• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea was stunned. "Oh," she said quietly. Flarea looked at Shui, who was waving her arms as if she was saying no. Flarea ignored this and started, "I'm just going to tell that story now. So I just left the Guardian's Forest after they kicked me out, and I came across a Water Dragon and a sprite. The Water Dragon was about to eat the sprite, so I asked for her to stop. She didn't listen, and I had to fight her. I barely won, she ran off due to it being to much for her 'meal'. After that I tried to talk to the sprite, who you can guess to be Shui, and she started to plead for me not to eat her. I think you can guess the rest."

The Wind Dragons looked at each other and one of the, a female with amber eyes said, "We were given it by Ragenrok's new ally, we were not given a name. However he stood on two legs and stopped Ragenrok's guards."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli slowly nodded "It's always bittersweet to hear a story like that, hearing of friendships forged and grow, and remembering the one I lost so long ago, and wondering if their stories will end the same way"

The computer thought for a second "Go, leave the device behind"

Flarea looked concerned. "I'm sorry to open old wounds like that," she said quietly, "I just haven't really shared that story that much. We are always on the move. At this point, it is almost as if Shui is one half of my conscience." Flarea looked down at her black claws. She didn't mean to make Eli upset like that. She could feel Shui get upset at her for saying that.
"Oh, so I'm half of your conscience!" she shouted. Flarea could tell this is not what she was mad about. Her anger was never that petty. No, it was the fact she referenced their bond, something they swore to keep hidden until it was safe to reveal.

The two Wind Dragons nodded and ran off. They couldn't fly due to their tails being paralyzed still. Getting off the ground required Wind Dragons to use their tail to gain hight.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Its not your fault, the end of what was happened 46999 years ago today, and you want to know the worst part" he closed the fist with the coins, looking flarea in the eyes for the first time, his expression sorrowful and tired "I did it" he said quietly

the Computer sent out a robot to collect the device and confirm what it was

Frostbite watched silently as the dragon, the sprite and the Human talked. He was intrigued at the possibility of the Sprite and Flarea being bonded. It meant they must be very good friends....

He stopped rubbing his snout and began scratching under his wing with his hind leg. His tail swished slightly, and he began to relax more. He watched the whelps as he listened to the conversation. He knew it was rude to evesdrop, but they weren’t TRYING to keep quiet.

Flarea saw how much distress Eli was in and fell quiet. She looked away and thought for a moment. "You don't have to tell me anything else," she responded, not knowing what else to say when someone drops a bomb like that, or in dragon tongue a blazing boulder. She didn't really want to know what he did. She didn't want her positive view on Eli to dim. She had just started to consider him a friend.
Shui, however, was not satisfied. "I want to know. What did you do?" Shui asked bluntly. Flarea was too stunned at her friend's bluntness and inconsiderateness to say anything.

The shadow dragon took a nap once more. The ship seemed to stop moving at this point and he was glad for that. He really wanted to leave the stupid thing though. He really wanted to stretch his wings and feel the air underneath his paws, but he had to wait. He didn't know how long though.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and looked at the meat "I told you that I had a score to settle with someone, that stretches back tens of thousands of years, right before I met them" he leaned forward and rubbed a finger on his watch "There was an argument on something that happened concerning my vengeance plot" he stood up "It is kind of painful to talk about, but as new team mate, I guess you might not trust me if I don't tell"

Flarea opened her mouth to tell him he didn't have to, but Shui beat her to it. "Bingo!" Flarea was shocked at how fast the Water Sprite responded. It was like she expected this question.
Flarea shook her head and contradicted, "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to."
"Um, how else do we know he won't randomly attack us due to us not agreeing with him," Shui asked. Flarea fell silent. She didn't believe that Eli would do that, but there was no other way Shui would change her mind. Flarea showed her support of Eli by glaring at the blue sprite.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stared at the ground, thinking about where to start "My vengeance plot is a whole other story, all you need to know is that the object of my rage is in a highly magical universe, that kind of has a shield keeping me out" he fiddled with his sword, rotating the meat "We were on the ship one day, the shield had been faltering for a few hours, I was dead set on going back and enacting revenge" he sighed "one of my friends didn't agree with me, told me the whole thing was foolishness"

Upon hearing that Eli was going to share his story, Flarea forced Shui to cuddle with her. She didn't want to hear the story all alone, after all. Shui non-verbally protested but was overcame by the stronger dragon to enter the less dominant position she was forced into. Shui knew that Flarea did not like stories that could be scary, to her at least. Stories where someone that she thought was good but they did something terrible really got to her. Shui wondered if it would be better if the red dragon left. She quickly chased this from her mind and decided that Flarea, although she didn't really like hearing Eli in this light, internally wanted to know.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed his eyes "We got into a heated argument about what was and was not important and priorities, eventually she said if I did not drop the thing, she was gone" he opened his eyes and looked back at the coins "I pointed at the door, told her to leave, she took Lily with her, and I never saw them again"

Flarea nosed Eli. "It's alright. I'm sure they are out there somewhere," she said, trying to comfort him. She exhaled some hot air before bringing her head back. "I hope that helps," she then muttered to the point that Shui heard it, maybe Eli, if he was listening hard enough. Shui shook her head and sighed. Not as big as she thought. She still didn't trust him enough to tell him about the dragon souls, but maybe the bond.
"Well, I'm not leaving Flarea's side, even if she yells at me like that. I don't want both of our lives to end due to her being overwhelmed without me knowing," she said, dropping the flaming boulder, or bomb as humans call it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He placed the coins back in his jacket "Yeah, I'm sure they are, I even bet I could find them if I looked" Shui spoke and Eli rose an eyebrow "Die? is this universe capable of soul bonds?" he leaned forward and determined the meat was ready, pulling it off "That something I don't stumble across often" he began to eat the meat like it was a kebab

"Kinda," Shui replied, "We are connected. We could live without the other, but that would be awful. Besides, who wants to feel their soul rip in two anyways!" Shui then sat on Eli's shoulder. "So you haven't made an attempt to find them yet? Some friend you are!"
"Shui!" Flarea shouted, "Don't be so insensitive! Also, why are you bringing up out bond? I thought we are to never talk about it, due to the wrong ears." Shui just shugged.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli paused and sighed "we had been friends for hundreds of years, maybe Lily would take me back, but Angel, really I'm just afraid, right now I have hope, that we could meet again someday" he started at the meat on his sword "But what if I find them, and I'm wrong"

Shui shrugged again. "You never know if you don't try. I thought my family would hate me because I bonded with a dragon, but they didn't so there's that," Shui responded. Flarea shook her head and looked at the sky. It was getting late. She hoped that the conversation would wrap up soon, but she could never tell with Shui. She always said what was on her mind, never trying to blunt the edge to her words.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I know, its just hard to actually do"

The ship spoke to yuro "I have a job for you, if you want to be free"

on top of the tallest mountain on the planet, two figures appeared, one male one female "Thank you, if everything goes right, I won't need you again" the male nodded, then vanished

Shui nodded. "I understand," she said quietly. She then looked at Flarea, asking her to talk to Eli as well. Shui has never been good with feeling, only saying what was on her mind. Flarea smiled and shook her head no. Shui had to deal with this herself.

Yuro perked up and looked for the camera. "What is it?" he asked, shifting his grey wings. He sat up and looked like he was ready to take on any task that the ship gave him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ship had the device and a compass brought to Yuro with a small robot "Follow the red line in the small metal devise, and give the rod off to the ones you find it leads you to, they will take it from there" The computer opened the door

Eli stared into the fire, eating and thinking "It's getting late now"

The woman began to descend the mountain

Flarea nodded. "Yep, I was thinking that myself," Flarea agreed as she opened her maw for a yawn, revealing her sharp teeth, "We were very busy today."
Shui shook her head as she replied, "Everyday is busy."
"That's the point."

Yuro nodded. He didn't dare ask any questions, except for one. "Who am I giving it to? If you don't mind me asking, that is," Yuro asked timidly as he looked down at his claws, wincing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The computer said "The captain of the ship and the team that acopaning him, now go! it's important that you do this fast."

Eli waved his hand and kept eating "You go ahead and sleep, I think I might stay up tonight"

the figure had made it halfway down, and had already seen where she was heading to

Yuro nodded, took the items, ran out of the ship, then flew to the Arctic North. He couldn't figure out how the compass worked, so he used the stars. He also couldn't see that well at night. Tear was no longer full, so it was much dimmer than the night before. However, he remembered what his mother told him when he was a whelp learning to fly. He would never forget her words, "Tear always tries to reach the highest point, so she isn't much help. You want to follow Vernos, the Guardian that became a star due to his quest to lead others to the Arctic." He followed the bright blue star that led north.

Flarea and Shui nodded. They entered their normal sleeping position and looked at Eli for a moment before they closed their eyes to fall asleep. However, Shui was only pretending to be asleep. She was spying on Eli, for she didn't trust him entirely yet, though she did trust him more now.

Frostbite had drifted off to sleep. As interesting as the talk had been, it had been a long day and he was tired enough to drop right off to sleep. He was curled up quietly, his ribs swelling in and out as he breathed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The figure had gotten to the bottom at sunset and was running to her destination.

Eli stared at the fire for a few minutes before getting up and walking to the edge of the cave, he looked out for a few seconds before pulling out a picture from his jacket, looking at the old paper for a while, it was clearly old, and also probably important to him

Shui opened one of her eyes to try to see what was on the paper. She knew it was wrong to spy on people, but she couldn't help herself. This was the time Eli would reveal the most about himself when he thought no one was looking. At least that is what Shui thought. Not being able to see the paper properly, Shui stealthy walked over to Eli, so then her wings didn't hum.

Yuro wouldn't sleep that night. He was to busy with the task the ship gave him. Careful not to run into Ragenrok or his soldiers, Yuro flew in the violet sky that was streaked with red. He needed to complete this mission. He was unsure if the master of the ship would give him something else to do. If he did, would it involve getting close to Ragenrok. He shuddered at the thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The paper was a picture of himself without the scar, and with both of his eyes brown, he appeared to be surrounded by other humans, Two much older figures, one male, one female, two females that seemed only seven to ten years older, and a male just about the same age, maybe younger. Everyone was smiling and looked like they were having fun. The background of a grassy field, and a barn all fenced off by a metal fence. Eli wiped his eyes, as he flipped the paper over, it had two dates on the back, the top one was labeled 'Pic taken' the bottom one labeled 'Rest in Peace' after a few seconds he put it back in his jacket, and without turning around said "It's rude to spy on someone when they believe your sleeping"

Shui jumped back. "H-how did you know?" Shui whispered as she walked up to Eli once more. Her head was down as she shook with fear. Last time she got caught it didn't end well for her. She wished Eli would be less interesting to know about. How could she resist when he had hundreds of secrets and he isn't willing to share? She glanced up at Eli, then looked down again, ashamed and scared.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He continued to look out of the cave "I did not live so long by no learning when someone was sneaking up behind me" he turned around, looking down at Shui "It is possible, but very hard to sneak up on me" he leaned on the wall "Any particular reason you were looking over my shoulder?"

Shui went pale, for she didn't have a really good reason. She had her shoulders come up to her chin and gave a nervous smile. "Curiosity?" she answered, hoping that that was good enough for Eli. She was honestly scared of the human, though she never showed it. She often kept her mind busy so then she wouldn't think about that fear, but now it was coming at full force. She kept her mouth shut though, so then, she hoped, that Eli would think she was just scared that she got caught, not of him.

Shui nodded and had her mind drift back to that paper Eli had. Curiosity took hold of her again, but this time she was not going to spy on anyone. Shui looked outside, like Eli, to take in the beauty of the night. The sky was dressed in a dark indigo color that sparkled due to the stars. Tear was visible and so was the Great Storm. However, tonight the Lesser Storm didn't make an appearance. This didn't bug Shui though. Shui shook her thoughts of the pretty night out of her head and looked at Eli. "If you don't mind me asking," she started, "who were those people on that paper?"

Shui fell quiet. "Oh," she muttered. She wasn't good with this kind of stuff. Flarea could deal with this better than she could due to the fact Flarea's parents were also dead. They thought her siblings were dead as well, but it is kind of hard to say that after one of your friend's siblings tries to kill you. She shuddered at the thought of that dragon.

Shui smiled and nodded. She then flew back to Flarea, but before she entered her sleeping position she turned back to Eli. "Promise you won't tell Flarea I was spying again? She doesn't like it when I do that, and she usually won't talk to me for a week afterward," she quietly begged? It wasn't really begging though. It was more of a request.

Shui to fell asleep.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
The morning had red streaks across the sky, while the snow and ice sparkled. Every once in a while you could hear a wolf howl, bear roar, a fox yip, or the soft hooting of an owl. Flarea woke up, Shui soon after. The two looked around them and smiled. This was a very busy cave. Three whelps, one youngling, two adults, one sprite, and one human filled this cave. Flarea was surprised that there was even enough room for all of them.

Last edited:
Frostbite yawned. He blearily opened his eyes to find himself in a cave... he jumped when he remembered the events of yesterday. Things were going strangely...

He stretched and swished his tail around. He headed for the cave entrance and walked into the light. Even though he was used to the cold, he still did some exercises each morning to get his blood flowing. He walked to a suitable open space and then began.

First he stretched out his wings to both sides and flapped them slowly up and down. Next he began a kind of slow motion leaping, rearing onto his back legs. Then he began to shimmy, starting at his neck and working all the way down to his tail.