• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Explain Your Trainer Card

My team is based on some of my favs that I could get a hold of without wi-fi. Weavile and Mewtwo are fillers at the moment.

816c1cb3399b8b2282948d847cdda81a.png

Well-balanced, and quite fun to use, especially in 2-on-2's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
My trainer card as it is know. Salamence just grew on me so much recently :)
I'm really happy with my team at the moment, mainly thanks to the help I've received from the wonderful people who post in the Doctors Clinic ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

8e8260ef60181b401729270e1ba2999a.png

My trainer card is based on the pokemon fan fiction im currently writing(though i couldn't find a trainer sprite looking like shane, so i took this one.).

Mine has my complete uber team. I never, or barely ever, use non-ubers, and when I do, I use starter evolutions leveled to 100 with hacked rare candies. No, I don't own any cheating devices... my best friend does!

I been to all the regions and beat everybody that I know and even my friends

df474fe4ea0e25d898f588ff426f9dd6.png

I could totally PWN you. Everyone I faced has lost to me and I have battled over like 200 times. Tell ya what. I'll even use my other diamond game my sis used once (wish she didn't cuz when I faced her my other Pokemon lost.) and I will still win! As my friends say "You Are A Pokemon Master"

P

PokeRad

I have two(as you can see in my signature)

The blue one shows the pokemon which i use in both:contests and battles
the second one shows the pokemon i use only for my battles.

Together they constitute of my ideal team of D/P. :D

AZpkmncard3.png

Pretty straightforward.
Charizard, Scizor, Nidoking, Lapras, Kangaskhan, and Riachu are my go-to team. I went with the Kanto card and badges because of my affinity with the Kanto region, and I chose that particular sprite because I think it looks the most like me.

This is the Trainer Card I would have for all Gens up to Gen IV.

acd41e8c54c732ef2f5ef55c5f786f1d.png

I think it pretty much explains itself. My dream team includes Suicune, Charizard, Espeon, Dragonair, Lucario and Lapras. In my Diamond (after I beat the Elite Four, that's the team I want to train to Lvl 100.

In my sig, I have my other Trainer Card. That team (which is pretty much the same as the other one, except for Suicune), is the team I'd want if my fan region actually was real. The white bird is my own fakemon, and the final evolution of one of my starter set.

This is my trainer card.

4884bccaa6fdd70c34baf3d9a0269a9b.png
When I do my trainer cards, I always put Vaporeon cause she's my favorite. in this card, I have 5/6 pokemon in gen IV. But... When I do the cards, i always put the teams I used to beat the Elite four. I don't know, but for some reason, I always put Blaziken on the cards...

4b058c60b7fff304662949d0b4b3a475.png
First of all, I would like to say that Brendan is my name and I didn't copy it from the RSE hero. Like Linkachu, I call this team my dream team. I actually have a dream team for each region, and this is a combo of those. Finally, I mean for the trainer to look like the trainer with a green jacket in my sprite thread (Buglord's Sprites).

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
This is my current Trainer Card:

80c443ba85a94a67b614251e4758aa8d.png

It basically shows my soon to be Wi-Fi team (once I actually get Wi-Fi, that is,) but I do have all the Pokemon on the card, all lv 100, EV Trained, the whole deal. The name on the card is just an abbreviation of my username on the forums, and not the actual name I use in the games. On Wi-Fi I appear as a Male Psychic trainer, which is why he's on the card, and the Earthbound design is there to add to the general Psychic theme to the Trainer Card, plus I am currently playing Earthbound.

Alright, my trainer card is below in my sig.

- My friend code is my Diamond version code.
- My name on here, on Diamond version, and in r/l is Matt.
- The sprite just looks like me, nuff said.
- Infernape is my starter, and my strongest fire type at Level 61.
- Mew is my favorite pokemon. Its ownage and is at Level 70.
- Rhydon learns very strong moves and has strong defense and is at level 55.
- Dusclops is the coolest looking Ghost pokemon, period.
- Roserade is strongest grass pokemon I have. It reminds me of a cheerleader and I strongly believe that it should be a strictly female pokemon.
- Empoleon is my strongest water type pokemon. I got it from my friend and it was my first level 100.
- I have all the sinnoh badges.

trainer_card.png

This was my first Team I fully EV trained and reached to Lv. 100 with each pokemon on my Pearl version. The rest is self explanatory.

d95423a0cbbbe45079c0f5c88a28810e.png

This team was my first ever team assembled back when I played my Pokemon Red.

-Charizard: My starter, of course. Back then, this was the one and only Pokemon I'd train. I regretted that when I took on the E4 for the first time. I've always liked Charizard, first Pokemon I ever trained... good times.

-Lapras: Nice addition to finally kick that Lance's butt and his dragons.

-Jolteon: I needed an electric-type, and I knew Jolteon would be it. With some excellent speed, I used him plenty in the first round of E4.

-Dugtrio: Speedy as well, caught in Diglett's Cave, helped me beat Lt. Surge for the first time.

-Aerodactyl: Resurrected in Cinnabar, helped me beat the seventh gym leader and his fire abundance.

-Mewtwo: Enough said. At the time, I didn't care if it was a legendary or not, and I kicked ass :p

1c3679e0f673911cf818e6d91ac5f888.png

Now this team is something I'm working on, sort of like my "Dream Team" so to speak. Not much can be said so far, as I am still progressing on the completion of this roster. It may not be the best, but I like it. Especially Metagross, one of my favorite Pokemon.

This is my Diamond Team...I easily beat the elite 4. There my favorite pokemon too. The only bad this is I got my Blastoise from my friend who had AR.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Alrighty, I'll just post a random trainer card that I made in the TCM2. ^^

Example-1.png

My username almost everywhere is Shiny, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Eevee14, or some sort of variation of that. Everyone just calls me Shiny for short.

I don't have a friend code at the moment, and I most likely never will for... some reason I will not explain right now.

The trainer is my current avatar, and is the only trainer that I made that I'm proud of.

The Pokemon represent some of my closest Pokecharms friends. Some, but not all. They're not in any particular order, besides the fact that the shiny Eevee that represents me is last. Well, the Sneasel represents Reina Carmen (or just Carmen), the Luxray is supposedly Arte, as Luxray are one of his favorite Pokemon. The Umbreon is Day_U/DayU/Day U, who was Daytime_Umbreon before he shortened his name (I might change it so that it really is a daytime Umbreon...). As we all know, Plapti/Plap/Jetters/Jet/Edward/Ed, the Clinic Nurse Slave here, loves shiny Swellows, so that shiny Swellow there is him. The ZOMG male Ditto is Ruko. Last and, obviously, the least, is the shiny Eevee in the corner.

The badges are there just to complete the trainer card. ^^

Trainer card made almost 100% by me, as I took some stuff from the TC maker, like the friend code thingie and the font for the words. The background is also the Pokecharms forum's background, if you didn't know. ^^

New Trainer card in my sig ^^ Have to get rid of the white lines at some point.

An updated version of Jay Huntre, a character of mine with the same name and appearance but very different storylines in his RP and fanfic counterparts.

Here he sports a DP-based attire, and Sinnoh Pokemon in acordance to his fanfic-based storyline.

Raichu as in all versions is his Starter,
Torterra being a League-recognized Starter,
Buizel, well I simply love the thing. It's pretty much his variant of Ash's Pikachu syndrome.
Murkrow and Vespiquen function as his Contest-based Pokemon and Riolu, is a Riolu is a Riolu. And pretty much represents the Neophyte and eventual Powerhouse most Trainers will often encounter.

My newest trainer card made with TCM2 is within my sig.

A basic team with 1st and 4th Gen starters in their exact state. (ie. shiny, and gender)

IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/sunny123456789_2008/08dea2d7cbfeda45d557026827dbbea5.png[/IMG]

This card is my 1st gen. team. It always has, and always will be the same. I've used this team for Yellow, Fire Red, & Leaf Green.

7d012ddd3db075a194bcfd5114d12e21.png

This is my Pearl Card. I have a separate on for diamond, since there are so many pokemon in Gen. 4. :p

I will post my R/S/E & Johto cards later. :p

0aadd955793de11d92ddb09005be5ea2.png

This is my team I use most in Sinnoh. Its beauty and power is insane. Shuckle appears unpretty but he'll destroy 3-5 pokemon each. Articuno is one of my all time favorites next to Ninetails, both of them are great sweepers. Milotic is "the most beautiful pokemon" but it is much deeper than that.... Seviper and Kingdra are also in a class among themselves. Seviper is a speedy sweeper and kingdra usually startles the foe and gets the advantage, following with a quick KO.

Badges pay tribute to my favorite region, Hoenn.

The trainer card on my sig is my most popular team btw, pretty much same getup. Just more favs.

[size=7pt]My new team I'm working on for Diamond/Pearl, and upcoming Platinum. I look at mostly power when it comes to making a pokemon team, but for this one, I'm sort of half and half; in other words, my team is a bit passive. Skarmory is one my favorites, so I made her more defensive, but still attacks strong; as well Torterra and Tyranitar work together with brute force if in a double battle. Kingdra was a great addition because of her attributes, and can be a great asset with her KO moves against other Dragons, and Flying types. Gallade and Magmortar both have decent speed, and can run circles around opponents that are much slower, and have electric-type moves to boost. [/size]

PokemonTeamOne.png

The trainer card in my sig is pretty much the team I would use if battling. Although, it lacks Umbreon, my favorite Eeveelution because its an annoyer (I think?) But in any case Umbreons my favorite Dark type but it lacks the good dark moves.

My trainer card does have Glaceon though and it has killer special attack ;D

Well first off Steven is my favorite trainer from ANY of the games. Close second would be the Brendan sprite from Emerald, but thats still not as cool as Steven. The team is pretty much a combo of my favorite pokemon with only a little typing in there.

Umbreon has been my favorite pokemon since GSC, and there isn't going to be anything to ever change that.
Espeon is on there because I have a love for opposites, and on almost any team I have with Umbreon there's going to be an Espeon.
Gyarados has also been a favorite of mine since RBY, even before I knew it was as destructive as it is. That was just an added bonus :D
Camerupt is another favorite of mine. Maybe its just because I used it so much in the Battle Tower in Emerald, but I still love it a whole lot.
Torterra is on the team because its my favorite starter from any of the generations. Swampert holds a close second, but that's neither here, nor there.
Lucario is the last on the team because it seemed like a fun character to play in Brawl, and with my play strategy (Balls to the wall), the increased damage when you take damage makes it fun for me. Plus I needed a steel and fighting type so I thought why not ;D

The trainer card you see upon my signature is a recent one I made and perhaps my most favorite. Ever since I was a kid my friends called me monkey boy cause I loved to run around, go crazy..and I love banana's! So monkey pokemon you could say is my speaciality ;D

The Trainer card in my sig is the pokemon I'm planning on having if I ever get to the Elite FOur this time. (I could get back to Diamond if I could just beat Sonic Chronicles.)

The trainer card you see upon my signature is a recent one I made and perhaps my most favorite. Ever since I was a kid my friends called me monkey boy cause I loved to run around, go crazy..and I love banana's! So monkey pokemon you could say is my speaciality ;D

Needs moar primape

P

Pokepok

pokepokrequestcardbf7.png
[br][br]
This Card is quite straightforward. This is my current team in Pokemon Pearl.
It is a special sweeper team with a physical sweeper (Breloom).
This is also going to be my team on Platinum (because it is too good) .

P.S. Do not mind the girl.
P.P.S. Credit goes to Jeydis for this card.

I decided to make a card for my gf and I. The top 3 are her favorite kanto based Pokemon, and the bottom three are mine. Obviously, were a team. We like double battles in general, so..yeah.

I custom made this.
TrainerCard.png

Each one of the Pokemon, excluding the bottom left one, represents one of my friends and the Glaceon is my sis. The bottom left one is just an awesome spliced Pokemon my ex made. Gardevile.