• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sorry If Joined to late.
Bio
Name: L swack
Age 15
Magic: Element magic. ( almost like dragon slaying magic but not strong as theirs)
Appearance: His hair and eyes color change to match his element magic. Wears a scarf that have element symbols . Wears black cargo and a black shirt that show a scratch mark on right shouldee on his right.

Personality: L have a high determination personality, but when he get serious his magic get stronger. He had a habit of nonstop training.
Backstory: (I dont know how to tell a good backstory I try my best)
L have lost his parent at a young age, and he grew up as an orphan. During his childhood he became best friend with a girl who knows element magic (that where he learn his magic). They both promise when they get older they are going to join a guild, and become the greatest mages. Unfortunately one day she got very ill. Before she passed away she gave him a scarf to remember her. After her death he is keeping his promise and also promise himself to get stronger.
Nickname: ( I dont know one yet but you can help me out as we progress in the rp)

FOUND IT

If you were accepted then you should be able to rp
We are on filler right now, so you should be able to introduce

Name: Inferno
Magic: gun magic.
Appearance: Red spiky hair, Black tuxedo, Brown pants, and Top Hat.
Personality: Chill, Funny, Brave, and Crazy.
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Nickname(Optional): N/A

May I join please I watch fairy tail all the time and I really like it.

Bios
Name: Flynn Blaze
Magic: Fire Creation
Appearance: is a tall man with dark brow hair, wear a brown jacket over a black shirt, dark brown pants and brown hiking boot
Personality: Enthusiastic and very excitable, is very caring towards his guild mates
Backstory(Optional): To be revealed
Nickname(Optional): The Crimson Lion

Here's my S-Class character

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
@Rohan Kishibe and @Gamefreak1996
We need to essentially get a move on within the roleplay. Gamefreak, your team has been doing well because @Godjacob had been controlling them (Fabian and Sabrina) in your place.

We just really need to have @Rohan Kishibe team of Barry and Frederick to lose so we can actually move on. We can’t control that team because I don’t think you’ve given us permission to control Barry.

So yeah, that’s the deets

So, going off from the convo at Discord.

Fredrick’s dad’s plan is to revive dragons, have them rule over Fiore, and become the Dragon King himself. At least, that’s what I think is a good idea. Idk, might need @Gamefreak1996 ’s approval, since it is his character and all.

If I remember correctly. The GMG and Dragon King Festival are linked together somehow, but I can’t remember how.
Since the Sins are creations of Fredrick’s dad, having them attack the GMG sends off the message that he wants to destroy the old tradition of the Dragon King Festival, and create everything anew from his own accord.
Do I make any sense?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
If I remember correctly. The GMG and Dragon King Festival are linked together somehow, but I can’t remember how.
Since the Sins are creations of Fredrick’s dad, having them attack the GMG sends off the message that he wants to destroy the old tradition of the Dragon King Festival, and create everything anew from his own accord.
Do I make any sense?
Back up, they’re creations of Frederick? If I recall, they’re demons aren’t they?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I thought they were Etherions. Ya’ know, like the Demons of the Book of Zeref.
SO we're saying that Frederick is able to create is own black arts spell to summon the Etherions?
If so, are we completely scratching up the idea of Cascade being kidnapped?
And if so again, what exactly would be the side plot during the GMG?

SO we're saying that Frederick is able to create is own black arts spell to summon the Etherions?
If so, are we completely scratching up the idea of Cascade being kidnapped?
And if so again, what exactly would be the side plot during the GMG?
I have no idea about this Cascade being kidnapped plan is all about.
Idk. We could go have the sins be trapped in stones, and when all are collected together, the demons are summoned. The stones just so happen to be scattered around the GMG. We can have two characters that know of the existence of the stones; one that plans to collect them to prevent them from being summoned and one that plans to collect them to summon them (will need to be created). The one that plans to collect them to prevent the sins from being summoned tells EE about it because plot, and the gang helps to collect them.
There ya’ go.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I have no idea about this Cascade being kidnapped plan is all about.
Idk. We could go have the sins be trapped in stones, and when all are collected together, the demons are summoned. The stones just so happen to be scattered around the GMG. We can have two characters that know of the existence of the stones; one that plans to collect them to prevent them from being summoned and one that plans to collect them to summon them (will need to be created). The one that plans to collect them to prevent the sins from being summoned tells EE about it because plot, and the gang helps to collect them.
There ya’ go.
While you were gone, we were thinking of using Cascade as the source to summons the Deadly Sins by abusing her magic by whatever villain is around this arc. Idk if you would be chill with that, but for now let's go off you're idea.
For the two characters who know the existence of the stones, they're being created correct?
And if we do have them, why now? Probably because plot points, but is there a sudden motive to have them collect them now of all times?

And if I can improve on your idea:
What if, we had the villain have 6 of the 7 stones already to be able to summon them. But the last stone is kept by a guardian, in which case could be Cascade and have the kidnapping thing still happen (mayhaps). Then it's fully completes the motive of why the villain strikes during the GMG, because they were busy collecting the stones from all the other guardians of the stones.
Idk, I personally think it's a solid plot idea. Feel free to critique

While you were gone, we were thinking of using Cascade as the source to summons the Deadly Sins by abusing her magic by whatever villain is around this arc. Idk if you would be chill with that, but for now let's go off you're idea.
For the two characters who know the existence of the stones, they're being created correct?
And if we do have them, why now? Probably because plot points, but is there a sudden motive to have them collect them now of all times?

And if I can improve on your idea:
What if, we had the villain have 6 of the 7 stones already to be able to summon them. But the last stone is kept by a guardian, in which case could be Cascade and have the kidnapping thing still happen (mayhaps). Then it's fully completes the motive of why the villain strikes during the GMG, because they were busy collecting the stones from all the other guardians of the stones.
Idk, I personally think it's a solid plot idea. Feel free to critique
The stones are active during the time of the Dragon King Festival, and since the GMG happens during the same time, the stones will be active.
I mostly thought the need to create the one who plans to collect the stones to prevent their use so that that character can explain the situation of the stones and our characters don’t just figure it out of the blue.

How about Cascade instead just so happens to where the stone as an accessory (the stones look like the philosopher stone from FMA)?