• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, a couple of people are in Grioru City. One or two people are in Lopya forest, a few people are in Lopya City and a couple of people are in Tomb City.
396140_Torren_Route_1_Map_2.png

Black = City
Red/Pink = City with a gym
Blue = Additional area
Green = City with League/Tournament

Last edited by a moderator:
well, a couple of people are in Gronk City. One or two people are in Lopya forest, a few people are in Lopya City and a couple of people are in Tomb City.
396140_Torren_Route_1_Map_2.png

Black = City
Red/Pink = City with a gym
Blue = Additional area
Green = City with League/Tournament
By the way, how do the tournaments work?

Well, I might let some of my other Pokémon Characters stay in Lopya City at the Pokémon Center since some have to recover, while the others might be helping out there.

As a result, I will most likely not be interacting with them much, while I will be making a Pokémon character that will be taking their place for the time being. (I'll put up his information tommorow, as it is a little late here for me. Also, no one can catch him yet.)

I apoligize if I haven't been on lately, as I have been getting sick a lot recentally. Also well, I'll attempt to have my trainer catch on with the others later. (He may not battle the gym leader yet as he's going to do something else instead.)

413797_trainercard-Marge.png

Aipom: Focus Punch, Swift, Shadow Claw, Agility
Lopunny: Return, Jump Kick, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Also DIBS GOING AFTER MARGE AFTER WHOEVER IS FIGHTING HER NOW (Unless someone did that in which case dibs going after him/her)

Let, Marin get his badge, then the person who's up next is able to battle Marge. Also, there isn't a set order of what gym's to battle. You can even skip some gyms and just go back to them.

I find it funny how my trainer hasn't even battled the first gym leader yet haha. Also, here's the new character I'll be introducing. I'm still sick, but I'm definitely feeling better than yesterday.

Name: Unknown
Species: Mudkip
Level: Unknown
Skills: He is able to hack most machinery easily with some time involved, as he can use this in many different ways, from eluding his pursuers, to causing chaos amongst the public. However, he does have a hard time physically hacking stuff since the machinery can be too big for his size.
Ability: Torrent (Powers up the Pokémon's water type moves if they are in trouble.)
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Mudkip.
Personality: He is very untalkative around others, as he is a rather huge crybaby, especially in battle. He also tends to avoid encounters with others, as he does not like to battle other Pokémon. He can be mischievous at times, as he does cause quite a bit of chaos with the machines he hacks.
Other: He carries around a phone-like device that can hack into machinery, while he also carries a small shoulder pouch that keeps his other supplies should he have to physically hack something.

H- how did you know that quickly? I just got into that game right now haha. :3

I might also introduce the Mudkip near the others who are ahead on the city or in the gym. (Well he's going to be causing quite a bit of mischief so be prepared...)
Dude, dare you to get Mudkip to prank one of my characters!

Mud Mudkip. (Oh you're on.)

I think I might make a scene where he escapes from the Pokémon Center first by using his hacking and other stuff to his advantage. (Since he hates the Nurse for a pretty good reason.)

Cliffhanger! I'll post part two this afternoon. I want to keep it cool. Also, i'll just wait.

Then i'll just walk into the gym and watch as I wait.

Last edited:
Hey @Gpig5 I think someone asked about how the tournaments work. I'm sort of curious too, although I don't think I'll make it to one in time when everyone else does :)

It's a knockout tournament where there's a very awesome prize for whoever wins. You also get to battle the champion as well if you win. Also, the tournament in Beanie is the Pokemon League.

Last edited:
396140_Torren_Route_1_Map_2

Don't know if it's just the way you drew it, but what's the difference between the straight lines and the doted ones?

I think its amazing that this RP already has more than 20 pages and most people haven't even beat the second gym!

Other than that, Ill be posting My Team Skull (Approved by Gpig) bios

WOOP, TEAMS OF EVIL!

(Im making my Team Skull TO BE THE MOST EVIL TEAM IN THE ENTIRE RP! AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* *cough* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Yea... no.
Think about it this way, all of the Combee Warriors exited the hive to defend their Queen in Lopya Forest, so who would still be inside?
The Sick, The Old and the Children! Team Rocket trapped them all in a really cramped net, not even Pokeballs or anything! Separated from their Mothers and Fathers, who had gone out to save the Queen, they waited for all the ones able to stop them to leave, then kidnapped their Children!

So we have

Two Seperate Master Plans both masterminded by different Team Rocket Teams

Whatever Team Explosion is doing (Presumable exploding things)

Team Flare

and now Team Skull
WOOP, TEAMS OF EVIL!

(Im making my Team Skull TO BE THE MOST EVIL TEAM IN THE ENTIRE RP! AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* *cough* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Sooooo, are we gonna make some of the evil teams work together?