• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry looked at Katerina as he finished her shadow. "It will come back in around 10 minutes. There really no naturall way I can eat darkness so I found out that I can eat shadows too." He said as he walked to Marshmallow. H picked him up to grab his shadow from Alex's head. "I like this shadow, it taste sweet."

"Hah, His Shadow must taste good if you eat it Everyday" He said, as He continued Sharpening his Blade, "I always wondered what it would be to Be a Dragon Slayer, Ever wonder what would happen if We met our alternate Selves?"

Barry sat down at one of the tables and lied his head down. He gravity pushed Katerina away. "I said your shadow will be back in 10 minutes, beside I already ate it. Now let me sleep." He fell asleep.

"Yea that would be cool...but we aren't going to edolas if that's what your saying" Melonie said as she broke the 4th wall "Nya...." Katrina said then fell asleep

Katrina wakes up and looks at his sword "Maybe a hobo who wields a stick?" Katrina said as she makes Melonie giggle "good one Katrina" Melonie said trying not to laugh

"Sigh...Your lucky i wont rip your spine out" He said, Giving Katrina the Death Stare, "You knows, You might be the Exceed queens Servant" He said, With Marshmallow Following with "Yeah! What He Said!"

"Nya...i tired, you guys all look like bearded men now..." Katrina said as she fell asleep "um...OK!" Melonie said as looked at them both imaging them with beards and slowly slides off a little

"is that a bad thing to wait?" Melonie said scared "but what would i look like?" Melonie said as she imagined herself as a beach babe "WHY WOULD I THINK THAT" Melonie screamed in tears

What did you imagine yourself as?"He Said, Putting his Blade back in the Sword-Holder, "Did you Accidentally think of yourself in a Beard?" He said, Imagining Melonie with a beard, "That is Horrifying"

"Imagine me, with a high ponytail with a bikini on a beach.." Meloine said rocking even faster "I'm gonna...go to the bathroom" Meloine said as she walked to the bar instead

Alex and Marshmallow just kept siting their with le Hollow eyes....and bit of a Nose Bleed, "I.....I can tell why you didn't want anyone to know..." They both said, Still with the Hollow Face.

"Shut up you perverts." Barry said as he raised his head. He walked up to Melonie. "The bathroom are that way, you're in the bar right now. And you don't have to be embarrassed to tell us your thoughts, we're guild mates now." he said with a smirk.

"Tikan looked at the "guild" around him and sighed. How was he supposed to look after these children by himself? "You know, this is gonna be one hell of a guild some day...some day."

"It would be better if i could get that image out of my head" He said, Still with the Hollow Face, Then with Marshmallow Recovering faster then Alex, "Should i take you for a Flight?" Marshmallow said, Attempting to act Tough

"Look this is great and all but I'm gonna go out on a uh...business trip Kay?" Tikan pondered, walking towards the exit so he could get out of there. While on a walk he noticed a lot of funny looking people, but continued back the way he came so he could go visit his brother. He walked for quite a few mikes until he reached the outskirts of town. "Damn they're annoying..."

Alex Managed to Say Good bye To Tikan, Still with the Hollow Face, And Marshmallow Punching Barry Weakly, "Fear Me!!" Marshmallow Yelled, While Continuing to punch him, Then Attempting to take him for a flight

Tikan's eyes averted to the fellow guild master. "You kidding? Know way in hell would I associate with those losers...unless you got a problem with them."

Barry created a small black hole on his hand and sucked Marshmallow into it. "Shut up, go get traumatized in there for awhile." He closed the hole. The inside of the pocket dimension was pitch black and cold. Barry turned back to Melonie. "Welcome to the guild." He said to her again.

Nak chuckled, he then would say "I dont like when people lie to me....requip!" He would summon a sword, and then teleport behide tikan he then would try to strike his back

Last edited:
Barry looked at Alex. "Alright. Also here's Marshmallow, he's been in my darkness pocket dimension for a few minutes now. That enough trauma for now." He said as he opened a small black hole and pulled Marshmallow out of it.

"You want a fight huh?" Tikan grinned, summoning a toothed dagger. "Well come at me, I'll kill you." He couldn't help but feel this was gonna be good

Tikan ducked and grabbed his arm, twisting it and sending him to the ground. "Look, I don't know who you are. But if anyone insults my skill they're gonna sure as hell regret it!" He yelled, stabbing him in the leg.

"Hey....When do you think Gramps will get back?" Alex said, With Marshmallow Hiding in his Fluffy White hair, "he's been gone for Awhile..." He said, Putting Marshmallow in his hat, then putting it on.

Tikan stumbled forward and coughed up blood. "Urgh!" He requipped a scythe and swung it, aiming for the ground and cutting into the ground below them but jumped before he struck, watching nah fall, he summoned daggers that he threw into the pit.

Nak was bruised up from the fall he saw the daggers, and sighed he then teleported behide tikan again, and said "i dont need those guys anyway" he then tryed to strike in the same place

"Hah, not this time!" Tikan jumped into the hole he created, and summoned another scythe. "This time you're gonna go down for sure!" He cut at the open air, hoping he didn't notice his plan.

Nak yelled "You missed you stupid utter fool for a guild master you cant even aim!" he chuckled, and then summoned a bow and arrow he then began to shoot at tikan

"Fool." He smiled as he twisted past the arrows. The building next to them sliced in half, and fell on nak. "Hey now, I'm not missing a shot here!" He chuckled as he saw the dust fall.

"Well, i guess im going" He said, Walking out the Door, "Dont worry, if their is someone attacking Tikan, I have a Trick up my Sleeve" He said, Running in the Direction Tikan Went. Dont ask how he knows, He knows what your thinking*Points to the 4th Wall*

Nak bled out under the rock he thought to himself "maybe i can teleport into the air, hopefully i wont bleed completely out" nak then teleported into the air so tikan couldnt see him, he then began to shoot at him

Tikan Turned around, not hoping to have his back hurt. He took the arrows to the stomach, and yanked them out. "How are you still alive?" He threw the arrows with precisive force, nailing him in his hands and feet and pinning him against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.