• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I have to thank@lordpotatollama for getting Some people in, If you want to add a OC or Look at the Discussion Goto This:http://pokecharms.com/threads/fairy-tail-roleplay.15055/)

Alex Walked out of Fairy Tail to go on a job, "Nothing Beats the idea of Doing Jobs in the Morning, though its been awhile sense any new `Members joined, eh MarshMallow?"
Marshmallow Replied with "You got that Right! So, Where does this job take us?"
"Aye, Some Island North of here."

Dasken blasted through the doors of the guild hall, bowl of rocks in hand. "What kinda jobs we got!?" He yelled, mouth full of earth. He turned to face Alex, and swallowed. "You taking a job right now?" Dasken asked.

Dasken grinned. "You're looking at a gen one dragonslayer!" He grinned. "I took my father's name; Dasken. He is the Great Earth Dragon." He rubbed the back of his neck. "So, uh... how much that job gonna pay?"

"Meh, about 30000 $, i don't think its enough to Buy 500 Pounds of meat though" He said, Scratching his head, "Hopefully i dont need to fight a celestial Summoner, we all know how hard they hit with their keys."

"What is it with you and meat?" Dask asked. He took another handfull of earth. "Mind if I come along?" He asked. "Biggest reward on the non-S-Class mission board right now." He sighed. "Still gotta pay rent, too."

"Sure! It'll be better if we fight a Celestial Summoner or Dragon Slayer Anyway." He said, About to say more, Until marshMallow Interrupted.
"Dont Worry! I can Hold Both of you! Maybe.....Well, Lets get going!"He said, Spreading le Wings and grabbing Alex and Dask

Dasken sighed with relief. "Better than transportation..." he sighed. He held onto Marshmallow's tail, readying an earth pillar in case he fell.

"Alright! High Speed Transportation!" He said, Sarcastically, "...This is going to take forever....Oh wait, Flame Slash!" He Yelled, Slashing Behind them, Speeding them up, and in a matter of minutes, they Reached le Island

Dasken let go of Marshmallow's tail, now kinked awkwardly. He took a few shaky steps, and covered his mouth. He gagged, and fell on his butt.
"I, uhh. *HPPPPM* -guh... I needa minute..."

"Oh....i forgot that Dragon Slayers have Motion Sickness...."He said, Scratching the back of his head.., "Marshmallow, Keep a eye on him, i'll go go check ahead" He said, Running Ahead

Barry was asleep on a table in the guild hall. "They seem to be going on a Job. I may go on, but later." He said as he grabbed a hand full of shadows below the table and ate it.

Dasken tried to get up. "Wait for... *HMMMPHMMMM*.... geh.... hoooooo.... For me..." Dask yelled after him. He did his best to shake off his motion sickness.

Dasken sighed. He was quickly recovering. He finally managed to stand up.
Just in time for him to get charged at by Alex. "What in the-"
Then, and only then, did he see the celestial wizard.

Dasken shook off his nautiousness. He hunkered down, and leaped to avoid the Taurus's swing, and he leapt at it.
"Earth Dragon Roar!" he bellowed, and a flurry of stone and dirt escaped his mouth. It blasted Taurus back, and he followed it up with a massive knee to it's chest. "HYAAAAAH!" Dasken yelled, and the Celestial Spirit dissipated. He turned to face the Summoner.
"What else do ya got?" He yelled, grinning wildly.

Dasken launched at the Celestial Summoner.
"Earth Dragon IRON FIST!!!" He shouted, plowing the already-diced summoner into the earth. Dirt flew into the air, and Dasken ate it. "Heh. Good meal AND a fight. I like it," he said.

Barry walked out of the guild as he heard people arriving. "Oh hey guys your back." He looked at them, confused. "You were on a job right? So where's the Jewels you got?" He asked.

"Well, We got what the Trouble's Worth If you ask me." He said, "Time to get the meat!" He said, Running to the store, "See you guys later!", Then marshmallow started talking, "Next Time i'll go faster!"

Dasken barely managed to stand back up. "Oof." He stood shakily in front of Barry. "Good god, what a ride." He shook it out of his head.

Barry looked at Dasken. "Its your own fault for going on a job with them, you know how Dragon Slayers like us are extremely sensitive to motion sickness. Especially you since you even get sick on those flying cats." He said with his eyes closed and turned around to walk back into the guild.

Dasken grabbed onto Marshmallow's tail, spun him around, and launched him out of the guild hall. "NOT TODAY!" He bellowed, his face getting serious. "You'd dare..."

"Alright, I'll fight you if you want." He got and a Black ball formed around his hand. "Dark Dragon's Iron Lariat!" He yelled as he charged toward Dasken.

"Earth Dragon's Wing Attack!" Dasken yelled, charging back at him. Earth surrounded his fists, and then rocks and dirt poured out from behind it. He whipped them into a lattice-shaped pattern, and sent it hurtling into Barry with a bit more force than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.