• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Got the fossil. After the sleeping ends, they're going back to show it to the others as if nothing happened. He will stumble across a Auralian person on his was through the mountains.

It seems like a good idea to have Halt meet Azure, since he had a fossil too right? He can tell him they recover the pokemon from the fossils and that will make Azure join them. Let me wake them up. Will be somewhere today.

Okay, I am back. I have been working on getting an apartment; I move in just five days so I'll be busy. And I have been busy: working my rear off, buying the necessaries and oh my god, all the paperwork that I have never seen before and it's done electronically so I can't get help from the actual apartment people until the next day at the earliest. Even though I am excited, I have been stressing...

Also, if my grammar is sloppier than usual, I apologize. Insomnia is my worst enemy and I am currently running on at least twenty hours no sleep. And I have a nine hour shift that starts in two hours and eleven minutes... Maybe I should just find to medicines that make me drowsy and use them when I can't sleep? Oh wait, not the place for random thoughts!

Anyway, I will post. I can't guarantee the quality due to sleep deprivation but I will post. After that I won't be able to do a good sized post for around seven more hours but I'll have gone twenty-eight hours no sleep at that point so I'll probably wait until I get some sleep...

I'm sorry, I can't keep p with these 5 people battles! I'm just gonna have Sadie drop out after finding it too much of a waste of time and energy

Yep, I couldn't even close to make out what was happening XD Also, Sadie's a bit of a brat as far as sharing the spotlight so as the battle became more crowded she lost interest :up:

let's just tag everyone for good measure >~>

@Glaceon trainer , @EnderTheFox , @Melody-Jez , @9012_dirt , @StormingCobra55 , @13InHeaven

Hmm, did I miss anyone?

Also, I tend to find that checked my watched threads is more reliable than the Alert system >~>

Well, now for a quick recap,

We've awoken to find the Auralians have managed to creep up on us during the night, Angel has attacked Finna and Asher While Drusilla has been rattling off riddle to Qin, Quilla, Asriel, and Kaleb. A few of our Auralian order characters have arrived on scene for a 4 v 4 but that quickly turned into a 4 v 2 since Sadie fled, and Drusilla got KO'ed by sleep powder. Right now it's Claire and Jeremy against the 4 trainers (Qin Quilla Asriel and Kaleb.)

Since I don't really want a messy battle I'm having Qin take back burner so he won't be doing much. I believe Spade and Ace are closer to us because Jeremy did invade your tent and almost kidnap Ace, after which Kaleb beat him up .3.

-_- I really have to read back, don't I?

Well the haze was just a trap, which you had Ace splendidly walk into >~>

Blowing away the haze left yourself as a target for Luxray's charge beam and Axew's dragon rage.
Ah, dodging isn't very realistic though since Luxray can see through the haze and was ordered to attack as soon as someone took action.
I almost feel bad watching you unknowingly walk into a trap buuut, it's just almost.

Well, we haven't gotten far since you left, the Battle has begun, and I've been waiting to give people some time to post and react, on the other hand, StormingCobra broke an arm and a leg and will be recovering for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, zip lining accident. Two other students and I were zip lining when the wire snapped, dropping us to the ground. One was killed, another was paralyzed. I was the luckiest of the three.

Oh my! This is even worse than I thought! I feel bad for all three of you. Let's take a minute of silence for the poor guy who was killed. D:

Will post soon. Homework's not hard right now, since I finished all of it for the week. This afternoon I only need to do everything that's added today.

The doctor overestimated the amount of time i would be in the hospital. I will be out by Sunday at the earliest, and Tuesday at the latest. My friend, who was paralyzed, will be out in a few weeks. They were able to complete a surgery, enabling the use of his arms, but he will need to use a wheelchair. It will still be a while before i remove the cast, so i might post a little slowly when i am out of the hospital.

The doctor overestimated the amount of time i would be in the hospital. I will be out by Sunday at the earliest, and Tuesday at the latest. My friend, who was paralyzed, will be out in a few weeks. They were able to complete a surgery, enabling the use of his arms, but he will need to use a wheelchair. It will still be a while before i remove the cast, so i might post a little slowly when i am out of the hospital.
take your time, we're in no rush. Recover well~

Okay so I underestimated how much stuff I have to take to the apartment >.> also working on my own fakemon dex; I'm going too post my progress and all of you are going to be linked. How much have I missed?