• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To @Gpig5: I would like to discuss with you about something here, as it is very urgent right now. Since the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon, they have released the restrictions of generation 7 Pokémon.

So I was wondering, are you going to lift up that rule that prohibits generation 7 Pokémon? And if so, my last character that I'll be posting below will be native to the Aloha region.

To @Gpig5: I would like to discuss with you about something here, as it is very urgent right now. Since the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon, they have released the restrictions of generation 7 Pokémon.

So I was wondering, are you going to lift up that rule that prohibits generation 7 Pokémon? And if so, my last character that I'll be posting below will be native to the Aloha region.
I don't think we should allow 7th gen relates stuff yet.

Well, here's my last character that I'm going to introduce for the roleplay! I'll be able to manage them, and as always, if there's any concerns, please feel free to discuss them with me.

Name: Unknown (His nickname is Scout, as he is often referred by this.)
Species: Cyndaquil
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Cyndaquil.
Backstory: He had been involved in a fight with Team Rocket, as he fought against them until he eventually collapsed from severe injury. His body was already shutting down, as two grunts dropped a super potion and a handful of an unknown powder and mocked him while he was unconscious, as they walked away with a few scratches. Moments later, he had woken up with a newly obtained power within him, as he quickly got revenge on the two grunts. No one knows what happened to them after, as he went over to the Bloka region, hoping he could flee from Team Rocket.
Personality: He is rather timid around others due to his inability to speak properly, as he is also short fused. He tends to often flare up his back, especially if he is startled.
Skills: He has hypersonic reflexes, as he can dodge most attacks. Although this might seem rather unusual for him, he does have a lot of weaknesses for this, as he often gets tired out and has to take quick rests before he can continue on. He also tends to become extremely tired out and confused if he were to use this power for too long.
Other: He wears a sky blue scarf around his neck, as it has his real name embroidered on the inner side.

Since the Rockets are becoming recurring characters, here are their bios. Also does anyone here object to them being recurring?

Name: ??? (Referred to as Grunt 1)
Personality: Greedy, mean, a bit dim. Self serving and heartless
Dream/Goal: Power, Wealth and Glory
Appearance: Wears Rocket Uniform, brown hair, mostly like the male rocket grunt from the games
Pokemon:
Golbat, excitable and enthusiastic, a normal Golbat

Pokemon:
Name:
??? (Referred to as Grunt 2)
Personality: Greedy, mean, a bit dim. Self serving and heartless
Dream/Goal: Power, Wealth and Glory
Appearance: Wears Rocket Uniform, brown hair, mostly like the female rocket grunt from the games
Pokemon:
Muk, uncaring and indifferent, a normal Muk

Name:
??? (Referred to as Rocket Leader or just Rocket, is the leader of the team)
Personality: Cold and Calculating, yet not above kindness and mercy to people he thinks deserves it, a skilled battler.
Dream/Goal: Unknown
Appearance: Dark hair and eyes, with glasses. Normally wears the regular rocket uniform but can sometimes be seen wearing a white lab coat or a black business suit
Pokemon:
Kadabra, Cold and Calculating and IS above kindness and mercy to anyone except Rocket Leader, normal Kadabra, raised from an Abra by Rocket Leader and shares a deep bond

I feel like making my Own Rocket character, Does this work?
Name: Shulk Devlin (AKA Grunt 3)
Personality: Shy, Would rather not be a Rocket Grunt, Loves Alola, Always the one who loses
Dream/Goal: A calm Life in a Alolan Beach house with all his Pokemon
Appearance: Wears Rocket Uniform, brown hair, Yellow eyes
Pokemon:
Froakie, Calm and quiet, a normal Froakie
Zorua, Prankster, Loves to annoy people, Shiny
Pidgeot, Loyal, Nice, Hates team rocket but is forced to help them, Normal

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
You say that we can control the gym leader but how will that work? Also, after the current person aphas finished their battle with Lenox, will he battle my character or is there a set schedule? I'm reading the discussion and the RP and I can't find the answers to these questions.

yea, and on a mostly unrelated side-note, so much has happened in the ten pages of this RP (15 if you count the discussion) that i am really quite surprised people still join and expect to be caught up on everything, I was here from the start and still have no idea what happened for like half the pages.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
yea, and on a mostly unrelated side-note, so much has happened in the ten pages of this RP (15 if you count the discussion) that i am really quite surprised people still join and expect to be caught up on everything, I was here from the start and still have no idea what happened for like half the pages.
To be honest, you can just read the several summaries above and/or skim read the pages. Also, the most recent page is really all you need to read as it contains details about the city with the rocket grunts (i ignored them due to the personality of my character).

Well, should I have to give off the level of my Pokémon then? And I don't usually like to state their moves unless if I need to since some of them possess some unique moves or skills.

-Piplup blows his candles-