• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
You fools, I've already typed up Greg's post, he's gonna be one of my characters that gets captured or whatever, so, I don't see a problem from him being in the rp. It wasn't for memes, it was so that we don't have just two below average characters. If you want, I can hold off on him for a while.

To be honest... seeing no real potential for the character, kind of. Greg would just add another character to the roster for the sake of having another character instead of adding another character to the roster for the sake of having an interesting and unique character. Greg is just some random kid, and we’ve got a ton of characters that can fill his role already. Plus, while Dipper and Cosmo are useless in terms of combat, they’re still quite useful. Cosmo is an experienced diplomat and has knowledge on a variety of galactic plant life, and Dipper has a journal with entries on tons of crazy shit he can use to help the others out with information like he did with the CRC. Greg’s just some annoying teenager with nothing special about him. Dipper and Cosmo have at least something going for them.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So I made this drawing of Belowski
83793D5E-EA89-4F4B-8241-D43513BED64C.jpeg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i don't know about any of you guys, but i just watched an old movie.
called Con Air, staring Nicholas Cage in his peak prime.
i gotta say, it's one of the best movies i've seen in a while.

PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX.

I SAID, PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX.

WHY COULDN'T YOU PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Sheesh Bog, calm down. It’s alright, there’s a lot of other fish- er, potentially good characters in the sea.
I'm sorry, but this is the second time Eevee has said something about me claiming a character. To put it out there, I know we alrady have 1 (possibly more) Gaster, but I might take GlitchTale Gaster.

Errr...Two Gasters? Is this really a good idea? Having alternate characters seems like a good idea to confuse people. Especially considering he's being built up as a major antagonist for the sequel. You do you though.

I'm pretty sure Kiran's main contribution to this is going to be being a massive doormat :p That might earn him some favor from Artemis...Though probably not with his luck.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
You can't auto hits in a RP in general Comic unless it is okay with the other RPer.
i'm aware of the rules, but i'm also pretty sure Timeman wasn't hit.
yes, his fancy little warship was struck by the BFG (and let's be honest, I saved us all two more Posts to describe the BFG shredding that shit), bit Timeman is fine.
it's basically the same situation as the Fortress defenses. just an obstacle to the objective.
but if you guys are gonna argue with me about it, i don't really wanna do that. because arguments are annoying.
so if i edit, okay then. i will reduce the quality of my post.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
i'm aware of the rules, but i'm also pretty sure Timeman wasn't hit.
yes, his fancy little warship was struck by the BFG (and let's be honest, I saved us all two more Posts to describe the BFG shredding that shit), bit Timeman is fine.
it's basically the same situation as the Fortress defenses. just an obstacle to the objective.
but if you guys are gonna argue with me about it, i don't really wanna do that. because arguments are annoying.
so if i edit, okay then. i will reduce the quality of my post.
Not like I was planning a boss fight or anything. The MK III Battle Cruiser, Specter’s strongest fighter. It’s not in any case like the standard defenses. Just have some more courtesy for your fellow Rper’s is what I ask
Can't agree in any sense...

What did you mean by this?

Gaster said Blaze is a more interesting character than Silver. While I can see where he's coming from, I don't agree. In terms of psychology, history and abilities, Silver is far more interesting and fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.