• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea sat down. "What exactly is 'alpha r d'?" Her tail curled up as her blue eyes glistened with curiosity. "And just how bad is it, Windraza's progress I mean." Flarea resisted a shiver of dread as she looked at Eli.

Evelin sat down next to Lykos. Every once in a while, she glanced at Life, not sure what to say or think. Lykos gave her a look, like he was saying that was rude, but she knew he was thinking the same thought she had.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Flarea "Its an advanced energy collection and expulsion machine, meant to be strapped to someone" he said this as if it were the most natural thing in the world, before coughing

Life looked out the window, Life lifted their hand and made a gesture, witch made everyone on Mules ship move backwards from Life's perspective point.

Kerco had let go of the lever just a moment before the energy overtook him, making him fall back. The ship lurched forward, creating a yellow crack, similar to the dimensional one, as they slipped into it just in time. Eli's ship arriving just as the crack sealed.

Flarea gave Eli a confused look before shaking her head. "How are you feeling? Better I hope." She opened her mouth to continue but they weren't really lost without a leader anymore. She thought of something. "We could really use your knowledge in all these places. We got lost last time and only found Windraza in time because of Lykos's quick thinking and nose."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Much better" he listened "Lyko... that one of the new people, right?" he looked pretty sure of himself, but maybe they did pick up more creatures

Kerco sighed and slumped in a chair

Life growled

Flarea nodded. "Yes, the wolf. The human is named Evelin. However, the wolf calls her Eve." Flarea thought for a second. "She seems pretty intent on stopping Windraza." Flarea shook her head and tapped her talons on the floor, wondering if Eli would've liked to meet the two.

Windraza groggily lifted her head. She looked down at her necklace, seeing the temporal diamond gone. Her eyes widened with fear. Did Kerco betray her? She shook her head. No, if he did then he would've taken the necklace and be done with it. Windraza sighed as she shakily stood up, still tired.

Last edited:
Flarea nodded and left Eli, checking on everyone else. Stella and Star was reading. Storm seemed to be looking for the power source. Evelin and Lykos were chatting to each other, and Yuro was just laying around, waiting to talk to her. She looked at Life, wondering if she should talk to the fundamental.

Windraza nodded. "I see that now. Where exactly are we?" She chuckled. "For a second there, I thought you betrayed me."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life sighed and sat down, waving their hand and summoning a green paper and pen, writing something down before they both vanished. Life looked at Flarea "Whats your plan?"

Kerco waved to the window "The time stream." outside, it looked like they were in a long tube, multiple infinite looking golden strands racing past them in a complicated pattern, seeming to elude they once danced.

Flarea sat down, flexing her talons with anxiety. "Do what we did last time. Hope that this time we find her in time." Flarea shook her head. "I know it's an awful plan, but it's all I got right now. And a half-made plan is better than no plan. Right?" She sighed and looked down at her talons.

Windraza nodded. "Where did you place the temporial diamond? And where's Life's essence?" The pale blue dragon stared at Kerco, not paying their surroundings any mind.

Windraza nodded. "Just wanted to know. We'll need to remove it before the plan finishes. However, it's going to take a while." She shook her head then looked at the vial. "I'm pretty sure I'm rested enough to have it join the others." She growled due to the fact she was getting impatient.

Flarea's wings drooped. "I don't know. I don't know how to stop her." Flarea clenched her talons, her eyes narrowing. "But I can't do nothing." Her wings expanded slightly as they did when she was making a point. "I can't just let my sister destroy everything. I'm a dragon, dragons are meant to protect. I will stand by my code, even if it is futile. Even if she already won. Even if it kills me. I will find a way to stop her. Somehow."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life looked away "I sent a message to lady time, hopefully she can put an end to this nonsense"

Kerco chuckled "Patience, patience" he walked up and slipped the vial into the necklace filling her with life energy, warmth, movement, excitement. Kerco walked up to the window "and what's next?" he raised his hand "With this kind of travel, we can go anywhere we want, anytime we want"

Flarea nodded. "Thank you. And sorry for my outburst. I think I needed to hear it more than anyone else here." She snorted back a single laugh and strolled over to Yuro, laying down next to the dark grey drake, enjoying his company.

Windraza nodded. "Anytime, hmm? How about we go when they aren't expecting us. Either before my they start looking for us or after they give up." Windraza grinned. "That is my only restriction." She walked forward then sat down. "Before is the best option."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco shook his head "You don't understand time, no matter how powerful you are, you can't go much further in time, especially not that far, but back is fine, I think I have something though" he walked to the console and started to type

Life did not respond, closing their eyes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled "About a hundred years ago, Harmony lent her essence to a hero, after completing their mission, the hero was killed on his way back and the essence stolen, disappearing, no one really knows where it went, while this was never a huge problem as essence can be made more of, it was and still is troubling, but what if..." Kerco was suddenly distracted by a figure, what looked like a young women, in a dress, made entirely of flowing golden energy, just out in front of them

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kercos eyes narrowed "Yeah, that her, and we are on her turf" almost as if to demonstrate his point, Lady time raised her hand multiple threads that made up the weave around them twisting around to smash them, the ship barely avoiding "We need a few more seconds of travel before we make it"

Windraza turned away from the Lady and looked at Kerco, her eyes still narrowed. "Do you believe we can make the jump?" She paused and made an inquiring look. "Without to much trouble?" The pale blue dragoness returned her attention to the Lady and glared at the golden-clad woman in front of them and stifled a growl.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco nodded "Its going to be close though" he put his hand on the lever and hesitated, Lady time trew a blast on energy, at which Kerco threw the lever and te ship thrust forward, making a golden cone, going into another crack and entering the multiverse again, the whole ship and everyone in it shaking violently for a few seconds.

Windraza kept a straight face, not tensing at all when the ship shook. After it was over, she glanced at Kerco. "I'm guessing it was a success? I have a feeling that the Lady would rather kill us than spit us out at a random time." The pale blue dragon gave a look that demanded an answer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised an eyebrow "Yes, that would be right, now anyways, as I was saying, we could take Harmony's essence with the added benefit of theredicly ot screwing up the timeline, go back and get choa's and balance in our present, then we have to deal with the headache of the other three"

Windraza nodded. "That sound like a very thought out plan." She grinned. "Perfect. And the only ones really after us is the Lady right now. This should be as easy as taking a mid-morning flight." She sighed. "You're the one who knew where this hero died at. Well, the one with the better guess."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco nodded "Well, he was taking the essence to the edge of the multiverse to deal with an imbalance of super cosmic proportions, on his way back, something unknown killed him, it was not recorded, and afterwards his body was restored for the funeral" he typed some things into the dashboard "But we should be able to make it" he picked up the jagged crystal in his gloved hands "I need to get this back in the drive" Keroco walked back, replacing the object, the ship taking off as he returned, leaving the diamond

Windraza simply nodded and waited for a bit before laying down and closing her eyes, threatening to fall asleep. The pale blue dragon curled up and gave a huge yawn as she drifted off, letting Kerco to run things.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The present

A letter appeared in Life's hand, after reading it, she called out "Computer, make our path to the temporal temple" The computer was silent a moment "With all due respect, I need to check with Eli first" ... "Hurry up then" ... "I'm already on it" ... ... ... "Routing course" Life nodded "Good"

The computer spoke in the room, waking Eli "Sir, Life asked me to..." "Yes" ... "Excuse me?" ... "Do what she asked" ... "Ok sir"

Back at Silverhawk, the repairs were going well, at least that's what Lyria thought. The silver unicorn guided the foals away from where the adult unicorns were preparing to double security. After the, what they like to call, evil dragon incident, they decided to place extra security for a bit. The glade seemed to have been revitalized after the disaster. The bodies were removed and Sivlerhawk seemed to be recovering nicely, Copperowl helping a lot.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
TIMESKIP
PAST

The ship arrived in a small universe, utilizing a gateway, landing on a planet with a nearby town, hiding itself on a mountain crevice "We're here"

PRESENT

The ship arrived at the temporal temple, the door opened and Life got up to leave.

Windraza lifted her head and stood up. She glanced at Kerco. "This better not be to difficult to take from the one who initially took it." She strode towards the door, waiting for Kerco before she stepped out.

Flarea lifted her head from spending time with Yuro and looked at Life, giving a wordless question of Can I come with you? It was clear that Flarea was uncomfortable with asking Life questions.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco followed "It could be hard or easy, he has the essence and experience, but has just been in a battle" he looked around "He should be sleeping in that town right now."

Life barely looked back, allowing Flarea to follow them.

Windraza nodded. She stepped as quietly as she could, not wanting to draw attention to them. They had the element of surprise, due to the fact they knew about what was going to happen. Then it crossed her mind that they might be the original thieves of the essence. To the pale blue dragoness, that made a lot of sense.

Flarea cautiously followed Life to the temple. Just what was there? Just how bad was the situation if the deity of time called Life here? It worried the red dragoness. She gave a calming sigh as she nodded farewell to a bit to Yuro, who nodded back.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco and Windraza approached the town, Keroco pointed at a hotel "That where he is probably staying, well get him on the way out"

They walked into the temple, lady time already manifested as she turned around "Life, I'm glad you're here, I called you here to talk about how serious this is and what to do"

Windraza nodded as she crept closer to the building, wanting no chance of failing the mission. She waited patiently for a change. How long she had to wait for, she didn't know.

Flarea pinned herself close to the ground. Sure, Life didn't stop her from coming, but that didn't mean that she was allowed to be here. She looked up at Lady Time and felt a overwhelming sense of wonder. She looked between Life and Lady Time and decided it was better to stay silent unless she was spoken to.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
After about an hour, a figure came out of the hotel, checking a watch and running, presumidly to meet with harmony.

Life nodded "They have gotten the life cycle as well as your and master dimensions diamonds, as you know, this kind of thing can not be let to continue" Lady time shook her head "This is a class one though, I knew about this for a while, I'll monitor when they will come back and tell you" Life reluctantly nodded "If your minds made up"

Windraza lept up, flew a bit, then tried to pin the person who presumably had the essence. She growled at him. "Hand over the essence," she threated. She narrowed her eyes.

Flarea looked at Lady Time and Life. "Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but what is a class one danger?" Flarea didn't see how the threat that Windraza held was not dangerous enough for Lady Time to get involved.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The man turned around and fell to the ground, looking her dead in the eye "Never" his whole form started to glow

Lady time wove her hand "Class one is not a multiversal threat level, it's a temporal one, class one means that it was started in the past rather than present, causing no harm to the timeline"

Windraza merely chuckled. "Fine then. Have it your way." She reared her serpentine neck and parted her maw to reveal two rows of dagger-like teeth, one row on each of the two sides. Her cold, blue eyes showed no mercy, nor any compassion as she tried to bite down on her enemy and her talons dug deeper into the champion.

Flarea nodded, her blue eyes closed. "You're not interfering because this was supposed to happen." She hoped she had it right. Her blue eyes opened, glittering with the exception of an answer. Her head tilted slightly, ready for her statement to be confirmed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Using the essence to make himself much more durable, he let the dragon bit him as he used his other arm to punch her hard in the head

Lady time nodded "Interrupting this kind of event is almost as bad as causing a class two event, going back in time when you should not have, though I could fix either with a small amount of work, its just better not to"