• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, if you excuse me, I'll go Cosplay as Erza" He said, Walking to the store, After while he came back in a Erza Costume, "Now i'll go all Erza on you." He said, Leaning Against a wall.

Dasken created a rock wall that launched Alex torwards the ceiling while stimultaneously blocking him from the wave of darkness. He willed the stone ceiling to grip Alex, and shoved the wall towards Barry.

Dasken turned around and launched a stone pillar beneath Alex, sending him hurtling towards the spceiling again. He did the same to Barry, only against the wall.

Dasken, in a split second, whipped his head around. "EARTH DRAGON ROAR!!!" He bellowed, blasting a ray of rock at Alex, point-blank.

Tables flew out of the guild hall. "I've had enough. Dark Dragon's pull!" He started to pull Dasken with his darkness powers. "And Push!" He unleashed the force he pulled and pushed Dask into a building.

Dasekn cracke dhis neck, grinning. "Not bad, Umbra. Take this!"
Dasken 's arms tensed, and he was suddenly covered in an armor of rock, ocnstantly shifting. "TECTONIC ARMOR! SECRET DRAGON SLAYER ART: GAEA'S REVENGE!" The earth covering his body blasted outwards in multiple fists, hurtling at the two.

"Wha-" He said, Only Then did he Feel ze Pain of le Earth Punch Gatling(?) "Ow.... Secret Techniques? EH?" He said, Grabbing the Nearest Jar of Chili's, "Secret Technique: Chili Barrage!" He Yelled, Eating the Jar of Chili's, Then Shooting The Chili's Straight at Dasken.

Dasken knocked them away with one hand, walking towards Alex. His right fist's rock armor tripled in thickness, and he took a mighty swing at Alex. "IRON FIST OF THE EARTH DRAGON!" He bellowed.

"Ahhhh" He Screamed, Flying Through the Guild Wall, Only With Marshmallow Grabbing him,
"Miss Me Alex" Marsh said, With Alex in his Paladin Requip, Alex Jumped Back Through the Wall, Then Running Full Speed To Dasken, "Requip Secret Art:Savage Fury!" He said, Then Slashing At Dasken Savagely(?)

Dasken's armor became pumped and thickened. His arms blocked most of the cuts, and once Alex was done, Dasken's armor shattered after a few seconds. Dasken grinned, then launched himself forward, fists becoming covered in earth yet again.

"I got his Armor Down, Requip: Light!!" He said, Gaining the Light Requip, Barely Jumping out of the way, "Dont you think Were Done Fighting? I dont think We can Fight Any Longer, We need to Fix the Guild Walls." He said, Gaining his Normal Attire

Dasken bellowed, "EARTH DRAGON ROAR!!!", blasting rock and soil at high velocity towards Alex. "I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!" Dasken bellowed.

Barry protected himself from the incoming rock by encasing himself in a dome of darkness. "Dark Dragon's Dome." He said. When he got out of his dome, he though it was time to finish things before too much destruction get caused. He ran behind Dask. "Dark Dragon Secret Art: Darkness Coffin!" He said as he swipped past Dask, engulfing his in a cocoon of darkness. "If he didn't get knocked out by you he's sure to be out now." He said to Alex as he flopped to the ground from using too much energy.

Last edited:
"mhm...I'll be sure to Break you guys up next time you try to fight eachother...We need to Fix the Guild Before Anyone comes back" He said, Grabbing Wood and Starting to Nail the Planks To the Wall, "C'mon"

Barry turned his head to the side and managed to get on his back. "I was not planning to fight him, he dragged me into it. Also I can't move for awhile, that last technique used too much of my magic."

"Well Then, I'll try to Get this done As fast as i Can! Keep Watch for people, And if you can, Get Dask to his Room" He said, Nailing the last of the Boards to the Hole, "Thats Done."

''Is this the fairy tail guild?" She said, while slamming the door wide open "I think you need to calm down, you might blow up this place before I do!" Katrina said with a bit of sass "Like that's happening, i took away your TNT" she said "Then what's in my paw?" Katrina said while holding TNT

Barry finaly got enough energy to get up and looked at the girl at the front door. "Who are you lady?" He asked as he went to free Dasken from his Darkness cocoon.

''The name is Melonie, and i wish to join the Fairy Tail guild" she said trying to be calm "Nya! so...can i blow up the roof?" Katrina said trying to find a source of fire

Barry looked at the cat. "Hey watch it cat, no one is blowing our guild up for no reason unless you're a member. The guild master is out right now but come in, take a seat if you don't mind waiting." He said as he walked into the guild and sat down.

"So this is fairy tail....and the master is gone you say?" she asked with a bit of disappointment "So...we can't join now? OKEY DOKEY!" Katrina said while putting away the TNT "Well at least can i get your name mister? I already told you mine so..'' she said being curious

"Im sure the Master would Love a New Member to our Guild" He said, Getting up from falling off the Ladder, Marshmallow then Landed on Alex's Head, "Im Marshmallow! and this is Alex: Marshmallow said.

Barry looked at Katrina. "My name's Barry and you did not tell me your name yet cat." He looked at Melonie. "Well if you're going to come back later could you tell me what your magic is? I'm a Dark dragon slayer." He said as a black mass appeared on his hand.

''....Your a dragon slayer as well? Well im an ice dragon slayer and that's Katrina" She said happily and Katrina sees Marshmallow "Another cat......YAY!!" Katrina said with excitement

"Ah, Im Alex!" He said, Walking to Melonie, "I see your Cat Noticed Marshmallow"He said, Then Marshmallow Went up to a Ledge, Then with Alex sayin, "So many Dragon Slayers..... Its a Dragon Slayer Party.." He said, Not sure what else to say, and i dont think Marshmallow blames him.

"Yea!" she laughing a bit then notices the walls "what happened there?" she ask with concern "Did you use dynamite as well? THIS GUILD IS PURPECT!" she said as her head almost explodes

"No....Lets just say it was a Dragon Slayer Fight Went Wrong, Exactly why you see a Unconscious Dragon Slayer Their" He said, Pointing to the Knocked out cold Dragon Slayer

Last edited:
Tikal slipped in through the guild doors without anyone noticing and walked to the bar. He saw two people talking and started watching them, still unseen somehow.

Barry looked at Alex and Marshmallow talking to the new girl then looked around and saw a figure sitting at the bar. He instantly jumped up as he saw who it was. "Master! You're back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.