• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Hey everyone... gosh this is embarrasing. I thought the thread would have died by now o.o I got really busy with the pressures of my own apartment and I've been really sick this fall. I blame stress >.> but now that I have been made aware we're all still here, I'm ready to roleplay!
Welcome back leader~

I know :c it wasn't supposed to be. The focus was supposed the exploration and the characters. The order members have their own missions to fulfill; not just harassing the survivors...

Well, right now, Kaleb, Spade, Ace, and Asriel are all having a conversation, Jason is unconscious in the talons of a Xatu, Angel is looking at the former, I have no idea where Halt is, Qin and Quilla are still escaping Angel, and Asher and Finna are talking to each other. The other order members, with the exception of Drusilla, are at the base, while she is unconscious. I dont see any battles going on at the moment.

Yes we should. All order members are given missions to accomplish within a set amount of time. They will no longer be continually harrassing the trainers and we will focus of the exploration so we can survive and escape.

Claire is just going to follow Angel, though she might go catch some Pokemon in a bit.

Qin & Quilla are with Asriel trying to escape. I'm mainly writing reaction posts.

Sorry i havent replied yet, ive been on the road all day and we are arriving in Vegas in 15 minutes. I am exhausted from the long car ride, so expect a few mistakes in my post.

Each of my characters has something new. Kaleb has a Water Stone, Jason has amnesia, and Jeremy has agonizing pain in his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I was on the road again today. Coming back home from Vegas is a pain. Luckily I live in one of the closer states, and not somewhere like Maryland or New York where I would have to drive for days.