• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Explain Your Trainer Card

...Yeah, well, not only has it been explained multiple times why you can't make new cards, that was a pointless post for this topic. Cheers, warned and banned.

banhammerdw7.png

Well for my card I really like to use my ghost type pokemon becouse they look mean and scarry so thats what I use for my trainer card.

O and I i'm new so I still [glow=purple,2,300]don't[/glow] know how to put the image of my card in my post :)

im still trying to make a good trainer card...i think mine is ok but it could still use some work. And if you couldnt already tell i really like water pokemon

The cards I have are my RP people. I have at least 3 more peolple but their cards are more complicated because they have to be custom made. But also, Flora, due to her name, had all grass and bug pokemon. (I know Flygon isn't a bud or grass pokemon but it looks sort of like one!) Ishtar however, has psychic powers, so all of her pokemon are psychic.

63ebecce01b3c2d2b386c0d5d8042f12.png

Well, this is my trainer card(With a Charizard disign of course). It's based on my party which is over 50% dragons. Yes, I like dragons. My Wi-Fi code is real, and that's about all I can say without droning on and on like I am now. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im new to the site i made a traner card here it is its my real team on pokemon diamond and genders and fc

:p :D ;D ;) :)

0261292f2e27652634c3342722a1000c.png

mine is not my real team but it does consist of some of my favorite pokemon. Ampharos is a pokemon i feel alot of people have forgotten about

9650d75bc4d5bbf8cd06d4ff6cc1d2d8.png

It's my favorite team, why? It is composed of my favorite Pokemon, and the Movie 9 background as my favorite movie, and Dawn as my favorite female Pokemon character.

My first trainer card is my in the works Diamond team. It's rather dated though. My second one is my Emerald Elite 4 team. I do have a separate Battle Frontier team, also. I picked the backgrounds that I thought were the coolest looking. Same with the trainer.

29b7134b6886fadfbcdd22605acc7203.png

This is my current team but partially my dream team (I don't have magmortar or Electivire yet) and what i wish my character could look like. It also has my most current badges on it.

Mod Edit (Yoshimitsu27):
Well, heck, am I flattered :)

I have a multitude of cards lol I really love that feature, the badges are all superficial.

Jeydis2.png

Thats my current team in Sapphire.

emi-Psychic.png

Psychic/dark/ghost favs.

marisa-Fighting.png

Fighting/Tough favs

Sora-grass.png

Grass Favs (With bug)

fyona-Fire.png

Fire Favs

Mina-dark.png

Dark team

marycoordinatorrq5.png

Coordinator/Contest pokemon.

My PBR Wifi team is the team I have on my main battle pass that I use mostly, but I gave my Magmortar to a friend, then updated PBR so I don't have that right now.

My first Diamond/Pearl card is the team I'm using on Diamond right now. I should mention that Arceus and Darkrai are hacked, but not by me. Darkrai is the complete equivalent of a Movie Darkrai, althrough without Roar of Time.

"Seph" is my friend's team. She allowed me to put her team on a card and put it in a siggy.

pikapi.png

Ok the trainer sprite is just random cuz it looks most like me. This is my dream team(aka my imaginary team)

Pokemon(in order):

1. Pika, my first and most beloved pokemon, in honor of my electronic talking pikachu plush(though it was not the first pokemon plushie I got, a mini pikachu plushie was my first)

2. Plusle, again in honor of my mini plusle plishie

3. Minun, because of my Pokemon story on the Code Lyoko forum and on Fanfiction.net. In it my character catches a minun.

4. Castform, same as #3 only in the story castform was an egg and became attached to my character.

5. piplup, same as #3 and #4, piplup was an egg my character found in my pokemon story.

6. Typhlosion, again was in my pokemon story, typhlosion was used because I had Ash lead the gang up an icy and cold mountain and Ash got a taste of abomasnow's ice beam and I needed a fire type to unfreeze poor Ash.

The really sad thing is I caught all these pokemon on Pokemoncrater.com before it shut down, I even started out with a pichu which I evolved into pikachu imediatally.

48e21b525f5ecf9477120f6971eedc9f.png

this is my newly-improved card. Kind of a powerhouse team, but works well in defense, too. what do u guys think?

my sig.

thats my current/favorite team. everything on there is true. its not that hard to have but whatever.
My name is Chance so thats my characters name. :]

My trainer card has my current party in Pokemon Diamond. I just altered it a bit. I would like to be a female ace trainer instead of Dawn, but in the game, unfortunately, it's impossible.

Well, I have some from each Region, plus my dream team(which is mixed among regions.) and my favorite legendaries!

I don't really remeber which ones I had in Kanto, so I just picked my favorite Kanto Pokemon:

86931728faaec7277f63b0b76f07957f.png

I don't remeber my Johto Team exactly, so I put which ones I do remeber, and ones I like..I only remeber having Feraligator, Suicune and Heracross
Jotho Pokemon:
b2f1383ca3ffc01510a1936d4f83a66b.png

Here's my Emerald version(Hoenn) team(heh...had to get my Emerald version out to check)I also had to replace Starmie,Raichu, and Garydos since those are Kanto. They're replaced with Gardevior, Plusle,and Rayquaza:
d3eded12aef145437d1041bf59a6142f.png

Here's the Pokemon I plan to have when I beat the Diamond version's Elite 4! Trust me. It's bound to change. When it does I'll post the card(I don't really care if Gengar's in there...):
89d96c37e5d686c551a49878e9db5d7c.png

Dream Team:
694ccbcbd19437a46b9ae16ace95a5ad.png

I chose the G/S/C Hero and the Johto badges 'cause Johto is my favorite region!

Fave Legendaries....its obviously the one in my sig:
1e4070fe4efef53b016be83b93576f53.png

Mine is my team for my D/P games and my Rp.

I got the idea from the champions from each region using one type each, (Except the Sinnoh one) and came up with Fighting type cause it fits my personanity.

All the pokemon, however, are my favorite Fighting types to use. Well... They look badass.

(My card is at my sig)

Since I'm putting a new card in my sig, I'll post it here too. I'll also post which rares/legendaries I'll battle with after the E4. Of course I'll catch others ::)

One going in sig:

98fe905600e6e1ef116af07a1f39b5e9.png

Yes..I know none of them are rare. Their some of my favorite NON-RARE Pokemon.
It's Diamond themed in the back because I plan on capturing Dialga, Just because it's rare.I won't use it on the Elite 4...that's just not fair, in my opinion. I'll use rares after the E4.

Rares/legendaries:
05040b7a7847c62c15861225747bea19.png

I'll obviously catch some before others (Like Rotom before Rayquaza.) But still... I can't wait!!

661468c636e1c8a530e89a2130a6e0d8.png

New to the forums - hey everyone XD

This is my pokemon team that i use, with the exception i switch groudon and latios around with rayquaza, ho-oh, the 3 legendary birds and dogs, deoxys and jirachi. (all legit)

Lugia is my all time favourite pokemon, it kicked rear in silver and it still does now. Dialga is definately the better of both palkia and it, therefore i use dialga instead. Mewtwo is my favourite legendary because its got such high stats and the move prospects are endless. Kyogre is amazingly powerful when used in battles, and paired with Groudon in a tag battle, they rarely mess up. Groudon is good to use against most pokemon even if the stats are a little pap special wise, and as said, paired with kyogre they rarely fail. Latios has high speed and good attacking power, its my rayquaza killer, with nevermeltice and ice beam, max p/p'd for the win. Once i get a chance to get hold of arceus, i will replace groudon and latios with it and rayquaza.

My trainer name is Jonas, even if my real name is Jon.. mainly because my real name is too plain, i've always gone under the alias of Jonas for most games :).

New "which ones I'm gonna have when I beat the E4": (I said I would update ya!!):
314e521bdaa8854e391af4505f982dfd.png

I decided to redo my Kanto and Johto teams based on the teams I have in Emerald.So...here they are

Kanto:
d3c7e55bf1c161e0f9d572b0a1ef8eff.png

Johto:
9ce15340d0d05f8cef18bae80a8411c8.png

Well, this is auctally my main team of sinnoh (Diamond) in the game.. so yeh.. im not a hacker, i have the starters from GTS.. looks like i got really lucky that day...

ReinasDreamTeam.png

Reina is one of the characters in a fanfic I'm trying to write. She has other types of Pokemon but she really likes Steel types and this is the team she dreams of having. Currently she doesn't have a Steelix, Metagross, or a Skarmory and the Magnezone is just a Magnemite. For inspiration I just though to myself "if I were to use a steel type team which Pokemon would I use..."

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The pokemon on my trainer card are the six members of my team :)
Only Manectric has a nickname (Thunderdog), because at first I didn't know how to say 'Manectric', so I refered to him as Thunderdog throughout Ruby.

The trainer in my card is the only one that really looks a bit like me. I've got reddish hair (not as red as the trainer, mines got a lot of natural blonde in it, but is was the closest trainer I could find). The dress sense is way off though :p

Here's something I just recently made:

michanhanakiricard.png

This card is of my Coordinator, Kiri. Full name, Mi-chan Hana Kiri. Kirlia is her favorite pokemon, and it is her main. The pokemon that she uses for appeals mainly are Poochama*, Skitty, Cherimu* and Beequeen*. Her powerhouses are Flygon and Milotic. Roserade and Kirlia are possibly her best overall for double battles.

*I don't quite know the english names for these yet.

2a900cf37ae2a9a3b2a1233d43be6fcd.png
My pokemons can beat anybody who wants to face me?

T

TrainerJimmy

Mine is my Pokemon Diamond Team, I look for a balanced team instead of basing off of one whole pokemon type.