• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

If you're waiting for me to move then I'll go ahead and tell you now that I'm not going to >~>

Breaking my detect at this point wouldn't make much sense, so I'll leave my Chars in their current state. Which means we're waiting on Asriel...

Hey guys, I'll need to head out for the night soon. It's 11:30 pm, I slept poorly last night, and I am mentally exhausted from lack of sleep and trying to keep up with so many characters at a very fast pace...

So later in the battle both Turtwig and Skorupi will be used, and Turtwig will definitely faint, not sure if Kaleb will win or lose with Skorupi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, its just that i dont want our characters to take on the Auralians with a Nidoran or a Turtwig, it would make more sense if we had Nidoking and Torterra.

We aren't storming their stronghold tomorrow or anything >.> without a teleporter it's going to take days to get there and that's without sttopping! There'll be plenty of training time.

Okay so Asriel and Finna caught pokemon: Bounsweet and Stufful respectively. My characters, Qin, and Kaleb are having a ffa battle and Finna is already out.

Well how did Ash's Totodile jump that high to use Water Gun on a Charizard about 100m above the ground? And yes, it jumped and used the attack from RIGHT behind Charizard!

Yush and the point of being anime based is so we can be more realistic as the games have a lot of features there are purely for game mechanics. And if something is overblown (like Ash's Totodile) then keep it more realistic.

Halt joined the bad side and found a Dome Fossil (Kabuto), i caught some more mons (some being Skorupi, the shiny Boldore, and Bagon, which is now Shelgon), some of our mons evolved (like Sleipnir, Jitter, and Bagon), and Asriel, Kaleb, and Qin r in the middle of a training Battle Royal, and Asriel is winning at the moment.

Bring Asher back in the mix by having him watch the Battle Royal, and then come out when its over and start talking to us, or something like that.

Hmm, not at home and I don't wanna respond on my phone. But definitely not being hit by that cross poison >~>
Errr If you're both gonna use poison types then I gotta plan with twilla

Alright, I'm just gonna have Asher gone off by himself again on one of his training missions, and he'll just find out about the battle now. Also gonna have Swirlix evolve