• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for other important characters aside from us, we have

The Bug Queen: A Vespaqueen who dwells in Lopya Forest and rules the Bug Population. Controlled by Yours Truly

Team Rocket: a resurgent team Rocket who has risen up and is working on some master plan to do... something. Controlled by Gpig

M.S.A. (Medium Sized Automobile) Team Rocket: part of the above group, but not working on the master plan, but they do have a smaller plan of their own. Recognisable by their white van, AKA medium sized automobile, and their motto

"Prepare for trouble ya little runts
Of our full power you'll bear the brunt
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of a medium-sized Automobile
There's no turning back cos we lost a wheel"

Controlled by me

Team Flare: Resurgent Team Flare, controlled by FraseandCHico

Team Explosion: a terrorist group whose Pokémon all know Explosion, controlled by Johnsonace and Gpig

Please tell me you atleast did the thing where they all speak in rhymes yo.
Otherwise that would be so stupid and uncharacteristic bro.

In my defence, it was probably all wrapped up in a post or two, not the epic fights of the Lenox Gym Team Flare+M.S.A. Rockets against most of us. Alan+Def vs Team Flare, Lopya Forest: Team Explosion vs Fearow Army vs Bug Army vs everyone.

Raynsford Gym Leader
433677_trainercard-Lolo.png

Farfetch'd - Poison Jab, Slash, Swords Dance, Air Slash
Noctowl - Hypnosis, Sky Attack, Dream Eater, Extrasensory, Zen Headbutt,
Dartrix - Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Synthesis, Sucker Punch

She is a very strong-willed person and is no push over. She is a gym leader for a reason and is a very good tactician. Also, she usually has her Noctowl out since it's her partner, so if you interact with her outside of a gym then she'll have Noctowl by her side.

We won't be in Raynsord for a while, so there's no rush and also the tournament in Swart will have everyone in the same place, unless your person doesn't want to participate in the tournament. It would be awesome if it did though. Raynsford is the capital of the Bloka region almost, kind of like London, New York type, Urban type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, umm... since my trainer will have to eventually battle the gym leaders soon or later, is my baby Dragonite able to go through his trance form in battle?

Essentially, his trance form allows him to deflect back attacks and even nullify them with his arms that come from a huge force of adrenaline. The main downside is that he has lost control of himself, so he will not even obey his trainer at the slightest, and once the trance ends, he will be confused and his stats will be halved.

It will be confusion for two turns, halved for three. His trance lasts for two turns only, and it can only be used ONCE per battle, unless if he has his rattle, which prevents him from undergoing his trance 100% like an everstone would prevent evolution.

Hi, I have a question. If I want to have a Pokemon Ranger, Do you want it to be based off of the Pokemon Ranger Games, or Anime, Or both. In the anime they catch pokemon and train them, but I would personally like mine to be able to befriend their pokemon using their Capture Stylus. However, As in the games, they would have at least one "permanent" pokemon that they do raise.

Hi, I have a question. If I want to have a Pokemon Ranger, Do you want it to be based off of the Pokemon Ranger Games, or Anime, Or both. In the anime they catch pokemon and train them, but I would personally like mine to be able to befriend their pokemon using their Capture Stylus. However, As in the games, they would have at least one "permanent" pokemon that they do raise.
You can have it the way u want.

Name: James Creed

Height: 5 Foot 9 Inches

Personality: Brave, a strong urge to protect people and pokemon, optimistic. Collected, but not calm. Very excitable, and can get bored easily.

Dream/Goal: To become a Top Ranger and protect the people of Bloka from any threats

Appearance
Hair:
Blonde, ear-length messed up hair
Eyes: Normal Size, sky-blue eyes, small pupils
Skin Tone: Light tan, not very brown, slightly crisp
Body Build: Very toned and muscular because of his intense workout routine that comes with being a Ranger
Clothing: Traditional Ranger uniform, except the vest is purple and the shorts & undershirt are black.
Extra Items: The traditional Capture Styler

Other: Recently graduated from the Ranger School, he was assigned to Bloka as an Area Ranger

Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.

Lucario
Personality: Very calculated and calm. He is very serious when near others, but can certainly be playful at certain times.
Appearance: He looks just like any other Lucario, except his blue fur is a bit lighter than others. It is closer to a Sky Blue.
Other: He was befriended naturally, not caught with a poke ball or tamed with a capture stylus. He can sense Auras, and can talk telepathically to those he believes to have positive auras. Cole has no poke balls, so Lucario does not live in one.

(This Team may grow, and James can also temporarily recruit pokemon, as seen in the games.)

"Sandwich

Last edited:
Name: James Creed

Height: 5 Foot 9 Inches

Personality: Brave, a strong urge to protect people and pokemon, optimistic. Collected, but not calm. Very excitable, and can get bored easily.

Dream/Goal: To become a Top Ranger and protect the people of Bloka from any threats

Appearance
Hair:
Blonde, ear-length messed up hair
Eyes: Normal Size, sky-blue eyes, small pupils
Skin Tone: Light tan, not very brown, slightly crisp
Body Build: Very toned and muscular because of his intense workout routine that comes with being a Ranger
Clothing: Traditional Ranger uniform, except the vest is purple and the shorts & undershirt are black.
Extra Items: The traditional Capture Styler

Other: Recently graduated from the Ranger School, he was assigned to Bloka as an Area Ranger

Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.

Lucario
Very calculated and calm. He is very serious when near others, but can certainly be playful at certain times.
He was befriended naturally, not caught with a poke ball or tamed with a capture stylus. He can sense Auras, and can talk telepathically to those he believes to have positive auras. Cole has no poke balls, so Lucario does not live in one.

(This Team may grow, and James can also temporarily recruit pokemon, as seen in the games.)

Can't accept you yet. Read the rules carefully

I guess around the Lopya city area. Tomb City or the route after Lopya can work. There's a map of the region on the first page of this thread and this one.

Okay. Do you have a specific order of posts, like (Person 1), then (Person 2), (Person 3), back to one, etc, or is it just post whenever you can?

Likewise. I've been so busy with the holiday's this week. Can't wait to have some free alone time, where I don't have to perform karaoke with family or create an on the spot D&D one-off with cousins.

Yeah, I might post a bit later since right now, my characters are kinda behind since I was sick during the holidays. I am getting better now, but I am also busy writing a story here. It takes me a little bit of time to write stuff since I perfer to have quality over quantity.

I believe the characters that I have here are a Cyndaquil who is alone, the trainer with his Pokémon, and the Mudkip with @Gpig5. I might have the Cyndaquil possibly go on his own adventure since he is seperated from everyone else, while the Mudkip would have been passed out due to the ghost Pokémon. I would also have my trainer go meet Marin since he is at the Grand Hotel now with him.

its funny how nobody cares that I have already started my plan to destroy earth with Red, Yellow, White and Black, The Team Skull leaders

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

Just a question, Where is everyone right now? I might be sending a group of Grunts to people but I don't know where anyone is

Okay, since someone had asked a significant question about character locations, I will be giving out the current locations of my characters, along with their status.

• Charles, along with his Pokémon, which are a baby Dragonite, Minun, and an Aron are at the Grand Hotel with @Gpig5's character. They are in fine health with no problems, aside from the Aron's health status being unknown. (I am assuming that they are not noticed by anyone at the hotel yet.)
  • Mudkip is with @Gpig5 here still in his bag. (He is currently knocked out from the ghost even though it was not stated.)
  • Cyndaquil's whereabouts are currently unknown, as his last known location was the Lopya Forest. Unfortunately, the Cyndaquil is still suffering from his wounds, but he is getting better as his stats are now only cut by one quarter. He still has a hard time getting his back to flare up since he is still fatigued. (He is going to be having his own adventure or attempt to reunite with @Gpig5's character as he is seperated from everyone else.)
  • Finally, the two Oshawott along with the Sylveon are at the Pokémon Center in Lopya City, as they are staying there while the Sylveon helps out. (These characters are most likely going to be dropped out since their health isn't exactly great, and the Sylveon is happy to help out at the Pokémon Center.)

Last edited:
Azure is waiting in the gym, watching the battle. Then he'll go. Maybe a group of grunts can try to steal our pokemon before I fight Marge. Like, they rush into the gym.

It also seems I forgot to update my trainer card.

After an hour of searching, I've found it, and putting it here for convenience

Sorry guys for the inactivity recently. I've been really busy...and I've been playing Sun obviously:p
Anyway, I've caught up with the RP, Ironically. So this is the trainer card for the Lopya City Gym Leader.
413797_trainercard-Marge.png

Aipom: Focus Punch, Swift, Shadow Claw, Agility
Lopunny: Return, Jump Kick, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

The Lopya gym leader is bubbly, caring and a bit thick (as in stupid) However, she is a skilled battler nonetheless and can usually trick the challenger into thinking that it would be an easy battle, but obviously shows them the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator: