• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Yuro flew over the wintery landscape. He was o-so cold. He wished that he could go back to the warmer lands of Dragnos, but the 'ship master', as Yuro liked to call him, was here. The small black dragon spotted some white figures in the distance. Looked like three of them. His grey eyes widened in fear as he landed in under an ice spike's shadow. He wedged the rod longways in between two rocks so then it wouldn't roll away, thus making him fail another mission. He entered shadow form and waited for the trio to pass.

Flarea shook her body and looked at Frostbite. "Are you going to teach me ice breath as well?" she asked, courious. There was no hint of a comand in her voice, more of a question to a friend.

Shui followed Eli, so then he didn't get lost. Or that was her excuse. Watching Flarea train was pretty boring, once you got used to it. The Guardian Dragon would just continue to do whatever the teacher told her to do.

Shui wnet pale. "Um, Flarea is the fighter. She is pretty good, considering that she rushes through each element. As for me, I am a good at cheering her on. I can do a small amout of healing though, but I need water to do it," Shui answered. She was holding something back, but this was something she and Flarea had been hiding for a while now. She didn't think that Eli would tell now.

Yuro saw a sprite and the 'ship master' not to far off. He would go there and greet them, but the Ice Dragons could be looking for him, and he didn't want to risk getting the two hurt.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Makes sense" he spotted a rabbit, he drew his sword and threw it in one swift motion, cleanly hitting the rabbit, walking over to it he added "I know your hiding something, but you don't have to tell me if you don't trust me quite yet"

the figure was almost to her destination

“Uh... I can try... I’m not the greatest at teaching... or using my frost breath, for that matter. I normally use my tail.”

He was nervous. Teaching was not something he did. And if this really was Flarea, the Royal Dragon...

Shui sighed. "Good. It isn't really something that you share with everyone you meet. I just told Flarea a few days ago. I think you understand what that means," the Water Sprite responded and she closed her eyes when Eli killed the rabbit. Sprites didn't eat meat, for they were herbivores. Fighting really wasn't a sprite's strong suit either due to their small size and the fact they were made to craft things, not fight battles for a weaker race.
Yuro saw that the Ice Dragons were gone. He sighed and exited shadow form. He then picked up the rod and walked with three legs to the 'ship master'. "I-I was t-told to bring this to you," he stuttered as he looked down. He shivered from the cold and from fear of this 'ship master'. He was one of the dragons then went onto his ship. This stranger had every right to be angry with him.

Flarea smiled and replied, "It's fine. I only need to know the basics." The Guardian Dragon didn't really see herself as the high and mighty princess, but more as a dragon that had to learn all of the elements. She always hated it when dragons expected her to act like she was already in power and that she demanded respect. She wanted dragons to respect her for what she had done, not because of her title.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and placed the pot down, preparing it with his sword. before he could finish the job though, yuro walked up and offered the rod. Eli raised an eyebrow and took it, studying it for a second before realizing what it was, he looked back at yuro with a harsh glare "What do you know about this?"

"N-nothing!" Yuro said as he lowered his head into the submissive position. "I-I was only t-told to give it to y-you. I-I was told to d-do it q-quick as well." Yuro thought he messed up badly. Was he supposed to learn something about it? He was never told that. Maybe he was to take initiative, but he was also told to be quick. He closed his eyes, expecting a hit due to his failure.
Shui raised an eyebrow at the black dragon. Clearly a Shadow Dragon, not a hybrid. Shadows didn't have a breath, so she only had to worry about claws and bites if he was aggressive, which he didn't seem to be. "I think he is either a good actor, or he is a scardy dragon," she whispered to Eli.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked back at the rod, the dragon clearly had no clue what was happening. he turned back to the cave "Do what you will, if you know nothing, there's nothing else I need" walking back to the cave, he practically threw the pot aside as he smashed the top of the rod with his fist in a loud shatter

Yuro looked out to the sky. It was to dangerous to go out now. Ragenrok would know of any betrayal. He helped Ragenrok's enemy, so now he will be hunted down himself. Yuro was honestly scared of what laid out there. He knew he was too late to save his mother and siblings, they would have been placed in the mines by now. He had nowhere to go. "Please, I don't want to go back to Ragenrok. He's scary and I only worked for him because of safety reasons," he told Eli. He didn't want to be pushed out into the cold.
Shui looked at Eli. "Um, maybe be a bit quieter. Some dragons believe this dragon-superiority stuff."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli answered Yuro "I don't care all to greatly, ask those two" he pointed at Flarea and Shui. He cast a glance at Shu, she was right, but the loud part was over, he carefully reached in and pulled out a blue diamond-like crystal, he placed it on the ground "Don't touch that" he looked back at the rod and continued to look around in it

Yuro looked at the Water Sprite. She sighed and said, "I'll let Flarea sort this out. She is better at this sort of thing. If you try to harm her in any way or form," she grabbed Yuro's necklace and pulled it closer to her. He felt a jarring pain in his chest as his soul was placed under threat. The Water Sprite's face was expressionless, but she knew that her message was clear. "I think you can pice it together," she finished as she let go of the necklace. Yuro nodded, fear in his eyes. How did that little sprite hurt him without doing a thing? Unless it had something to do with his necklace. He placed his claw over it and looked at Eli. "W-what is that thing?" he asked.

Yuro nodded. "I'm sorry for sneaking on your place. I was ordered to, and you don't disobey Ragenrok. If you do," Yuro stopped and shuddered. He didn't like thinking about what Ragenrok could do to him and everyone else. That dragon ruled by talon and maw, an iron fist in human tongue. The fact was, he did so many bad things out of fear of what Ragenrok would do. He was glad he did at least one good thing during that time though. It was so many months back, almost a year now, that he helped a Fire/Wind Hybrid fly. She was very interesting to talk to. He only wished that he got her name before he had to leave. He never reported her, and he never got caught for it. However, while he could look back at that with fondness, all of his other memories are filled with fear and pain. Honestly, being a prisoner was some of his better moment in the last year.

Frostbite thought for a moment.

“So... I’m not quite sure how to explain this, other than to focus on the cold. I know different people have different methods, but I personally focus on a memory I have... it was when I was much younger. It was night, and it was snowing and the wind was blowing. I sat at the entrance of the cave, and the Tear shone through the clouds. It was beautiful. It is what I try to focus on when I need to use my breath. But as I said, I’m more comfortable with my tail.”

He padded his feet up and down in the snow, then sat down. He filled his mind with the memory, and he focused on the cold. Ice particles and a light blue mist hovered around his mouth.

A small amount of happiness entered Yuro grey eyes. Did this human forgive him that easily? But he was about to take things from him! But it seemed like he did. Yuro already liked this human. He gave away kindness just like that! No one ever does that unless they wanted something, but he did say he didn't need him for anything, so Yuro didn't really understand what was going on inside of the human's mind, but he was glad he was forgiven so easily.

Shui flew to Flarea, who was learning from Frostbite. The red dragon seemed to be struggling with her frost breath, but there was nothing that could be done about it at the moment. "Flarea," Shui said, "We have a would-be companion. I say we throw him back out, but this is for you to decide."

Flarea nodded. She could feel the distaste on Shui's words, like she wanted him to go away. She was astonished that the blue sprite didn' say no on the spot. "I'll meet him first. Ok?" The Water Sprite nodded and led Flarea to Yuro.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli finished with the box and walked outside, pressing a button as the box split in four and blasted of into the sky. Walking back in he pressed his ear “Computer, where did you find this? Really? Newcomer? That’s really bad, ok, We’ll need to deal with that” he removed his hand and motioned to Shui

Shui flew over to Eli. "What is it oh, great world traveler?" Shui asked, a mischevious smile on her face as she started to tease Eli. She hoped that he would take her teasing well, if not she didn't think they could be friends. If she got some sort of reaction, then she knew this would be a good friendship. Then her mind drifted to what he wanted. Was he going to ask about her threat?

Yuro looked at Eli one last time before he saw a Fire/Wind Hybrid that looked familiar. Was this Flightless Red? His eyes widened when he saw her rush towards him. "So, you want to help us? Hey, haven't I met you before? When I was learning how to fly? You helped me out, I still can't believe that I haven't said thanks yet! Thanks," she said. Yuro looked at her and smiled. This was Flightless Red!

Last edited:
Frostbite closed his mouth tightly, letting the cold disperse into the atmosphere. He followed quietly after Flarea, and looked curiously at the Shadow Dragon. The two seemed to know each other, and he relaxed. This had been a stressful twenty-four hours, and he was glad that the dragon seemed friendly. It meant less stress.

Shui narrowed her eyes, not out of distrust, but out of urgency. "I think I told you just about everything, but I can try to fill you in some more. Ragenrok started his reign by killing his brother's family, not counting the whelps. He captured two and left Flarea due to her running away. He is a deep brown color with an amber necklace. He has a short temper and really likes to punish dragons, from what I have heard. They even say he has a mine for his prisoners! Anyway, he also has this law instated that every clutch has to have at least one of its whelps work for him once they become a Youngling. I think I have said the rest. Oh, one more thing! He is a Fire Dragon, making him immune to fire, lava, and anything else that is very hot!"

Shui nodded and quickly flew over to Flarea. "Um, Eli wants to talk to us," Shui told Flarea. She gave a glare to Yuro, who then shrunk back, not wanting to cause any trouble.
Flarea nodded and said, "Well, let's go talk to him then." She then motioned for Yuro to come with them. Shui, who was easily outpowered by the red dragon, didn't object, but she did glare at Yuro the way there. "What is it that you want to talk about?" Flarea asked when the three came to the human.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at yuro a second before focusing back on the other two "Things just got a whole worse, someone else has come for the great beyond, and I believe he is tricking Ragnorok into something so immensely terrible, he would not even consider it"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned down and picked up the Rod "This is what is known as a rod of destruction, a device made to harvest the rarest material there is, it did so by demolishing dead universes, unfortunately it also works on universes that are not dead, like, this one" he looked them both in the eyes

Flarea looked at the rod. "Yeah, Ragenrok wants to rule, not destroy. He has no use for a destroyed world. Heck, no one has a use for a destroyed world! Why would anyone want that?" Flarea responded. Shui would have used this sentence as a playful jab at her friend, but she couldn't with what was happening. Maybe she would be in the mood later.

Flarea got a determined look on her face as she said, "I promise upon my dragon's honor, my necklace around my neck, and my place for the throne."
Shui raised an eyebrow. "You do realize that if you break that promise that I have to remove that necklace. Right?" she asked before swearing herself. Yuro also promised to keep it a secret but was prepared to leave if over half decided that he shouldn't be here. One already wanted him to leave, so that left Eli and Flarea. The latter of the two wanted him to stay nearby though, so if Eli wanted some privacy, Yuro would leave, even if that made the red dragoness a bit upset.

Flarea controlled her living flame and forced it into her mouth. A small light emitted from her maw. She then released her fire breath on the sword, once Eli was not holding on to it, that is. Yellow-orange flames burst out of Flarea's maw and went straight for the sword.

Flarea glared at the sword. Her fire breath was her strongest weapon. Sure she was strong, but she could never break metal. She could bend it though after it was heated up enough. But the sword didn't look weakened at all. She would try it though. She carefully placed her paw on the sword, so then she didn't cut her weaker underpads, and pushed down.

Flarea growled at the sword. "Your point?" she asked, humiliated. She could feel Shui holding in her laughter and Yuro's questioning look at her. She removed her paw from the sword and looked at Eli, a bit annoyed. She was the strong dragon that was trying to take the throne from Ragenrok. If she couldn't even bend the sword in the slightest, then what kind of dragon was she?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"My point is to show you exactly what this man is after" he sheathed his sword "Undestrucktium is the strongest material in the multiverse, being truly indestructible and unchangeable in any way, once it is made it will stay that way, forever. There is only one way to make it..."

"Destroy a world?" Flarea asked, seeing where this was going. Shui looked at the red dragoness and the black drake behind her. She was honestly scared now. She had a feeling that she should tell Eli about the necklace thing as well. They were nearly as indestructible as Undestruckiun, but not quite. Plus it was enchanted by a hundred Magic Sprites to be that way.