• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

And done! After 12 paragraphs, both of my characters have new pokemon and Halt's fossil is on its way to be restored! Complete with a funny moment from Finna and an undertale cameo ^o^

Yeah, great timing!

Also, Stufful doesnt have an E there, its another U, just telling u for future posts. Also, u may wanna come up with a nickname for it, if Finna is keeping nicknames.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if it's Bunnying but I prefer to decide whether my Pokemon get's hit or not, cause I could've totally dodged that dragon breath with Detect.

Though, spamming 'dodge' is just as bad.

Kaleb's strategy was to catch Rua off guard with the timing of Bagon's attacks, and so far, it seemed to be working. Bagon hit Rua with Crunch, but was hit by a Force Palm. When he landed, he dodged the second Force Palm and used Dragon Claw to knock Rua backwards, and he changed targets to Sleipnir.

If you got hit by the first Force Palm you couldn't have used Crunch or Dragon breathe since Rau would've smacked Bagon in the jaw, effectively crippling both those moves. You might wanna edit that.

I wasn't talking to you :c I mean the post he just did completely ignored him being high horsepowered to the face and he did the same to your force palms earlier.

Sorry, i stopped getting alerts from the page. I edited my posts so the attacks werent ignored, its just that some of ur posts came after mine and others were edited, so i didnt notice the sudden attacks. Im planning on having Bagon evolve and learn Protect, but faint soon afterwards, then Turtwig trains, and faints, then Skorupi trains, evolves, and faints near the end of the match, leaving Turtwig as my only mon who still needs to evolve, besides Pancham, who will evolve at the Auralian place, and Lairon, Shelgon, and Charmeleon, who will do the same. Turtwig will evolve the second time there too, and Drapion will already be fully evolved. Ninjask is fully evolved, Pikachu isnt going to evolve another time, Pidgeotto will evolve sometime before we go to the Auralian place, Boldore has to be traded to evolve, and Poliwhirl will be a lesser used mon that will evolve at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the attack chain was cut off at Crunch

Anyway, we need to get back to the Battle instead of just talking about mistakes from earlier, those can be edited later if needed

U really have to play all the grunts? Cant it just be wild encounter style where the battler controls themself and the grunt theyre battling? Seems like less work for u, and easier battling.