• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The two whelps cocked their heads in confusion. Then they get closer to Eli, trying to sniff him. The curious babies then started to nip at his legs for play.

Shui groaned. Why did Eli run off like that? Now the icy hunter was going to kill him! She couldn't belive that he could be so stupid.

Steela nodded. "Now, unless it is late. Is it late?" Her glowing eyes blinked twice at the question her head cocked to the side.

Ragenrok growled. "The Great Sea is filled with electric Sea Serpents and is overshadowed by the Great Storm, which is a terrible place. Anyone who enters gets ripped to shreds by ancient Wild Magic, the bad kind. I do not know what the most accursed place is, other than the Great Storm. The most sacred place is within the Guardian's Forest. No one can enter without permission from the guardians."
Three teams of three flew in front of Muel.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled at the welps, and basically paid the ice dragon no mind as he walked back to his camp, going a bit past, putting down the fox, and pulling a piece of raw vacuum sealed meat out of his jacket, opening it he threw it out and the fox ran after it, not coming back. he walked over to the fire and threw some wood on to it, finally he turned to frostbite and smiled "Is there a problem sir?"

Silver shrugged "Suns in the sky, I say we go"

Muell nodded, taking note of these places for later, he smiled at te teams, he grabbed three metal rods, pushed some buttons on each before throwing one to the head of each "Now, when you get close to the location you are sent to, they will start to glow, red means you are close, but not there, orange means you are right next to it, yellow means plug it into the ground where it is, up to the blue line, once you do that it should glow blue, push the button on top and it will be surrounded by a blue bubble" he looked at them all "Got it?"

The icy mother shook her head. "This is how you question one. I live in the water and I never come up. If I do Wild magic will tear me in two. I do not mind the electric rain. What am I?" the Ice Dragoness asked. She was sure he couldn't solve this one.

Steela nodded. "Then let's go! Do we fly like he did?"

The dragon teams nodded. They got the jest of what he meant, but didn't really understand. How could they if they have never really seen technology before.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli laughed "Do you really think I can answer a question so specified to a world? ask me to build a laser, botal the very air around us, or take you to the moon, that I can do, There are trillions of answers from uncountable universes to choose from"

Silver smiled confidently "Yeah! we do!" he took off, for about a second before crashing into the ground unceremoniously "No, we will walk"

Muel nodded at the teams "Then go" he turned around to check on his machine the metal was in the mold, but had not cooled off yet

The icy mother shook herself. "Fine then. I'll give you a different question. What is 'coldness' really? I'm not talking about feelings or weather, I'm talking about what it truly means. Not a definition though! Just something that every creature of Ice thinks about. Also, my whelps could answer my first question"
The two whelps, who were very silent, fainaly spoke up in fearful voices. "How can you not know about the Sea Serpents?" the white one asked.
"Maybe he is one!" the blue one cried. they both got panicked expressions and ran behind their mother.

Steela padded after Silver.

The teams nodded once more and flew off. They splitted up. One went deep into the volcano, one team flew to the north and the last team flew to Pyross. In the final team's path was Eli's ship.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed his eyes and smiled "Hmm, that is a good one, coldness is the lifeblood of some creatures, those who depend on and use that sort of thing, view it as something of great beauty, and something that deserves respect" he opened his eyes "That's what I have without a definition"

Silver looked over at Steela "So, what happens when we get there, do you think?"

The mother dragon smiled. "Come and enter. Frostbite, he is a guest as well!" The two whelps stopped hiding and went back over to Eli and pounced on him for play. The mother shook her head.

Steela looked at Sliver. "I don't know. Maybe stuff, and dragons, and stuff," Steela said, clearly not knowing what to expect, "But I think we shouldn't get our hopes up. If we do, then we will be disappointed."

The Wind Dragons were coming closer.

Frostbite huffed a little, and fully settled. His interest was piqued, and he looked at the Human. It wasn’t very easy to make a close examination with the whelps pouncing on him, so he turned to look around the cave again. There was a slightly strange smell... slightly dragonish, but not any dragon he had encountered in the north. But perhaps it was just the smell of this Human mixing with the other smells in the cave.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli laughed at the welps as they jumped on him, putting up little resistance. His sword slipped out of his sheath by accident

The computer saw the wind dragon Patrol, it zoomed in on them and saw the pole they were holding, instantly knowing what it is, the computer checked the ships sytems, readying to lift up

Silver nodded “I guess”

The dragon whelps jumped back when they saw the sword. Aurora landed on Icicle's tail. "Hey! Watch it!" the white whelp shouted. Aurora started to growl and pounced on her brother.
Burg heard his siblings playing and wanted to join in. He scrambled to get out of the snow. "Burg, no!" Flarea whispered, but it was too late. Burg was out of the snow pile and ran towards his siblings, Flarea following him.
Shui watched the cave. It looked like a disaster to her.

Yuro woke up and tried to grip the floor with his claws due to the sudden movement. He had a fearful expression due to this sudden change. He really wanted to be free again, his wings were aching and he was molting on his face now. You used the cave floor to do your face due to the fact it was smoother but still rough.

Steela nodded and walked on. She really wanted to see this Undi Plains. It sounded alright, but to be near dragons scared her a little. She didn't let it show though.

One of the three Wind Dragons fell behind the others, which then the two turned around and started to roar at the third member. The 'slacker' just looked down and shook her head.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and got up, putting his sword back, latching it in place "Sorry, should have had a hand on that" he walked over to the elk and pointed at it "anyone mind if I took a piece?"

The ship lifted off the ground about to the wind dragons level

Silver nodded "I know, I wonder if they will be able to answer all our questions"

The mother dragon shook her head while her whelps played in the cavern. She started to glare at Frostbite, daring him to get close to Burg. Flarea didn't hear Eli's question and just waved her talons at Frostbite, trying to act bigger than she was. Shui entered the cavern as well. "Well," Shui stated, "no use in hiding now. I say we take him out!"
Flarea stared at Shui in disbelief. "What?!" she exclaimed.
"You heard me. He saw us, now he is a threat. Next thing you know Ragenrok comes flying here, Flarea," Shui reaffirmed as she rolled her eyes.

The Wind Dragons saw the ship. The one that was looking down was smart and fled. The other two refused to have their orders failed, so they tried to outspeed the ship.

Shui prepared a water attack as she glared at Frostbite. "See Flarea, he is working with him! I thought a queen should be able to tell when her subjects are guilty," Shui mocked.
Flarea shook her head. "But he's not working with him!" she protested, "See, he is just confused!" The clutch mother still glared at Frostbite, not out of distrust, but out of love for her whelps.

The two Wind Dragons didn't listen but sped up. They thought that they could out fly and maneuver the ship. Wind Dragons were very agile as well as fast.

"Flare- Quee- What?"

Frostbite was still defensive, and raised his tail into position for a deadly swing. But now he was more confused than anything. Flarea was the name of one of the royal dragons...

He was surprised when the human stepped between them. He almost attacked with his tail, but stopped himself so that it appeared he merely flinched.

"What is going on here? I drop by to deliver some meat and do a kindness, and then a few minutes later dragons and sprites are attacking me out of nowhere?"

His deep voice rumbled. He sounded sincerely confused. In truth, he was slightly scared. He didn't like these odds...

"What!? I don't want to attack you! That's all Shui," Flarea corrected, glaring at her friend who just shrugged. Flarea growled, "Oh no, you are not getting away that easily, missy."
Shui glanced at Flarea. "Not my mom," she said without looking before Flarea pounced on her, playfully. Although, to the untrained eye, it could look like an attack.

The Wind Dragons didn't listen.

As Flarea pounced he nearly attacked again, until realizing that it was not directed at him but the sprite. He glanced at the mother dragon questioningly, because it looked like it might be a minute before the play-fight stopped.

“I still don’t know what is happening.”

He moved into a more relaxed stance. He still had his legs poised under him so he could jump back at a moment’s notice, but to all appearances he was laying on his stomach. He was glad that there hadn’t been a fight... yet.

"Getoffofme!" Shui shouted, getting tired of the whelp-play Flarea was doing. Flarea let go of the sprite and turned her attention to Eli. Something was wrong. She trotted over to the human and laid down in front of the fire. "What is it?" the Guardian Dragon asked, her blue eyes filled with worry. Shui flew in front of Frostbite. "You promise you won't go to the 'Dragon King' after I fill you in?" Shui asked.

The Wind Dragons did sharp turns in different directions, hoping to get out of range of the net.

Frostbite lowered his head to the ground so it was around Sprite-level.

“I’m just confused. As I have said, I came here to bring an extra elk, and now instead
of a quick drop off, I am confronted by many people I did not expect...”

He put his paws over his muzzle as if it had been hit. He looked at the Spite again.

“If you mean Ragenrok, I don’t care for him in the least. But I’ve lived here in the north all my life and all I really know is by heresay. But I wouldn’t go to him, I wanna stay away from that guy as much as possible.”

Flarea looked at Eli and gave a smile. "I guess you are right. Hey, do you want to hear the story on how we met?" Flarea said, her eyes filled with happiness at the thought. Her yellow wings unfulrled as she streched them, then went back to their resting postion.
Shui looked at Frostbite and nodded. She pointed at her friend and said, "Then meet Flarea. I think you already know the rest." Shui didn't look immpressed and she then sat down a good deal away from Frostbite.

The two dragons had their tails hit. They were unable to do thier tight turns now, but they were still fast.

Flarea got worried. "Hey, something is wrong. I can tell. I'm sure you can tell me and I'll try to understand," Flarea said. She nosed Eli to try to make him talk. Shui saw Flarea try to convince Eli to talk. She inwardly sighed and flew over to the two. "Flarea, don't push him."

Due to the tails being paralyzed, they couldn't go at top speeds. They both got hit by the ship and fell to the ground. The two moaned in pain, the rod now was rolling away from them.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Flarea and gave her a weak smile "It's a lonely life, jumping from universe to universe, problem to problem" he reached in his jacket and pulled out two coins, one golden with a river on one side and an hourglass on the other, the other pitch black with a cloth on one side and what looked like a numbered list on the other, he softly ran his fingers over them

The ship landed in front of them, pointing about all its guns at them "Where did you get that devise?"