• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP

@Rhabby Since your character is the child of Fairy Tail members, just like mine, do you mind if our characters knew each other in Fairy Tail when they were younger and that they were rivals?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I just had Savannah run from the spike ball to avoid getting hit. If I phrased it in a way that made you think Savannah or Barry got hit I apologize.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Fam I didn't, all I did was get my spirit to save you mate

Legitimately I didn't say Barry escaped I said

To let Barry escape

And I said

To pick up Barry

Never controlled him mate

Don't assume my writing @koopa000

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
i see i see

so youre complaining about moving you body for about like 1 sentence though? you're complaining about what i assumed to be a good deed? then alright your the thread owner. whatever you say boss ;)

i comply dw dwdwdw about it

Last edited:
Name: Cyrus Azroth

Magic: Astral Engine (Enhancements): Cyrus is capable of providing several buffs for either himself or anyone he touches. These buffs include changes Strength, Speed, Endurance, and other such enhancements. At first, though, he can only use one buff at a time. He will eventually learn to equip multiple buffs to himself and allies at a time, and do the opposite as well.

Appearance: Standing at 5' 7" with a lanky but well-toned build, Cyrus sports a fair skin tone, messy red hair, and amber eyes. He's often seen wearing a crimson tailcoat with adjustable sleeve length, black pants, and a pair of black shoes with metal over the heels, soles, and toes of his footwear. He also wears a white and blue-striped bandana tied around his head, and a necklace with a shooting star engraved on it around his neck. He also wears a couple of weighted wristbands, and under his pants legs, he wears two more sets of training weights.

Personality: At first, Cyrus might come off as a bit of a jerk due to his brash, headstrong, impulsive, somewhat perverted, and mischievous personality and blunt honesty. Break through that abrasive shell though, and you see he's a carefree and kind, albeit snarky, individual who takes few things seriously. After having lost his hometown of Joulaire to Fredrick's Rampages, He is very protective of his childhood friend Jeanne, treating her like a little sister, much to her annoyance, and while he has never actually seen him in person (as he and Jeanne were evacuated in the early stages of the attack), he secretly and simultaneously fears and loathes the "Liquid Nightmare", vowing to become strong enough to avenge his family, friends, and home. He also enjoys jazz music and

Backstory: Cyrus was born into a mercenary guild known as Shooting Star, led by his father Ryusei Azroth. The guild was famed for their grand adventures and as a symbol of hope to those who had none. However, after 20 years of service to the world, they disbanded, and Cyrus's family moved to the peaceful countryside of Joulaire. Cyrus lived there for ten years, growing up as a student of the town's school and his father, who taught him and Jeanne how to fight. However, all of that would change when Ryusei was called out of retirement to investigate a monster that was getting too close to the village. He never returned, and three days later, the Liquid Nightmare was upon them. Cyrus's mother, sadly, was one of the many casualties. Forced to flee his hometown alongside his classmate and childhood friend Jeanne, they seek to join a guild to make a living, and happen to come across Ender Eye...

Nickname: The Crimson Heir of the Stars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(if @koopa000 is alright with it, this is the post for Jeanne, the second character I came up with. If you don't approve of it, I'll edit it out and just have Cyrus as the sole character.)

Name: Jeanne Arcadia

Magic: Light-Make magic.

Appearance: Jeanne stands at 5'5" with an average body build that has slight muscular toning from her training. She has a light skin color (with freckles dotting her cheeks and the bridge of her nose) and brown hair that reaches down to the middle of her back, and displays heterochromia, with her left eye being brown, and her right eye being gray. She wears a white and yellow knee length dress with attached pieces of armor including a chest plate and shoulder guards and a pair of boots with wing ornaments at the heels. She also wears a decorative headpiece that looks like a knight's visor.

Personality: Jeanne is a tough, tomboyish, no-nonsense type of gal who isn't afraid to show what she's made of. She often gets annoyed with Cyrus's ladies' man antics and protective nature toward her, and isn't beneath hitting him to keep him in line. Despite that, however, when you get to know here, she can be a real sweetheart, even if it takes a while for her to warm up to others. And even if he does get on her nerves, Jeanne does have a deep fondness of Cyrus, given how long they've known each other and all they've been through.

Backstory: As the granddaughter of Joulaire's Mayor, Jeanne Arcadia was to become the leader of the town after her father. While she didn't have anything against the idea, she also wanted to be a knight, or a wizard like her idol, Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail. And so, she began training to fill the role of both ruler and protector of Joulaire. At school, she met Cyrus at the age of five, and after having a heated debate over which guild, Fairy Tail or Shooting Star, was better, they eventually became friends and spent their time talking about both of them, as well as other guilds. However, when Fredrick Denzell, known better as the Liquid Nightmare, attacked Joulaire, she was forced to evacuate and got separated from her mother and father. With nowhere else to turn to, she fled Joulaire with Cyrus, barely escaping Fredrick's wrath. Now, she and Cyrus wander Fiore in search of a guild to take them in so they'd at least have a place to call home, and eventually come across Ender Eye...

Nickname: The Armored Angel

Last edited:
Lmao, I know i'm like, extremely late - but here he is ::

===========

Name: Zander "Zane" Carminá

Magic: Angel Summoning // Astral Embodiment

Angel Spirits:
Barakiel (Ward of Lightning)
Shamsiel (Giant of Destruction)
Hammer Angel (Golden Warrior)
Raquel (Ward of Siphons)
Messengers (Spirits of Strength & Numbers)

Astral Embodiment:
When in contact with one of his Angels, he is able to fuse his own energy with that of the selected contracted spirit. He gains the magical abilities of that spirit, with addition of related tattoos temporarily appearing on his body, and the chosen spirit is forced to disappear. It requires much magical energy to sustain using the magic of his spirit. This is a very difficult feat to accomplish.

Appearance: Zane has bright, blonde curly hair. He adorns hazel eyes, fair skin, and is quite short and skinny for his age - 5'6 Ft. + 120 lbs. He usually wears casual clothing with a white hooded cloak.

Personality: Zane is an enthusiastic, fairly happy person. He is one that is good with making friends and connections with people, making him great in team settings - primarily due to being a summoning mage; cooperating being a big part of his responsibilities. He is, however, quite the sneaky person - having a good way with words, and using his acting skills to his advantage from time to time.

Backstory: Zander barely has any recollection of his past. He was an orphan, living on the streets just outside of Fiore. He had inherited a couple of celestial coins at a young age and was noticed one day by a gathering of nobles, who worshipped the power of the Angels and Celestial beings in the spiritual worlds. The group was located deep in Fiore, and took notice of the young Zane, who happened to be able to summon these divine spirits on to Earth. They took him in, and made him an "idol" of sorts - giving him a comfortable life, a high status among them, and even taught him ancient spiritual techniques that enabled him to take on the magic of his Angels. The group of people praised his abilities to wield these legendary spirits to do his bidding, and called him "The Nova" child. However, many years later, the Rune Knights invaded this secret base, and exposed the group as Cultist and aimed to use the spiritual magic for dark deeds for their own benefit and immortality. Ever since, Zander had wondered around Fiore before finally settling in Opium, joining the guild Ender Eye.

Nickname: (Former) "The Nova"

========================================

Its okay if the RP is too busy to accept any more characters - I completely understand if thats the case

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Uhh no? shes a celestial spirit, spirits can't die.
BUUT she can't be summoned for her key broke
BUTTTT
her key is now respawned somewhere, so if you can find her key, you can summon her again

Yeee I hope Lucy find's Aquarius's key again, and soon.

Also, just made the edit to my character. I'm all good now, right?

What is currently going on in the roleplay? Because I'm still thinking of ways to introduce Zane.

Sorry If Joined to late.
Bio
Name: L swack
Age 15
Magic: Element magic. ( almost like dragon slaying magic but not strong as theirs)
Appearance: His hair and eyes color change to match his element magic. Wears a scarf that have element symbols . Wears black cargo and a black shirt that show a scratch mark on right shouldee on his right.

Personality: L have a high determination personality, but when he get serious his magic get stronger. He had a habit of nonstop training.
Backstory: (I dont know how to tell a good backstory I try my best)
L have lost his parent at a young age, and he grew up as an orphan. During his childhood he became best friend with a girl who knows element magic (that where he learn his magic). They both promise when they get older they are going to join a guild, and become the greatest mages. Unfortunately one day she got very ill. Before she passed away she gave him a scarf to remember her. After her death he is keeping his promise and also promise himself to get stronger.
Nickname: ( I dont know one yet but you can help me out as we progress in the rp)