• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Also i tagged you on a thread called War of Ages. Its a thread that the rest of us, along with the other characters ours have interacted with, are participating in. It takes place 8 years after Froena, and the Second War of the Regions has started.

With planning my YouTube channel, I don't really want to join a second roleplay. I just don't want to promise time I may not have, you know?

But I'm going to call the series The Random Fakemon Challenge! It's where I have a Google document with all the information necessary to create a fan made region. I roll the random generators and try to make Pokemon from what it gives me :) and then I make that information available for roleplay purposes :)

Kaleb and Quilla return with Finna, Kaleb catches Bergmite, they group up, get their best teams, and venture towards the base. Makes a lot of sense. Finna could say Asher wandered off or something. Kaleb’s team for the raid will be a mixture of all his Pokémon, swapping in and out for each fight. I think it would really develop Kaleb’s character if he fights Luke and Pikachu gets his revenge on Blaziken, just a suggestion but it would be awesome. I wont have Kaleb fight Jeremy for the sole reason I control both characters. I will let somebody else fight them. Jason gets hit in the head with an attack and regains his memory at some point during the raid. Just a summary of what could happen.

Well, it's not the execution that bothers me. When this roleplay started, my motivation was higher than the clouds... now I'm pretty sure it's dragging through the mud...

Asher and Finna havent moved, and i dont really know for Sadie. Kaleb and Quilla are looking for Asher and Finna. Kaleb sent Asher a message asking where they are.

I am really so so sorry. If someone else wants to take over my characters that is alright. I have so much going on right now, I've been moving around a lot and most the homes I've been in don't even have wifi. I think I'm gonna have to take a break from this site.

BLUEGH! I am back, didn’t really get alerts during the holidays but yeah, here I am again.
I think I need to catch up in levels a lot since i’ve missed so much. Yeah. Should perk up the motivation a tiny bit for now. I guess

Why is it that every time we create a new RP, the old ones die? I really miss this RP. It was the start of three of my best characters, and i have been waiting for a while to see if anybody else was going to try and revive it. I knew i couldnt because i made the last post, and posting again would be against the global rules, but i really want this RP to come back.