so at best he's a character interaction device who no one likes.

Makes me think of that story of the Smash Ballot where a number of people voted for Shrek of all people cause memes. I don't have anything against Greg (Do not know the series) but yeah I am against picks for the meme factor alone in something like this.

Not sure I am much more of a fan of Belowski being included. There is picking an underrated duelist cause you feel they got shafted in the series and want better exposure, then there is picking a literal joke character cause "LOL." IDK I just am not a personal fan.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not sure I am much more of a fan of Belowski being included. There is picking an underrated duelist cause you feel they got shafted in the series and want better exposure, then there is picking a literal joke character cause "LOL."
Well I didn’t include him to be a ‘LOL’ character, although he could have comic relief moments. I mean, I just thought the concept was interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.