• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW guys, let's not have evil teams appearing every 5 minutes. It gets old really quick if it's over done. Plus it's kind of boring if they're appearing at every city and route and also give them more purpose to what they're doing rather than just stealing Pokemon. Cheers. I'm not directing this at anyone or telling anyone off, just a heads up.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I have another character to add:
410056_trainercard-Harry_Holy.png

He will catch Kane's released Corphish.

Name: Harry Holy
Height: 5'4
Personality: Kind, caring, understanding of pokemon, the opposite of Kane.
Dream/Goal:
First of all, to bring justice to the world and second of all, to have fun with his pokemon and friends-also wants to become a league tournament winner.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, short, jeans

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about posting. Say I was having a back and forth conversation. In that case, would it be okay to only do like a line or two?
Thinking about doing something at a later point.

I know it was a couple posts behind where we are all at
After the battles had been done, Lenox looked over towards Kane. "So you think you can beat me easily?"
"Yes I do." Said Kane, taking his position on the battlefield.
"You shouldn't be so cocky kid. Sandile, get 'em!" Lenox ordered as the crocodile pokemon jumped out behind him.
"Go Frost!" A Snover appeared from One of Kane's poke balls.
"Go Sandile!" Lenox cried. "Use Crunch!" Sandile's teeth came towards Frost.
"Dodge and use Icy wind!" A cold breeze came towards Sandile. "Now Ice shard!"
"Dodge it!" The Sandile dodged as shards of ice appeared on the floor. "Sand tomb!" A pillar of sand came from the ground and Frost was flung towards the wall and crashed on it.
"Frost, we need to switch..." Kane returned Frost even though he had not fainted. "Go Captain!" A Corphish appeared. "Bubblebeam!" Bubble came towards the Sandile and it fainted.
"Return. Go Rhyhorn! Use horn attack!" The Rhyhorn rammed towards Captain.
"Dodge it!"Kane yelled, but the Corphish ignored him. "I said, dodge it!" Rhyhorn's horn pushed it into the wall.
"Stone edge!" The Rhyhorn stabbed into Captain. Captain lay on the floor.
"Use bubblebeam!" But the Corphish did not respond. "Use Bubblebeam!!!!" He shouted harder but still the pokemon did not respond. "Get up!!!!" He roared. Captain was still on the ground. "You get up now or...!!!" Captain was still lying there.
"You know, you shouldn't abuse your pokemon like that!" Lenox said.
"I don't care! Captain, you leave this instant. I'm ashamed of you. You stupid thing!" The Corphish had an extreme look of sadness and anger in his face. It ran out of the gym. Lenox gave a disapproving look to Kane.
"You know, you shouldn't have done that..."
"Let us just get on with the battle!" Kane was in a rage now. "Frost, kill them." His Snover appeared once more. "Ice beam!"
With one foul blast of ice, the Rhyhorn fell to the ground. Lenox was scared of Kane's anger and backed away in fear. Kane left the gym with a badge and now only 2 pokemon.
But did you just murder one of Lenox's pokemon, or were just being overly dramatic

"You know, you shouldn't have done that..."
"Let us just get on with the battle!" Kane was in a rage now. "Frost, kill them." His Snover appeared once more. "Ice beam!"
With one foul blast of ice, the Rhyhorn fell to the ground. Lenox was scared of Kane's anger and backed away in fear. Kane left the gym with a badge and now only 2 pokemon.
Right here it seems like you ordered frost to murder ryhorn

Some Pokemon hunt each other, for example Pidgeotto
"It flies over its wide territory in search of prey, downing it with its highly developed claws." (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)

Some Pokemon are prey, like Magikarp, and this entry is just amazing
"Its reckless leaps make it easy pickings for predators. On the bright side, many Pokémon enjoy longer life spans, thanks to Magikarp." (Moon)

Some Pokemon are malicious, evil murderers like Gorebyss
"Although GOREBYSS is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this POKéMON inserts its thin mouth into the prey’s body and drains the prey of its body fluids." (Platinum)

Some ghost Pokemon, like Yamasl are confirmed to be dead humans, which is quite worrying considering how many there are
"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry." (Black)

Some like Gyarados are mass murderers, from which even humans are not safe
It is an extremely vicious and violent POKéMON. When humans begin to fight, it will appear and burn everything to the ground with intensely hot flames. (Emerald)

So yes, Pokemon die and Pokemon do eat each other, case closed, plus we are going by Anime logic. also i really, really want to see this play out in a scenario where Frost thinks you were literally ordering it to kill Ryhorn and keeps blasting it until it dies, could make for some really good, really really dark plots

Guys, the people attacking Def and Alan right now are @Fraseandchico's Team Flare Guys right? Because if so it will be interesting to see the two groups, my team Rocket and Frase's team flare battle eachother, next time they appear, possibly after going through a city or two, or we could start some weird side-plot involving whatever @Gpig5's plan for team Rocket was (I know you have one, whatever they were doing in the lab)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Some Pokemon hunt each other, for example Pidgeotto
"It flies over its wide territory in search of prey, downing it with its highly developed claws." (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)

Some Pokemon are prey, like Magikarp, and this entry is just amazing
"Its reckless leaps make it easy pickings for predators. On the bright side, many Pokémon enjoy longer life spans, thanks to Magikarp." (Moon)

Some Pokemon are malicious, evil murderers like Gorebyss
"Although GOREBYSS is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this POKéMON inserts its thin mouth into the prey’s body and drains the prey of its body fluids." (Platinum)

Some ghost Pokemon, like Yamasl are confirmed to be dead humans, which is quite worrying considering how many there are
"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry." (Black)

Some like Gyarados are mass murderers, from which even humans are not safe
It is an extremely vicious and violent POKéMON. When humans begin to fight, it will appear and burn everything to the ground with intensely hot flames. (Emerald)

So yes, Pokemon die and Pokemon do eat each other, case closed, plus we are going by Anime logic. also i really, really want to see this play out in a scenario where Frost thinks you were literally ordering it to kill Ryhorn and keeps blasting it until it dies, could make for some really good, really really dark plots

So anyway, is everyone in the route just before the forrest? I feel like i've jumped the gun with my two characters!

Will is still in the city blankly staring at Def and Alan fighting some Team Flare guys, also from now on, the team rocket guys won't be batting us as a group much anymore, mostly due to the fact that they aren't really much of a threat to so many of us, but once I am sure all of us have beaten Lenox, I want them to battle him. For what purpose? You'll find out soon...