• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The stones are active during the time of the Dragon King Festival, and since the GMG happens during the same time, the stones will be active.
I mostly thought the need to create the one who plans to collect the stones to prevent their use so that that character can explain the situation of the stones and our characters don’t just figure it out of the blue.

How about Cascade instead just so happens to where the stone as an accessory (the stones look like the philosopher stone from FMA)?
We don’t have to have Cascade, we can take her out entirely tbh. It was just an idea.

But which idea are we doing exactly? Where the villain has 6/7 stones and arrived at the GMG to locate the last stone?
Or are we having the 7 stones conveniently there for the collector to ask for help and/or the villain to claim?

We don’t have to have Cascade, we can take her out entirely tbh. It was just an idea.

But which idea are we doing exactly? Where the villain has 6/7 stones and arrived at the GMG to locate the last stone?
Or are we having the 7 stones conveniently there for the collector to ask for help and/or the villain to claim?
I like the first idea better, adds a bit of tension, and the collector could still ask the group for help to find and protect the last stone, which will ultimately fail.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I like the first idea better, adds a bit of tension, and the collector could still ask the group for help to find and protect the last stone, which will ultimately fail.
Potential major problem though
After the GMG, then this would presumably lead right into the Deadly Sins Arc. Didn’t we have an introduction arc in between though? Or were you not here when we discussed that?

Potential major problem though
After the GMG, then this would presumably lead right into the Deadly Sins Arc. Didn’t we have an introduction arc in between though? Or were you not here when we discussed that?
Not here, but we originally had planned that the Sins would arrive right after the GMG was over, so that’s what I’ve been going off by.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Not here, but we originally had planned that the Sins would arrive right after the GMG was over, so that’s what I’ve been going off by.
Because right after the Grand Magic Games, the new RPers that will be joining us would be joining Ender Eye and arcs after that would include them as well with their OCs. So what exactly do we do about that?

Because right after the Grand Magic Games, the new RPers that will be joining us would be joining Ender Eye and arcs after that would include them as well with their OCs. So what exactly do we do about that?
I think it’s better to execute the Sins arc, because we had already had the fights planned out before we had the new members, and I think including the new members to that arc would make it awkward.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Can I have a confirmation of the Seven Deadly Demons again?
@SS-I Never has Lust
@Lil Eliza123 has Pride with Leon Volcanin (Enhancement Curse)
@Godjacob has Wrath
@Sarah316 has Envy
@Grand Master Koop has Sloth
I have Greed but I'm changing up my demon again
Gluttony is by Rhabby, but he's been missing for a while so we'll have to exchange that

Notes that I've taken said @Godjacob is making an Artic-based demon for Ara and @SS-I Never is making a plant-based demon for Angela

Last edited:
Can I have a confirmation of the Seven Deadly Demons again?
@SS-I Never has Lust
@Lil Eliza123 has Pride with Leon Volcanin (Enhancement Curse)
@Godjacob has Wrath
@Sarah316 has Envy
@Grand Master Koop has Sloth
I have Greed but I'm changing up my demon again
Gluttony is by Rhabby, but he's been missing for a while so we'll have to exchange that

Notes that I've taken said @Godjacob is making an Artic-based demon for Ara and @Sarah316 is making a plant-based demon for Angela
You have everything right, except for the last part.

I’m creating a plant-based demon for Angela.

Alright I read something about kidnapping and stones, what was agreed on?
There will be no kidnapping Cascade in order to commence the Sins arc.
Instead, the villain of the arc will have 6 out of 7 stones that store the sins, and getting all 7 stones together summons all of the sins. Another character, who wants to prevent the summoning of the sins, will explain the situation to the characters in the side plot; and they must find the last stone before the villain does.
Make sense?