• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Actually @Pokemaniac44 a day in the stellar is 3 months in the real world

And @florin123123 because if you even stay a day in the stellar world, it'll change to 3 months which first would fluxuate your age and considering you would be missing for majority of the role play which is like 3 months missing

PLUS eventually, you would die out for staying out in the real world for so long

Name: Ryu
Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
Appearance: He have dark hair and dark eyes.He wear a black jacket with a purple shirt under it and brown jeans.
Personality: He is sometimes calm,relaxed and other times he can be short-tempered.Beside his personality he will always care about his friends.

Okay, I'm thinking of joining this. Only problem is, the only thing I know about Fairy Tail is that it's an anime. If someone could tell me what I need to kow about magic, guilds and anything else that might be important, that would be awesome and you'd have a new member of the RP.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Fairy Tail - The main guild of the anime
Guilds - a/n group/organization that is together for a common characteristic such as magic, thieves, trading etc. that is accepted by the magic council
Mage - a person that has magical energy within them, not everybody is mage though. And you aren't considered an "official" mage unless you join a guild
Dark Guild - it's just another Mage Guild, but not accepted by the magic council, considering them as illegal and criminals
Dragon Slayers - a Mage with magical powers to slay a dragon, either through lacrima, raised by a dragon, or both
Lacrima - widely used by everyone even if they don't have magic in their veins. Its a magic crystal ball than has a variety of uses such as communication, entertainment, etc.
Guild Master - The leader of a guild
Guild Mark - an insignia on your body, almost like a tattoo, that shows which guild you are part of
S-Class - the highest rank of a mages guild for a mage
Magic Council - the Government that councils and governs the Magic World
Celestial Spirit - spirits that belong to another world that could be summoned with keys
Exceed - a magical flying cat that is usually, almost always, partnered with a dragon slaer

Ender Eye - the guild being used in the rp
Master Ed - The Guild Master
Barry - Darkness Dragon Slayer
Eliza - Thunder Dragon Slayer
Orion - Celestial Spirit Mage
Ara - Water/Ice Manipulator
Savannah - Sand-Make Mage
Zane - Angel Magic User
Brendan - Requip Mage
Bolt - Barry's Exceed
Viper - Posion Dragon Slayer

thats most of the basis right? anything else im missing? i feel like im missing something

Last edited:
Name: Amber Ray
Magic: Amber(She can gain other people's powers if they're used in her presence). Powers so far: Mind Reading(from her mom), Pyrokinesis(adopted dad), electricity manipulation(Liam)
Appearance: Amber has fair skin, long blond hair and green eyes that are usually covered by her black goggles. She wears a ginger cat beanie, green short-sleeved hoodie jacket open over a yellow tank top with orange flower designs, sand-colored cargo shorts, and brown combat boots.
Personality: I'm just gonna RP this one out.
Backstory: Amber and her twin brother Liam both were forced away from their home when they were seven due to their house burning down. It is unclear whether or not their parents survived. They eventually came across a kind mechanic who essentially adopted them. Seven years later, when the RP takes place, their adopted father suddenly died and the duo was forced out on their own again.
Nickname: "Copycat"

Name: Liam Ray
Magic: Electricity manipulation
Appearance: Liam has spiky blond hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. He wears glasses, a brown aviation jacket, blue scarf, yellow tee-shirt with a blue lightning bolt design diagonal across it, jeans, and yellow sneakers.
Personality: Smart yet relatively quiet and prefers to let Amber talk for him most of the time.
Backstory: Same as Amber.
Nickname: Lightning

That took longer than expected!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe just say that you can only use one of the magics like say if you copy fire magic and then copy another magic then you can use the fire magic again until you find someone you can copy it off

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bios 2nd OC
Name: Angela
Magic: Plant Magic
Appearance: Angela has wavy brown hair that reaches all the way down her back, tied into a messy ponytail. She has green eyes, fair skin, and pretty lean. She wears a frilly white top that reveals her shoulder, and a pair of jean shorts. She has on a pair of black knee leggings and a pair of chic boots. A pair of fiberless white gloves are worn and assessories includes a pair of pearl earrings.
Personality: Angela is a happy-go-lucky type of girl who tries to always look on the optimistic side of things. Although with this unique persona, she also has a serious side to her. She takes fighting seriously even though she's a beginner.
Backstory(Optional): With abusive father and a dead mother, she learned to take care of herself. Ran away from home, Angela wandered around and around Fiore, with no destination in mind. Thus, she lived her own out in the wild, learning all sorts of things about plants in her own memories
Nickname(Optional): Can anyone help me think of one? Lol

Hey can i make some new characters? one for the guild and Eliza's brother

Name: Elaine Heart
Magic: Slowing Magic & Speed magic
Personality: Elaine is a fun loving, enthusiastic person who loves a good time, Elaine loves to have a good time with friends and is always the life of the party. Elaine can go a bit overboard some times for the better or for worse but either way there's no stopping her. Although she's a bit over the top sometimes she will do anything for her friends or guild mates, even to go so far to put her life on the line.
Appearance: Elaine has bright jade eyes and long blonde hair, she wears a white and red racing suit with a checkered line going down it diagonally, She also wears a pair of specially designed shoes that have wheels that she can deploy or retract.
backstory: Will add later...
Nickname: The Queen of speed

Name: Lysander Kingsford
Magic: Metal and Gem make magic
Personality: Lysander thinks of himself as the most important person on the earth and feels that all should respect and treat him like a king, He does not believe in the low life's should be using magic and believes that magic should be reserved for the rich and royal. Lysander believes that his near endless wealth and name can get him through life with out hassle but that doesn't mean hes not afraid to get his hands dirty when someone steps out of line.
Appearance: Lysander has emerald green eyes and bright white hair, he wears a pair of black pants a white buttoned up shirt and a black formal jacket with black dress shoes and a pair of glasses.
Backstory: Being born into the Kingsford family Lysander grew up in a life of luxury getting every thing he wanted when he wanted, by the time that Lysander was 10 he learned that he wasn't the first heir to the throne and that his sister Eliza was thrown away, thinking nothing of his sister he continued living his life carefree until he began hearing of a guild housing a white haired girl with green eyes who had mastery over a form of dragon slayer magic, believing that it was his sister Lysander became furious that his nobody sister had mastered one of the most powerful types of magic, Furious Lysander vowed that he would relive his sister of this power that she had and erase her for good.
Nickname: The Heir of Kingsford (more of a title then a nickname)

I assume this is still open. So, I guess I can let my characters be introduced as new Guild members? Now, because I'd have to find somewhere else to watch it, I don't think I'd be able to binge-watch all of Fairy Tail, but I left off around Episode 40 of Season 1 (I'm also rewatching it) so if major spoilers could be left out, I'd appreciate it.

Name: Marcus Drake
Magic: Beast Form/Soul Magic
Appearance: Marcus is well-built and stands at 6'5". He has chocolate-brown skin with curly, black hair that naturally forms as an afro. He also has a purple afro pick in his hair at almost all times, save for when he uses a Full Body Takeover. Because his full-body takeovers usually rip his clothes, save for his pants, conveniently, he only wears a pair of dark grey jeans and a long, open white coat (Similar to what Macao wore near the beginning of the anime, save for the necklace and black shirt underneath) that is easily removable, and the majority of his chest is revealed, making his guild mark visible. He has (or will have, depending on how it goes) the guild mark on the left side of his chest in a forest green color. He also wears a silver necklace, as does his sister. His eyes are an emerald green.
Personality: Marcus is carefree most of the time. Despite his well-built form, he's rather lazy. He's usually pretty sociable and can get along well with others. Sometimes he can zone out in combat and go into a blind rage, although his sister is usually there to call him out on it and is able to calm him down. He's also there to call out his sister when she gets overconfident. Marcus doesn't like to talk about his past.
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Nickname(Optional): "Mark," or "Yang"

Name: Catherine Drake
Magic: Purple Flare
Appearance: Like Marcus, Catherine has chocolate-brown skin and black hair. Her hair, however, is long and straight, going down to her waist. She has violet eyes. She usually wears a black tanktop, dark grey jeans, and black tennis shoes. She has a silver cross necklace just like Marcus does. She has (or will have) the guild mark on her left shoulder.
Personality: Catherine is stricter than her brother. She prefers to exercise in her time off and doesn't socialize too much. In combat, she gets overconfident, but usually has Marcus there to calm her down. She's also there for Marcus whenever he's about to go into a blind rage. Catherine doesn't like to talk about her past much, either.
Backstory(Optional): N/A
Nickname(Optional): "Cat," or "Yin"