• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

True but still!

also can someone help me find all the people in the orders names... I am having trouble heres a list of who I got so far...

• Darla
  • Angel
  • Lilith
  • Jermey
  • Techie (I think thats what his name is... though he hasn't been RPed in forever)

I just did the same thing you did earlier, Melody. I thought i finished the post, ate dinner, started playing Super Mario Odyssey on my new Switch, and then realized i didnt actually post my post.

And sleeping on an air mattress, only being able to sit on that mattress, the stairs, or the rough carpet, leaves my body more tired than I can tell >.> I conked out without meaning to last night.

I've been waiting on Asher's player. With just four of us, I'm kinda losing my motivation for this thread, especially with my next project coming up super soon :)

I'll be starting a YouTube channel. My first series will be Pokemon centered ^.^