• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail: The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"FALL!" Cody yelled with anger, all of a sudden the gravity increased around Nak, and alex "One dollar, one dollar, WELL NAK, YOU OWE PLENTY MORE THEN ONE DOLLAR, AND FAIRYTAIL BOY THAT MONEY IS MINE!" Cody yelled.

while heading back to her house with kune and Katrina, Melonie took a bite out of one of the cookies and spit it out "Gross! these taste awful don't eat these!" Melonie said gagging "Well what's it taste like? They can't be that bad" Kune said back to her almost instantly. Melonie was trying to spit the rest out "Taste it for yourself! i cant describe it." Melone said. Kune took a small bite amd almost threw up "GAH! WHATS IN THIS?! IT TASE LIKE...Something"Kune yelled while almost throwing up

"Hmm, I think i have a Idea." He said, Grabbing a pillar Setting It on Nak, Gorilla Gluing it, Then Taping it, "Kick him all you want, I'll just make sure He knows never to mess with Fairy Tail." He said, As he threw orbs Behind him, and to the sides, Then walking out,

Nak was still bleeding out "all your money is with Zap check his wallet" Nak said while spitting out blood, Cody went to check Zaps wallet he took his earnings, and broke the pillar on Nak "Soldiers fix me" Nak said. The non magic soldiers did as he said.

Melonie and Kune started to feel weird magic energy "Did you..feel that?" Melonie asked Kune "Yea.. what about you Katrina?" Kune asked Katrina "I don't feel anything..." Katrina replied then looked at them and screamed extremely loud that she broke the windows near her

Alex walked in the fairy tail Guild, "Anyone miss me?" He said, STill in his Dark Armadura Fairy Armour, "It seems I may have Scared Katrina, You Scaredy Cat", As he said that, Marshmallow Hid behind Melonie, "H--HE ALMOST ENDED THE HORROR CATS GUILD!" Marshmallow said.

Katrina still staring scared at the both of them "C-Come on you two, i think i know what was in those cookies" Katrina said while putting the cookies in the incinerator and grabbing their hands and dragging them back to Melonie's house

(God I forgot I joined this RP, well no time like the present to start)
A rumbling noise comes from the ground outside the guild until a woman and Darcy came out of the ground and landed next to Alex. Darcy turned to the woman "thanks Virgo that was a big help!" Darcy said smiling (it's ok master any time" Virgo said as she dissapered, Darcy then turned to Alex and Katrina "Hey there your fairy tail wizards arn't you?" Darcy asked with a big grin.

Katrina's wings popped up "Normally i would say hi and try to blow you up but these 2 need to get to bed!" Katrina said trying to drag their bodies "Kune how many cookies did you eat!? You weigh atlest ×a small loan >:D× a million pounds!" Katrina yelled "Says the cat who is younger than us..what is going on anyway?" Kune said when he realized that they were heading to Melonie's house and started to blush "NOT WHAT YOU THINKING!" Katrina as a over protective parent

"Wait let me help you!" Darcy said taking Kune from Katrina "and you haven't answered my question are you or are you not fairy tail wizards?" He asked

Kune looked at him "I'm a wizard but not from fairy tail. My name is Kune of the S-" Kune was saying but Melonie covered his mouth and shook her head "It was that bad?" Kune asked. Melonie nodded "But the cat and the dragon slayer ARE wizards from fairy tail and those 2 ate some BAD cookies and i think there was something in there so NYA! also..i set some tnt behind so..." Katrina said grabbing them and flying back to Melonie's house

Kan was on his way to the Horror cats guild, But got lost, and ended up at fairytail instead "Got damn it i got lost, i always get lost why does this happen to me, i just want to be with my senpai, Universe why!" Kan yelled.

Darcy turned when he heared yelling over at the fairy tail guild "well those three wet to very nice but he looks promising" Darcy said as he ran over to Kan "hey there in Darcy and I've got a question for you" Darcy said examining the person infront of him "are you a fairy tail wizard?" Darcy asked

"No, but do you know where the Horror cats guild is?" Kan asked, he then added "I kinda got lost, you cant trust these maps nowadays, they will lead you to your doom"

When Katrina arrived at Melonie's house she looked at both Melonie and Kune and froze "I-was right..." Katrina said scared "Right about what? And why did you fly higher?" Melonie asked "I-i didn't just look at kune.." Katrina said. Melonie looked at kune and kune looked at Melonie and realized the cookies made them 8 year olds "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME?! MY CLOTHES ARE TOO BIG FOR ME AND..." Kune said looking at Melonie blushing "What is it?" Melonie said looking down and then slapped Kune "YOU PERVERT! IM GONNA FIND THIS ****** WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS" Melonie yelled holding her pants running back to the guild hall with Kune chasing her

Darcy looked up at the sky "hmmm horror cats guild never heard of it and I defanately don't know where it is but I know someone who might" Darcy said taking a key out of his pocket "open gate of the compas come forth director!" Darcy yelled as a a giant compas with eyes and a mouth appeared "if anyone knows where it is its director" Darcy said with a grin "how can I help you sir" director asked with a stern voice "this guy needs the directions to the horror cats guild" Darcy said "very well then" director said as he feel to the ground and started spinning around "he could take a while" Darcy said sitting down on the ground "so Why do you want to go to the horror cats guild?" Darcy asked Kan while looking into the sky.

Kan sat on the ground with Darcy, and replied "My daddy lives there, and hes a great man a powerful man not to be messed with, and his strategy is to always run when wounded" Kan then asked cheerfuly "Isnt that just the coolest strategy ever?"

Darcy turned to look at Kan with a shocked face "ummm sure" Darcy said turning his shocked face into a grin "I guess everyone's strategy will be appropriate for there battle style" Darcy said as director slowed down and stood back up "The Horror cats guild should be South-West of here!" Director said pointing behind Darcy and Kan "well then you got your directions don't you" Darcy said with a broad smile.

"Thank you so much, maybe ill spare you when we meet again under different circumstances" Kan said before going into the direction the Director said. "Man i really dont wanna kill that guy, but Daddy will be mad if i dont" Kan thought.

Melonie kicked the door to the guild to shards as an 8 year old "ALRIGHT I WANNA KNOW 1 THING AND 1 THING ONLY! WHO MADE THOSE COOKIES?!" Melonie yelled "look i know its bad but, You dont have to break down the door" Kune said "Look i know how to fix this! Just stay out of trouble!" Katrina said flying off "WE'RE TECHNICALLY 18 YEARS OLD" Melonie yelled at Katrina "well it cant be that bad..." Kune said

The Door Shattering Woke Alex up, "Dont blame me, i was to busy Fighting Horror Cats, Quite fun if you ask me," He said, Still Tired, "But can you Keep it down, Im trying to get some shut eye"

Status
Not open for further replies.