• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Pokémon we own that we need items to evolve:
Jitter, Twila, Rose, Tailgate, Pikachu (who isnt actually going to evolve), and ur future Clamperl, and then Graveler and Boldore need to be traded.

Also, have fun with the Salandits :)

Larvesta is a late evolver and I did state earlier I might switch out Salandit to something that can be ridden for land travel

But I was talking about the Pokemon I have currently ~w~

*Jigacho fiddles with his jar of delicious gummy vitamins since he doesn't exactly want to take the flu shot*

My Pokémon characters will not be evolving most likely for various reasons, and I will be having my new character take my lead role of Chaud for the time being since I need him and his other Pokémon to catch up to everyone off camera.

I fully acknowledge that I may not win this battle simply because I have no way of hitting flying types. I'm okay with that :) Jitter will have his moment some other time :p also @9012_dirt I have finished my list of alternate methods for trade evolutions and just haven't gotten around to posting yet.

Penny is an untrained Bounsweet :p an untrained grass type versus a trained poison type. Even if Rose is damaged significantly, Penny would have to be a god among Bounsweets to pull that off ;p

Although, looking over Bounsweet' s movepool... I guess I could try to win a stall war :/

Then i feel like if Rose faints, i probably won, cuz Cottonee is 4x weak to Poison type attacks and 2x weak to Bug type attacks, and my moveset is made up of those types of attacks.

If Rose faints before Jitter, then it will be between Skorupi and Jitter most likely.

And my power went out.. you've got to be kidding me! I'm so so so sorry for not being on!
Since everyone is battling right now (From what I read) I will just have spade watch if that's okay.

I fully acknowledge that I may not win this battle simply because I have no way of hitting flying types. I'm okay with that :) Jitter will have his moment some other time :p also @9012_dirt I have finished my list of alternate methods for trade evolutions and just haven't gotten around to posting yet.
D: You make it seem like I'd just have her stay in the air, although that's kinda the point of aerial supremacy, I'm not that cheap >~>
It's not because I just don't have any ranged moves to hit you with or anything.

Then i feel like if Rose faints, i probably won, cuz Cottonee is 4x weak to Poison type attacks and 2x weak to Bug type attacks, and my moveset is made up of those types of attacks.

If Rose faints before Jitter, then it will be between Skorupi and Jitter most likely.

Well, Rose took a Razor Leaf, 2 Crunches, 2 Leafstorms, and 2 Giga Drains.

Considering that Gligar's base defense is almost double that off Turtwig's Attack and Razor Leaf only has a base dmg of like 55 >~> It only does moderate damage, though the stab makes it about on Par with Crunch's damage. So I guess those would be around 1/3 of her health?Even with the Giga Drains and Leaf Storms, Gligar's Sp.Def, surpasses Turtwig's Sp.Atk, so I can't apply massive damage to that, though I think since Leaf storm is an exhausting move the Sp.Atks after it were weakened. So since only the first unweakened Giga Drain and Leaf Storm would've done good damage I gave it about half her health, fair enough?

So she'd have about 1/6th of her full HP left. Though with her resisting practically all of Skorupi's attacks and Skorupi's Base attack being even lower that Turtwig's, a few uses of Harden and I'm confident that even if she can't win she'd at least end in mutual destruction. Skorupi was probably the worst Pokemon you could've sent out against Gligar >~>

Cottonee vs Bounsweet sounds like a long battle that ends in Mutual destruction. Bounsweet doesn't have any great attacking stats, but Cottonee is barely any better. The silver lining would be that Cottonee has better defenses but since Cottonee has 95% Grass-type moves it'd be a long battle, at least Bounsweet has some normal type moves. Besides Poison Powder, which I believe no longer affects grass types the only non-resisted move I have is Fairy Wind ;-;

Edit: I guess Spam Fairy Wind + Growth?

Bounsweet actually gets synthesis so even after we stall war forever....i'll heal straight back :p

And I get rapid spin, flail, and teeter dance :3

Ummm, whut!? Now the field's toxic poisoned. Both Twilla and Peny will be afflicted with toxic upon entering the field ...

I don't see how that helps... cause... for the record... rapid spin will only clear the field after you've been poisoned.

You don't really need to edit it, though I really wish Rose's ability was Poison Heal...

I've sorta got a plan to win... but let's see how things play out.

Such a damaging string of attacks, yea that really would put me in a predicament if Rose were to get hit by all of them, however, I don't intend to do that, I'd rather cut off that chain from the start :blush:

Three is okay. I was thinking anything more than eight for your whole team would be overdoing it. My thought process was one TM each for four pokemon and then two each for two pokemon. You don't have to dispense them like that but just my thought process for how to determine an okay amount since I do have to allow a fair few as the opponent has plenty of TMs already taught to their pokemon.

On the topic of TMs, I won't really be asking for anything since Jigacho and Pichu don't have the known TMs that Chaud would know of.

I'm also kinda having a little "talk" with you know who before I come back to the RP since things are a little hot right now...