• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh... sounds like something i wanna see!" she with excitement "NYA! SO LETS GO FIND THE MASTER TO GIVE US THE MARK! WE CAN ALSO LOOK AROUND THIS CRAZY CITY!" Katrina said while grabbing melonie and flying off "Wait, THATS NOT WHAT MEANT!" she said while being dragged away

"Oh! ok!" Katrina said while dropping melonie on purpose "AHHHHHH" she screamed while hitting face first on the floor "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" she screamed angrily "oops my bad, maybe you should lose some weight..." Katrina said back sassy

Barry looked at the master then at the guild. "Umm, sorry master. Dasken dragged me into a fight and he kind of got ahead of himself. I managed to defeat him though, he's laying on the ground over there." He said as he pointed to Dask.

Melonie gets up "sigh. Your lucky it's not that bad! Unlike the time you dropped me into a volcano -_-" she said with a slight bit of anger "hey not my fault your too heavy" she said with a small glare

"sigh. im gonna need some ice.." Melonie said as she walks up to the bar "Oh! is there any fish up there?!" Katrina said with happiness

"that's what im trying to find out!" Melonie said while crunching on ice "Nya! its tru.." Katrina said while sitting on Melonie's head

"Ermmm,,,,Dont you run this Place master?" He said, Confused, "Or did you choose a new Person Run this place", As marshmallow Interupted--"OH GOD DONT TELL ME YOUR DYING!! I'LL SAVE YOU" Marshmallow said, Grabbing a toy Medical kit and Checking his Pulse

Tikan fell off the bar stool and fell on the ground. "Hey what was that for? Maybe joining a guild is a waste of time. Whatever, I'll just go to an area and kick some ass then." He stood up, dusted himself off, and started heading out the front doors.

"CLEAR!" Katrina shocks Meloine on purpose "GAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Melonie said angrily "oopsie, it was a-" Melonie puts her in a ice cube "sigh. sorry i had to do that" Melonie said while eating more ice

"well, we're off. Since the master is not here, me and Katrina are gonna look around this place. We got just here so" Melonie said while unfreezing Katrina "Nya!" Katrina said freezing "let us know if the comes back. until then-" Katrina picks up Melonie and flies off

"Thats True, Its been Awhile sense we had a Master, Its been Boring for awhile too." He said, Holding Marshmallow Away,
"I WILL SAVE YOU MASTER" Marshmallow kept Saying, But With Alex Holding him back.

"Alright then sign me up." Tikan then turned to marshmallow "and make that cat shut up! I'm fine, but you won't be if you keep this up." He said, his eyes hiding in the shadows.

"Marshmallow, You heard him, Calm Down" He said, as Marshmallow Jumped on Alex's Head,
"Fineee....." Marshmallow Said, Then falling asleep on Alex's Head,
"That should do it." He said.

A sweat drop fell down the side of tikan's head "geez, what is this place?" "So do I get the job or do I have to go find another place to be cool at?"

"We're back!" Melonie said walking through the door "Nya! WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE IN THIS TOWN!" Katrina said with excitement "So, did the master come back yet?" Melonie asked with curiosity

"Right, right, but why does it fly? I'm pretty sure it would be faster for it to run." Tikan's eyes ran over the place. "Hey, who designed this place? This building looks at least 200 years old."

"anyway....since your the master, we would like-" Katrina interrupted Melonie "TO BE A PART OF THE GUILD NYAAAA!" Katrina yelled "Katrina! shush!" Melonie said with anger "Sowee....im just excited" Katrina said

"Hhahahaha....i can tell Marshmallow and Katrina will get along fine" He said, Totally not shipping them...And marshmallow didn't even notice What Alex said..To busy sleeping on Tikan's Head.

Marshmallow Then Awoke to fly on Alex's Fluffy White Hair, Alex--Who was used to His Exceed Sitting on his Head, Just sat their, Sharpening his blade, "Its about time We had a new Recruit."

Katrina grabbed Melonie "COME ON, LETS GO CELEBRATE BY BUYING A CAKE, AND WRITING FAN FICS!" Katrina said happily "NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!" Melonie yelled while being dragged

"....fine, we'll stay. BUT FOR A FEW MINS!" Katrina said demanding "You realize i take care of you...not the other way around..." Melonie pointed out

Barry got up and walked to Melonie and Katerina. "Welcome to the guild, hope you will like it here." He said. He then picked up Katerina's shadow, shaped it into a ball and bit into it. "Nice shadow, but its a bit more bitter than Marshmallow's." He commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.