• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP

Bios
Name: Armatyle Hellscreem
Magic: 3rd generation Nightmare Dragon Slayer, nightmare dragon slayers manipulation Fear matter, a substance that looks like solid black and gold light, they absorb their enemy's fear to recharge their magic and create things both living and non living with Fear matter, combining their spells with other spells can create special spells for certain types of Phobias (nightmare + poison = creating an army of Spiders against someone with Arachnophobia)
Appearance: pale skinned and thin, black haired and red eyed, wears a black long sleeved shirt with a red sleeveless hoodie over it, black pants and red shoes
Personality: flirty, short tempered, sensitive and loves puns, he basically experiences a lot of mood swings
Backstory(Optional):
Nickname(Optional): Phobos god of Fear

For the record, between my character looking somewhat like Cobra to asking about Kinana, your Guild Master should figure out I am Cobra's son as I ask about Kinana. Also your character doesn't need to know where she is.

I found a way for my character to fit in, he could be like Mystogan, strong but rarely at the guild so it would be easy to forget about him, and then have him walk by Master on the way to the guild from a job

Clearly what needs to happen is you both find a black diamond key and you decide to settle it with a round of fisticuffs.

The only honorable way :D

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
what i mean is that our keys are completely different, mines a light blue (diamond) key, while his is an obsidian key

clearly Leo needs to be arrested for stealing keys, lol jkjk bc thats what i was doing right there

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Wel technixally he's dealing with my spirits right now and fighting me and Ara. BUT I sent a message to you via Iris's light orb telling you what happened!

So uh, Im just getting back into role-play after a year of stopping. So if this is bad sorry! Also I haven't seen the whole series so I'm not so particular in this show but it really looks fun to role-play so… yea.

Name: Spade fox
Magic: Ice-Make
Appearance: Spade has black and white hair split down the middle, the left side is black and the right is white, tied into a high ponytail with a rope. She wears a black short-sleeved shirt cover by a black leather jacket. Its finished off with a pair of jean-shorts and black sneakers.
Personality: Spade is tough, she hardly lets anyone see her emotions. Thinking it makes her soft and vulnerable to everyone around her. She tries her best to brush off pain, loyal to her core. If she hates anything it's people who dishonor her guild.
Backstory(Optional): Spade doesn't remember much of her past, but she remembers being abandoned as scared. Only remembering up till the age of 15 where she took off from her abusive family. She went around the world trying to find a guild to take her in. In a town she heard of a guild called Ender Eye, she took this chance to learn more about it, and in the end went out to join it. (Sorry i'm not that good with backstories!)
Nickname(Optional): Some call her "The Ace of Trades"

I have no clue if its open but uh yea.. I tried my best!

Last edited:
Name: Brendan Fernandez
Magic: Uses requip magic for weapons but can use some of Jellal's spells.
Appearance: Brendan is an average looking teenage boy with blue hair and blueish-green eyes. He is lightly tanned and is 5ft 10in tall. Brendan wears a silver chestplate (similar to Erza's in the Tartarus arc) he also wears black pants and black boots he then wears Jellal's blue cape.
Personality: Brendan is very laid back and is usually care-free most of the time. Although he is laid back he knows when to get serious and will do anything to protect his friends and his guild. Brendan hates to lose and will not give up to the very end even if his opponent is much stronger than him.
Backstory(Optional): Brendan is the son of Erza and Jellal, his family was always on the move because of his parents jobs and even occasionally running from the Magic Council. As Brendan grew up he got tired of the constant running and basically just ran off one night (there were also some other reasons). Brendan passed through many towns but one caught his eye because of an interesting looking guild, Ender Eye. Brendan then joined a few days later and has been a member for a few years now.

Last edited:
We could, but I don't think your character can fit in it right now, as we're still going through with the plot. Adding another character wouldn't make any sense, so I think you should just wait until we have this part of the RP covered, and go unto our next arc.