• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Coral turned back to normal, nodding. "I've heard of him. He babysat at a girl named Hope's house recently, didn't he?" Coral asked casually, twirling his wand and playing with it, floating as though he was laying on his stomach on a bed.

"Yeah. He takes all sorts of jobs, depending on supply and demand." Ted said, laying in his bed and settling in, "Though his biggest goal is politics. He wants to work his way up the political ladder to become a great leader of the world." And given how he has total control over me, and now possibly Hope, It's clear he has the skills to do so. He mentally added. "So, tomorrow, I'm gonna leave the window open so you can fly out undetected. If we just stroll up to the front door, Leo's gonna wonder where you came from." Ted said after a moment of thought.

"Got it," Coral said, saluting Ted. "You just tell me what to do and I'll do it." It'll give me a chance to speak with Crystal, Coral thought, a slight blush forming on his face at the thought. Shaking it aside, he sighed and waved his wand, finishing all of Ted's homework for him. "When you're done eating, I'll put that away, and then I suggest you go to sleep. I can set up an alarm for you. You seem like you've been through quite a bit," Coral told him.

"Yeah, I have been. I wish the meal was cleaned up." He requested, yawning. "G'night, Coral. Here's to a new day tomorrow, in more ways than one." After everything that had happened in a single day; making a new friend, finding a glimmer of hope in an otherwise impossible scenario, and recieving a Fairy Godparent, he was too tired to even think. "Oh! And thanks for finishing up my homework." He added before he dozed off.

Coral smiled. It felt nice to give the boy some rest for once. Using his magic and waving his wand, he quickly cleaned up the room and set up a magical alarm clock for Ted, setting it to 7:00, so that he would have plenty of time to get ready for school. After that, he turned into a red pillow and slept beside Ted, turning off the lights and feeling nice and comfortable. That way, if his brother walked in on him, he wouldn't get suspicious if there was an animal in the house.

(If you don't mind, I'd like to introduce another new fairy character into the RP. If you disapprove, I'll just edit this post.)

The doors to the room Jorgan was in opened, and a fairy in a lab coat walked in, Giving the larger fairy a deadpan look with his heavily shadowed eyes. He didn't say anything at first, looking at the screen and sipping from the mug of coffee he was carrying, his torn wings swaying limply. Then, he looked up to Jorgan. "So, you found the brat a replacement, huh?" he said in a slightly monotone voice. "I get that you're trying to be nice and all, but it's awfully risky putting a fairy near Leonardo Harrison, of all people."

(I imagine his voice being like Qrow Branwen's, from RWBY. Again, if you disapprove, I'll edit this post.)

Jorgan puffed out his chest proudly. "Nah. Besides, I have confidence in this fairy. He's a manly one! He has been very good at acting and shapeshifting. Very smart, clever, and powerful, too. I have a feeling the two will get along just fine," Jorgan determined. "I had this same feeling with Cosmo and Wanda. Mostly Wanda. And Crystal. I think these have been the best few decisions I have ever made yet."

(I don't know who that is, but of course you can add more characters. I'm welcome to that, just not too many ^-^)

(In that case, it's time for an introduction:
Name: Royce
Home: Fairy World
Hobbies: Trolling/roasting/annoying Jorgan, music (he's fond of the violin), studying the properties of magic and magical devices
Has Godchild?: Nope. he used to, though.
Appearance: Messy dark gray hair, green eyes with heavy shadows beneath them, has a bit of stubble on his chin, wears a white lab coat over a black undershirt, jeans, and shoes. He still has a crown and wand, but his wings have been torn up.
Family: (I thought of making him Coral's older brother, but I want your okay on that before I go with that idea.)
Married?: No
Additional Details: Almost never seen without a mug of coffee, Head of the Council of Secrecy, whose job is to erase or alter the memories of those who wind up involved in magic (such as bystanders, or fairy godchildren when the time comes).
)

"It's not the fairies I'm worried about, muscle head. I already know that the ones you've assigned have great aptitude...well, most of them." Royce sighed, taking another sip of coffee. "It's the kids you assign them to that worries me. Hope's a good call, she seems to be a sweetheart like that Chloe kid from a decade back. But Turner...well, he was a bit of a mixed bag. Sure he was thoughtful at times, but he was also pretty arrogant looking back. Not to mention reckless and irresponsible with his magic. His schenanigans had my men and I working overtime." Pausing a moment, he stretched out his back before continuing. "And said recklessness has led to problems before, such as Denzell Crocker TWICE infiltrating Fairy World." He then let out a snicker, "Then again, I always believed you looked better as a dog."

Last edited:
Jorgan was not amused. "Turner is one of the best godchildren out there, despite his recklessness and miscalculations. If he even calculates. He's the only child who has kept his godparents for so long and done so successfully. Despite his decisions, his family loves him and will always support him. I noticed this is something that doesn't happen very often with children. I was hoping to do that with Hope and Theodore." He turned to make eye contact back at Royce. "Besides, the fairy-and-child pairs seem too perfect to pass up. Your brother is especially skillful despite having only just recently been appointed an official Fairy Godfather."

(Yes, I'd be more than happy to give Coral a brother. Thank you :) )

"Yes, it would seem so, but just be careful, alright? I told you this before, but...If Leo finds out we're here, and manages to acquire the kind of power we possess...well, combined with his mind and strength, I don't think I'd need to tell you what he'd be capable of." Royce warned, "And as much as I want to annoy you more, That's not the reason I came here. I've learned something about the memory wipers." He sipped his coffee once more. "Turns out our most recent set of them is...faulty. They haven't been erasing the kids' and adults' memories as effectively. In the recent month alone, about 2,000 children and adults had their supressed memories resurface. We managed to quell them again, but just to be safe, you might wanna up security around Fairy World a little." Once he was finished, he walked out the door and returned home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning soon approached, and Ted's alarm clock went off. With a groan, the boy reached out from under his covers, feeling for the button that would switch the alarm off. Once he found it, he sat up and stretched his arms and back before climbing out of bed and getting dressed. He then made sure he had his school things before going to the window and opening it, taking a moment to look outside. Drops of rain fell at a steady pace from a gray sky. "Not the most pleasent weather, but I've seen worse." he muttered to himself. He then turned back over to his bed. "Mornin' Coral." he said.

(@YourLittleSylvia )

Last edited:
Coral beamed at Ted. "Ah! Good morning, Ted! How was your sleep? No troubles, I presume?" He transformed from a pillow to his normal self, using magic to make Ted's clothes float over to him.

Meanwhile, in Hope's room, Crystal prowled the room as Hope hurriedly packed things into her backpack. Grinning, she opened the door. "C'mon! Let's go!" she exclaimed to Crystal, who happily followed her as she left the room. The two headed downstairs. Hope prepared herself some cereal before excusing herself and quickly leaving on the bus. At that point, Crystal had hid in a bush and turned into the same blue pin on Hope's sweater as when she first met Ted. She couldn't have Ted being suspicious...

Hope hopped on the bus and sighed in content. "For once, I can't wait for school!" Hope exclaimed.

Crystal agreed. "Yeah. And it's nice that you have a friend now, too. Though your babysitter is probably something five times worse than Vicky, a notorious babysitter known for kicking Timmy Turner's butt ten years ago."

"Who's Vicky?" Hope whispered, hoping not to gain too much attention. "I remember Leo mentioned her before..."

"Vicky's only the worst of the worst babysitters, but not anymore, it seems. Looks like Leo's taken that role from her and beat her by a light year," Crystal explained.

"Y-yikes..." Hope muttered. When the bus stopped at Ted's stop, Hope whispered one last sentence to Crystal. "I sure hope Leo keeps buying into my acting... I don't want to get on his bad side."

"Yeah, I slept rather well." Ted replied with a smile. He quickly got dressed and packed up his things. "Hmmm...oh, right! Today's a fencing day!" He exclaimed, reaching into his closet and pulling out a green duffel bag. Once he had his things together, he made his way downstairs and ate his breakfast. Once he was ready, he headed out of the house and waited for Coral as the bus arrived. Once everything was in order, he stepped onto the bus. "Morning, Hope." he greeted as he sat beside her.

"Morning, Ted!" Hope greeted cheerfully. "I guess we'll be seeing each other more often now, huh?"

Crystal noticed something was different about Ted. Subtly, she glanced at Ted's wrist, where she could see a hint of red peeking out from under his sleeve. She gasped silently, blushing. Coral noticed Crystal and smiled at her.

Meanwhile, Hope didn't notice a thing. "Ready for school?"

"Sure am." Ted replied, listening to the pitter-patter of the rain hitting the windshield of the bus. "So, correct me if I'm wrong, but today's Friday, right? I mean, it kinda feels like a Friday..." He glanced over at the pin Hope was wearing, thinking it suited her. His gaze was soon drawn to the window, however, when the bus passed a man that seemed to catch his attention. The man watched with his usual deadpan look as the bus zoomed out of sight, shrugging and sipping his coffee as he walked on toward Lake Dimmsdale.

When he got there, the strange man set down the violin case he was carrying and looked over the water from the pier, adjusting his grip on his umbrella.

Last edited:
Hope got off the bus with Ted. "We should get to class, s-shouldn't we?" she stuttered, shivering.

Crystal watched helplessly as she lost sight of Coral, who seemed to be searching for her as well. Hope, meanwhile, tried to shield Crystal from the rain with her jacket. She seemed to be quite cold.

(@Gamefreak1996 )

Last edited:
Will walked off the bus, an umbrella held in hand as he took note of a couple kids talking with each other, but paid them no mind as he walked past them. If one were to look at Will's backpack, there would be a noticeable bulge there that was not shaped like any textbook. Will seemed deep in thought over something.

Hopefully she doesn't cause a scene. Don't want to attract too much attention.

Will glanced back at the pair of students, eyebrows frowned as if he was thinking about them, before he shook his head and began to walk to the school.

Last edited:
Ted unfolded his umbrella and held it over him and Hope. "Yeah, let's go." he said, walking at her side. He turned his wrist and glanced at the red watch on his wrist with a smirk (at least, I think that's what Coral turned into.). "Looks like we have enough time to get there. Though I'm sure Mr. Crocker would miss us if we were late." he quipped as they went into the classroom.

"Very funny, Harrison." Crocker replied as they came in, giving them a deadpan look. "I almost died laughing there."

"Oh, you know it's true." Ted replied with a smile. He then placed his now-folded umbrella and backpack beside his seat and got comfortable at his desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royce looked over Lake Dimmsdale in his human guise, making sure there was no one to catch him. Then, he turned his umbrella into a tent, poofed a stool out of thin air, and sat down, taking out his violin. After a moment of adjusting the strings, the disguised fairy began to play a soothing tune, almost a lullaby.

Will would make his way to the class, but would bump into someone which knocked will on his butt.

"Watch it dumbo. It's already uncomfortable enough for me in this thing without you falling on me." A feminine whisper said from Will's backpack, loud enough for only Will to hear.

"Quiet." Will said with a whisper of his own before he dusted himself off and got to his feet.

"S-sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going." Will said as he quickly dashed into Mr. Crocker's class and sat in the back. The student he bumped into, one of the rich kids named Blake, shot Will a glare as he left while he thought things over before going to his class.

Hope thanked Ted for sharing his umbrella and quickly sat at the front of the classroom, pulling out her notebook to begin Mr. Crocker's lesson. Coral removed himself from Ted's wrist and turned into a red eraser, trying to get a better look at Crystal, who was still a cute pin on Hope's sweater. He blushed when he caught her eyes, pulling out his hand and giving Crystal a tiny wave. Crystal blushed and waved back, unbeknownst to Hope.

Will jot down some notes from Mr. Crocker's lecture, all the while a certain "traveling companion", hidden within a lamp in his backpack let out a sigh.

"This is boring." Barbara said within her lamp, unable to be heard to the outside world with her current speaking tone as she paced around.

"There has got to be a way to entertain myself until this brat agrees to speak with me at lunch. Perhaps being an eye on the wall might allow me to see something interesting. That is if my hunch is correct." Barbara said to herself before she would use her magic to generate a small eyeball with wings that she would push out of her lamp and out of Will's backpack before it flew up to the upper corner of the classroom; unseen by the other students or the teacher. Barbara generated a television in her lamp which allowed her to see what the eye did, and her initial reaction to the first thing the eye noticed...

"Oh god, he's hideous!" Barbara said within the lamp, as the eye was looking at Mr. Crocker when she made that comment. Barbara had never before seen such a misshapen human being; and she had seen a lot of them.

Crystal changed the pattern of the pin she had become to communicate with Coral. She appeared as a fairy on Hope's pin, looking like her normal self, except still out of the view of Mr. Crocker. Coral smiled and turned into a drawing on Ted's notebook, revealing his true appearance. The two communicated with pictures, jokes, words, and other fun symbols. Meanwhile, Hope was busy paying attention to Mr. Crocker as he spoke.

Barbara quickly shook away the disgust from Mr. Crocker's appearance and had her literal eye on the wall scan the classroom to try and find something more pleasant to look at. Barbara would not have to look for long as she took note of a drawing on one of the student's notebooks, with what appeared to be a Fairy picture...moving and generating some jokes and words. However, Barbara could not tell from this distance.

"Enhance." Barbara said, mimicking the word she had seen on a crime drama show Will watched the night before as her eye zoomed in and confirmed the picture was a fairy, and that it was moving. Barbara smirked at this.

"Oh, so it seems one of those goody too shoe fairies in town happens to be in my master's class. What a interesting turn of events. But what could he be doing?" Barbara said, as it appeared the fairy was communicating with something...or someone. Barbara quickly had her eye glance over at the direction the fairy "drawing" was looking at and soon took note of another fairy on one of the female student's pins; who mirrored the actions of the fairy in the notebook. Barbara smirked at this.

"Well, this is rather interesting." Barbara said as she watched the display in her lamp's television while she viewed the class form her literal eye on the wall.

Crystal was laughing silently at one of Coral's jokes when she noticed something strange in the corner. An eye on the wall! Quickly, she tried to warn Coral of this. She turned herself into an eye with bat wings, fluttering to and fro. Coral was confused, drawing a question mark on the notebook. Crystal kept trying to notify Coral of the eye on the wall, but Coral didn't quite seem to understand until she disappeared from Hope's pin completely, becoming a sticker in the corner of the wall, pointing to the eye. Coral gasped and realized what this meant. He turned back into a watch on Ted's wrist. "Ted. Ted!" he hissed, trying to get his godchild's attention.

Relieved that Coral understood, Crystal turned back into Hope's pin and tugged at her shirt slightly. "Hope," she whispered. "Ask if you can use the bathroom!"

Hope didn't know why, but it must've been important if Crystal was interrupting her in the middle of class. She raised her hand. "I'm sorry, but would it be alright if I went to the bathroom quickly?" she asked Mr. Crocker.

"Well, that can't be good." Barbara said, as the fairy in the notebook looked right at the eye in the wall and seemed to know her little spy watch system was there. Quickly Barbara would snap her fingers and dispel the eye as the female student asked to use the restroom.

"Well, now those fairies are gonna be suspicious. Should "master" find out about this it could get complicated...but perhaps interesting." Barbara said as now that she couldn't spy on the class would think the situation over inside her lamp.

Ted didn't reply verbally, nor did he gaze down to Coral. But he definitely heard him, and began tapping out his message softly in morse code: What is it? he telegraphed.

"Eh, I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Crocker said, nodding his head toward the door. "Just don't take too long. Will, could you solve for 'c' this next problem for us?"

(Feel free to pick a number. Also, sorry for the late response. I fell asleep.)

Will glanced up when his name was called, taking a breathe when his name was called. Will had been unaware of what Barbara had been doing during class as he focused on note-taking. Will looked at the problem and began to work out the mental math. Eventually he came up with an answer.

"27?" Will said, as he hoped that was the correct answer. Meanwhile Barbara inside the magic lamp in Will's backpack thought over what could happen of both fairies realize a genie is on campus.

I mean, really any magic creature could have made that happen. Truth be told the odds of them figuring out it was a genie let alone figuring out my master has it are rather slim odds. Still, if my master is aware of who the children with fairies are that could give me some interesting scenarios for some fun...

(No prob, same happened here.)

Hope quickly ran out of the classroom, taking a pass with her, and immediately ran to the bathroom, locking herself in a stall. Crystal appeared in front of her as herself, panicking slightly.

"Crystal, what is it?" Hope asked worriedly. "Is everything alright?"

Crystal shook her head. "I saw a floating eyeball created by a genie!"

"A genie?" Hope asked confusedly.

"That's right! Genies are typically creatures stuck in lamps. Y'know, the ones that say they can only grant three wishes? They also tend to be sneaky, sly, and sometimes ruthless. I'd be very careful if I were you!" Crystal exclaimed.

Hope nodded. "Alright. I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious," she assured her fairy godmother.

Sighing in relief, Crystal turned back into Hope's pin, hoping to goodness that this genie wasn't after Hope in any way, shape, or form.

Meanwhile, Coral didn't seem okay. He decided to vibrate in morse code as well, so as to keep suspicion low. "I think there's a genie in this class. I don't know who has it, but the magic I felt traced down to a genie's signature."

"Correct, but please add a little detail as to how you arrived at your answer next time." Crocker replied, "Now to begin breaking the problem down, we start with this part here in the parenthesis. Multiply the numbers for twelve, and-" As the teacher rambled on, Ted tapped out his response: I had a feeling someone was watching me, now that you mention it. You think this might be a sign of trouble to come?

"-And thus, we come to the conclusion Mr. Will here reached." Crocker concluded, taking a small bow.

(I think Pokecharms accidentally duplicated your last post, Sylv.)

Coral kept vibrating. I don't know. Genies are typically sneaky, ruthless creatures. Just be careful around anyone you think is suspicious.

Hope came back into the classroom, placing the pass back on the hook by the door before sitting at her desk. She began to take notes hurriedly, not wanting to miss a thing. Crystal was disappointed that Coral was nowhere in sight, but she supposed that it couldn't be helped if Coral was warning his godchild about the genie.

Will would nod before a sudden piece of paper magically appeared in his notebook. Written on it was a massage from Barbara that read as followed.

As soon as class ends, go to the bathroom stall where we can talk. Have something of great importance to speak to you about. Don't delay, and FYI your backpack smells.
-Barbara

Will rolled his eyes as he put the paper in the back of his notebook before he resumed on focus towards his note-taking; though he was curious what the genie wished to speak to him about.

Ted nodded to show Coral he understood, then returned his attention to the lecture, taking notes and occasionally raising his hand to ask some questions. Eventually, lunch time rolled around. "Alright, class, remember: when we get back from lunch, we'll have our science quiz on the nervous system. Also, you two..." he gestured to Ted and Hope, "I'd like to speak with you for a moment before you leave (assuming you plan to do so)."

"Yes, sir." Ted replied, remaining seated.

Hope nodded nervously, packing up her things and placing them in her backpack, but still not leaving from her seat. Coral knew that with Mr. Crocker looking his way, he couldn't find Crystal again, but he longed to find her. Crystal, too, missed Coral, but she tried to keep herself under control. However, she couldn't help the small red heart that appeared on Hope's pin.

Will would quickly leave the classroom and make his way to the bathroom, finding an open stall before he hung his backpack and let out a sigh.

"Alright, what did you want to talk about?" Will asked the backpack, or more specifically the magic lamp inside the backpack. On cue a tiny version of Barbara would appear on Will's shoulder which only startled him for a moment.

"Well, for one thing, remember those fairies I told you about? Well them and their godchildren happen to be classmates of yours." Barbara said which surprised Will to say the least, for a couple of reasons.

"How do you know that?" Will asked.

"Well, I had a magic eye spy on the class and caught said fairies mingling with each other." Barbara admitted as Will glared at the genie.

"You what!?" Will shouted, quickly standing on the toilet to check if anyone was there. Thankfully no one else was as he sat back down.

"I told you not to screw around while I was in school." Will scolded as Barbara gave a sheepish grin.

"I know, but I was so bored. Though....in a funny twist those fairies might have...seen...my...eye..." Barbara admitted which caused Will to gasp.

Oh you have got to be kidding me!

"Miss Heartman, I want an honest answer from you: how long has Serena Squires been making you do her homework?" Crocker inquired, taking out a large stack of papers and sorting through them.

Ted remained quiet, unsure if it was a good idea to speak up at the moment, though he had a hunch he knew where Crocker was going with this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Lake Dimmsdale, Royce noticed the rain beginning to slow down a little as he finished his lullaby. Packing up his instrument, he poofed his tent back into an umbrella after making sure no one was looking, then left, pausing a moment to look back to the lake. Until next time, my love... he thought, walking a short distance before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Hope blushed shyly, wanting to shrink and hide under her desk. "S-since kindergarten..." she mumbled quietly.

Coral became curious, worried for the poor girl who Crystal was the godmother of. Who is she? he asked Ted through vibrations. Crystal, meanwhile, felt her heart drop for the poor girl.

"So you telling me that a couple of fairies might now a genie is among them?" Will asked, clearly unhappy with Barbara's antics and their results. The tiny genie let out a sigh as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Oh relax. Not like they would know that much. Even if they immediately suspect genie, they have no way of knowing it is you." Barbara reassured. Will let out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Fantastic, just fantastic...

Hope Heartman, a recent friend of mine. She's the one Leo's now babysitting. Ted replied. Meanwhile, Crocker's face showed a slight hint of sympathy, though he didn't quite confirm it. He'd had this kind of thing happen once five years back, and his negligence toward it added to the already poor evaluation that caused him to consider actually being a decent teacher, under the threat of being fired if he didn't shape up.

"Well, I went over your past homework assignments from this year, and since it was you who did the work, I decided you deserve to at least reap the benefits. So, I went and gave your grades for the assignments she made you do for her a boost." the hunchbacked teacher explained, "I understand I give no small amount of homework, and for someone to complete it all a second time... well, they deserve SOMETHING for their efforts." He then looked back to his paperwork. "That's all I need to share. If you want to stay, feel free to."

Hope glanced at Ted uncertainly. "Um, Mr. Crocker, if it's alright, I'd like to get lunch and eat in here. Would that be alright?" she asked shyly.

Crystal knew why she was doing that. Hope was afraid to encounter Serena again. Coral glanced at Hope under Ted's sleeve. Really? She seems very smart and capable. I mean, in order to do all of that homework, twice in the same day? Wow!

"Whatever, just lay low and don't cause another scene and we should be golden. Just get back in the lamp for now." Will said as Barbara let out a sigh before she snapped her fingers and went back in the lamp. Will put his backpack on as he would leave the restroom to go towards the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"Hey, loser!"

Will turned to the sound of the voice, already having gotten his tray of food when he noticed that kid he bumped into earlier along with another kid who also appeared upper class and was wearing the same black jacket, white t-shirt and black pants. The blond, Blake the kid he bumped into, shot him a glare.

"Think I forgot our little bumpy experience earlier today?" Blake said which caused Will to let out a sigh.

"I already apologized for that." Will said as Drake, the brunette, rolled his eyes.

"And sorry isn't good enough, I don't think you understand how things work around here. Let's just say we're here to give you and educational experience." Drake said with a smirk.

"Yeah, same." Ted said. "Though, I brought my own lunch." He then tapped out his response to Coral. I know, but trust me, her life's no picnic from what I can tell.

"Alright, then. Feel free to do so." Crocker replied, "I'll be right back. Just have an errand to run." With that, he walked out of the classroom and strode down the hall, making his way to a specific segment of lockers and dialing a specific code. The lockers parted, revealing a secret entrance Crocker went into. Once the entrance concealed itself again, he found himself in his old fairy-hunting facility...only now, it looked even older. Dust covered the computer screens and keyboards, and a rusted pipe dripped, making a small 'plip' sound every now and then. Cobwebs coated the many filing cabinets with all of his schemes to capture a fairy. "It's been a while, hasn't it...?" he muttered to himself, a feeling of nostalgia sweeping over him as he dusted off his console and turned it on. Almost immediately, an alarm blared, and the screen flashed with the message: FAIRY DETECTED. Surprised, Crocker looked over the detection, and his shock only grew when he realized that...

"My word...there's been a FAIRY GOD PARENT!" he spasmed, "In my room yesterday! Question is, which child is it with...?" After pondering the thought for a moment, he turned on the camera he had hidden in his classroom, putting on the magic scanner feature he installed. "I suppose I'll find out soon enough. And then, the hunt's on once again! And soon, I'll have myself a FAIRY!" He let out a short maniacal laugh before catching himself and clearing his throat. Though until my next evaluation, I can't dedicate as much time. Not yet...but soon enough. He mentally noted.

Last edited: