• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

I just saw that actually. I wasn't alerted to that particular post :/ Also, everyone is aware you can see the teams for the top brass in my description right?

Everyone, im sorry. I haven't gotten a single notification for this rp. Since my last post. Sorry.
Am I still in? And if so, should Halt start back up from before, or have a few more pokemon, or evolve the Vibrara?

Kaleb doesnt actually know, as he never heard the explanations of William or Drusilla. Also, he snapped because he was tired of the Order and felt that they were playing mind games, and theyre also trying to kill him. This is the first stage of his personality changes, which eventually stop at the end of the RP and he starts acting normally again.

Testweek's over and I have a short day today. I will be on in about an hour. Until then, see ya. (Man my timezone sucks compared to yours xD)

Anyways Azure and Lusekina have absolutely NO idea about what's going on xD
Would be nice if Azure turned on his PHH... Meh i'll make them move to the tundra thingy lol.
Get Lucy to catch some mons, and Azure find the fossil.

Still, how are we going to revive the fossils? Random machine? Any ideas people?

Sorry if my last post wasnt detailed enough, im in a big rush this morning and i was just planning on making a couple posts. I will be on later today, around 4pm.

Well you were gone for a while but the King actually wants us to join. With the exception being Halt, who ran into Luke (who is all muscle and very little brain) the king wants his second in command to deliver us to him.

Maybe I should have Azure join them as well... He's on his way to become a good trainer.
Oh great idea! Azure joins them but Lucy doesn't and they will be split up ;_;
Lucy will try her best to get Azure back. How this ends is a secret for now though ;)

Except >~> Crunch isn't super effective on Metagross

Dark is super effective against psychic but it's resisted by steel.

Since Metagross is both those types Dark moves deal standard damage.

Sometimes, the game likes ignoring certain resistances but i'm not sure if steel even resists dark?

Had a good rest in my bed. I now have an idea what I want to do. Get ready to do something. Get one of those Auralians to Azure after he finds the fossil and ask him to join them. Kk?

According to Pokemon Database, steel resist 10 types and dark is not one of them. Weird, I thought it resisted as well >.>

But yeah, I'll see about sending an Order member your way.