• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I might start with my Cyndaquil in terms of getting back into the roleplay since I've been away from it for quite some time now; like a person that deserted an important war. (He's still in the Lopya Forest and well everyone else is already at Tome City haha.)

I should probably paste his health and status in here since his health works a bit differently. He's wounded, so his max HP is temporarily reduced until he's healed, or if time goes by. (Which heals that off too over maybe X posts or time.)

I think I might start with my Cyndaquil in terms of getting back into the roleplay since I've been away from it for quite some time now; like a person that deserted an important war. (He's still in the Lopya Forest and well everyone else is already at Tome City haha.)

I should probably paste his health and status in here since his health works a bit differently. He's wounded, so his max HP is temporarily reduced until he's healed, or if time goes by. (Which heals that off too over maybe X posts or time.)
Yeah, Marin is back in Lopya now. He even talked to your character in fact.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that people are still in Lopya.

Here's his status below:
Cylan Lv ???
HP: 35/45 (75)
Status: Wounded (The Pokémon's max HP is temporarily reduced.)

How to read the HP indicator:
*This is in my Pokémon game also.

Example:
HP: 58/103 (150)
HP: X/Y (Z)

X= The current HP the Pokémon has.
Y= The current maximum HP the Pokémon has due to being wounded.
Z= The maximum HP the Pokémon has if they are not wounded.

Here's his status below:
Cylan Lv ???

Example:

what's happening to Mudkip? 'Cause he's been unconscious in Marin's bag for a while now XD

what's happening to Mudkip? 'Cause he's been unconscious in Marin's bag for a while now XD

Mudkip... Mu, Mudkip... Mudkip! Mudkip Mud... Kip Mudkip... Mudkip!

(Umm uhh... you see, I've been scared of some stuff... like ghosts and other things! It's so scary... like the town... I kinda faked my unconsciousness... Please don't spank me!)

I've been working on fixing my main mistake of comma splices after I found out that was a thing haha. (Semicolons are now officially one of my best friends.)

Also, I am going to probably have Cyndaquil talk to Marin in Lopya City if he is really there still. (Because I'm having to search the roleplay for his last known location first which might take five years.)

Okay never mind that, I just instantly found out his location. He is still in Lopya City, near the Pokémon Center.

Last edited:
I've been working on fixing my main mistake of comma splices after I found out that was a thing haha. (Semicolons are now officially one of my best friends.)

Also, I am going to probably have Cyndaquil talk to Marin in Lopya City if he is really there still. (Because I'm having to search the roleplay for his last known location first which might take five years.)

Okay never mind that, I just instantly found out his location. He is still in Lopya City, near the Pokémon Center.
No, Marin in the hotel again. Talking to Charles

Oh my... then that means that he's going to have to go alone to Tomb City to reunite with everyone. (Well battling might be a bit hard for him since he doesn't exactly have his full potential.)

And he has another problem, the Nurse and Audino are chasing him. (The Audino won't obey the Nurse though so that's a plus for Cylan; she won't obey her since she despises hurting other Pokémon.)

I have a Cyndaquil that essentially dodges attacks at Mach 1, and even a baby Dragonite that can under go a trance. (His trance is basically like using outrage, but instead of constantly damaging the enemy; he is deflecting back attacks instead.)

Let me just say that Minun's invisibility might be a bit over the top here... I might consider giving a nerf to that since being invisible like that is a bit over the top. (Especially if he's always invisible...)

They all do have their weaknesses here to prevent them from being Mary Sues.

Totally not brought to you by Overpowered Turbines Inc.

i kind of want Wynaut to evolve in the Gym Battle but i dont want to make Will too overpowered compared to everyone else
You won't be overpowered compared to everyone else. But I do have a small problem with two of your Pokemon evolving in the exact same battle. Evolution is supposed to be similar to the anime where it's is more rare and a bit more difficult than as it is in the games. If two are evolving in the same battle, then it just seems a bit much.

You won't be overpowered compared to everyone else. But I do have a small problem with two of your Pokemon evolving in the exact same battle. Evolution is supposed to be similar to the anime where it's is more rare and a bit more difficult than as it is in the games. If two are evolving in the same battle, then it just seems a bit much.
That's actually exactly why I asked

we should probably speed up when it comes to the progress we make throughout the region XD This will probably cause less things to happen but the main event will still occur.

So we can progress to Dunt now?

(What is Dunt like btw?)
Its a coastal city that is famous for its seafood and it has a landmark called the The lighthouse of Bloka. Which is popular for tourists, you can go on the beach also

And yes we can progress to Dunt you don't shave to wait up for my character, just ask what it's like and I'll post it.

Here's his status below:
Cylan Lv ???

Example:

Now that I see this, I actually want to use that. :p
I'm in Lopya too you know. I'm fighting Marge now.

Also @Gpig5 when will we get z-moves?