• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever @Gpig5 is planning for his Team Rocket, it seems massive.

Personally my TR will just take control of a whole bunch of Pokemon using Honey from the Combees to lure them and other stuff they steal to control them, and attack us during a tournament or when we are all together, probably halfway through. Then I'd say they either go to prison or team up with the heroes to stop a different team

But SPACE TRAVEL! I doubt Will's Pidgeot or Jack's Charizard (When they evolve into those Forms) could carry us the way without dying of suffocation

I have a AWESOME idea now, We would need to have "Strike Teams" Who would go to the spacestattion and attack Team Skull

(Im picturing Jack's Charizard and Will's Pidgeot with Jets and a space suit on, Flying out of orbit, Will and jack on top with Space suits, Flying right at the Space station)

Better Idea, my Team Rocket sacrifice themselves to save the earth, Kadabra, who has become an Alakazam, as well as Muk and the Golbat who has become a Crobat, get into a Rocket Helicopter with their Trainers after the defeat of Their Plans, flying into the air, they use Alakazam's Telekinetic Powers and the attacks of the other two to contain the laser blast and allow the others a chance to stop them

There's really only one, just two plans

There's the plan Gpig made with his team rocket group, who appeared first in the starter city and I'm assuming will have a really massive plan

And my team rocket, AKA the Medium-Sized-Automobile rockets. These ones, while they do have an overarching plan, it's not going to be as big as the others, and they will probably be stopped sometime halfway through the story

There's the plan Gpig made with his team rocket group, who appeared first in the starter city and I'm assuming will have a really massive plan

And my team rocket, AKA the Medium-Sized-Automobile rockets. These ones, while they do have an overarching plan, it's not going to be as big as the others, and they will probably be stopped sometime halfway through the story
oh okay, thx for explaining

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward

What is @Gpig

This character is to be the rival type of trainer that spontaneously appears from time to time asking for battles and obviously becoming rivals with people.

Name: Natsumi
Height: 5"6
Personality: She is quite determined to prove herself and become more and more powerful. She believes that she is the best until being proved wrong. She is quite stubborn and is always looking for a battle and often makes a lot of Rivals.
Dream/Goal: Be the Champion
Appearance: Long Black hair in a ponytail, a sky blue hoodie, black jeans and black shoes.
Other:
Pokemon:
Name Ezzy, Scyther, Friendly but can easily get into the zone when battling and also can be quite protective of Natsumi,

Pokemon: Jingle, Klefki, Playful and prefers to have fun rather than have battles and can often cause mischieve, it has some jewellery attatched to it as well as the keys, other.

Name: Riley
Height: 6.5ft
Personality: Strong, Brave, Loyal
Dream/Goal: To win the pokemon league
Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, green and white striped top, brown pants, green and white beanie, brown scarf
Other: born and raised in Kalos
Pokemon: Froakie (Strong, Brave, Loyal) (wears green and blue scarf)

Now I think its safe to say that everyone is going for Marge or is past her, yes? Or is there anyone I'm forgetting?
Marge is next, that is correct. It's not set and stone, the order of the gym leaders you have to face. You can skip gyms and go back to them at a later date if you really want to. However, the layout of the region makes it more efficient to do them in the order of the cities.

Last edited:
396140_Torren_Route_1_Map_2.png
This is the layout of the region.
Black = City
Red/Pink = City with a gym
Blue = Additional area
Green = City with League/Tournament

We start at Quinten, where we get five Pokeballs and a Dex, but we already have our starters when we get there

This is Lenox, gym leader of Gruou City
View attachment 392204
Sandile Moves: Crunch, Sand Tomb, Dig, Torment
Rhyhorn Moves: Horn Attack, Stone Edge, Protect, Bulldoze,

Lenox is honest and never afraid to speak the truth, even to the point where in can seem cruel. He is a very fair man however.

Then we have MARGE of Lopya
413797_trainercard-Marge.png

Aipom: Focus Punch, Swift, Shadow Claw, Agility
Lopunny: Return, Jump Kick, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Last edited by a moderator: