• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza closed her eyes as the blow came. She winced and brought her head back, roaring at the champion. Her blue eyes burned into the human beneath her as she had black mist swirl around them, using the power she stole from Death.

Flarea nodded. "I understand." The red dragoness looked at both Life and Lady Time, surprised that she felt comfortable around two powerful beings. Of course, she was allied with them. That has to be a reason.

Windraza growled as she tried to make a bright light come from the diamond.. She had to distract him to disrupt whatever he was doing! She growled a bit before... Success. A bright burst of light erupted around them as Windraza closed her eyes to protect them before clawing at the warrior.

Flarea sat quietly, her tail twitching. The strong urge to grab ot like a whelp would was overwhelming. She held back though. She was in the presence of two very important beings. Such acts could be seen as disrespectful. And she wasn't going to make that mistake again.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The warrior blocked as on of the circles faded, he shook his head, pouring his consecration into the remaining circle, almost ready to use it in just a second.

Lady time waved her hands, providing herself and Life a chair, seeing as dragons did not use chairs, only two as Life and Lady time sat down.

Windraza opened her maw and lunged towards the warrior, attempting to bite down on his with her dagger-like teeth. She was, well, starting to get tired of this fight. She wasn't going to just let him go. Besides, she needed that essence.

Flarea sat down and looked around from where she sat. The young dragoness started to feel a bit uncomfortable. But then again they were in absolute silence. Silence disturbed her. But she didn't want to start the conversation. What did they even talk about? Nothing, she supposed. She tapped her claws on the ground to have a bit of noise to soothe her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The champion raised his hand, using his energy to lock her jaw muscles as he attempted to slide out from under her. Kerco walked behind the Chapion, ready to catch him if he got away.

Life spoke “Where did they even go?” Lady time responded “One hundred years ago, for a champion of harmony.

Windraza, with her jaw gapping, placed more weight on her talons that were keeping him in place. She tried to growl, but growls didn't really work if your mouth was opened. Her blue eyes were colder than the south pole as she decided to use the black mist to drain the warrior.

Flarea stopped her tapping when Lady Time spoke. In fact, she twitched her ears in interest before going back to tapping. She thought that it would be a bit rude to ask the question that was placed in her mind. And she didn't want to be rude.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The warrior struggled, weakining by the second as he fought against the force, losing his grip on her jaw as he lost focus.

Lady time and Life did not do all that much, just sitting and waiting.

Last edited:
After fifteen seconds, Windraza stopped, feeling a bit worn out. She growled at the warrior as she tried to bite down on him again. This, unlike her new powers, didn't cost much energy. In fact, she hardly felt this wear her out, unless she was biting down on a rock or something, but she wasn't doing that.

Flarea resumed tapping her claws, bored out of her mind. And the fact the silence was getting to her again. The red dragoness waited for someone to speak or or until Windraza came back. She was honestly starting to feel like she needed to do some whelp-play again, however her better judgment told her it was an awful idea.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The warrior raised his arm, having it get bit as he yelped in pain “Who are you? Why are you doing this?” He demanded, getting very desperate at the fact someone was attacking him, a champion!

Windraza tasted the metallic taste of blood as she pressed down harder with her jaw before releasing it to give her answer. "You know why I'm here. If you just gave up the essence, then you wouldn't be fighting me right now." She gave a dark chuckle. "But then again, your kind are not known to be reasonable with this sort of thing." She attempted to pin his arm with one of her forelegs as she tried to bite him again.

Last edited:
She kept him pinned down as she recoiled from the kick. "Fine, may I have the essence?" She then flicked her tail as if to say not yet to Kerco. The pale blue dragoness had a feeling that it wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot. And maybe he would be nice enough just to give it to her. Yes, that would be good.

Windraza glared at the hero. "See, this is what I'm talking about. I asked for ot nicely and I get yelled at." She clicked her tongue. "Kerco, you can join the fun if you want now." She smiled at the hero, as she dug her talons deeper into his skin. She glanced where she last saw Kerco and waited for his help.

Windraza flicked her tail in minor anger. She was trying to pull her own weight. She was trying to finish him on her own. Was she not as powerful as she thought? She quickly forgot her train of thought. If given more time, she definitely would of killed him. She tried looking for the essence, not being able to search pockets. One of the curses of being a dragon, some things were impossible to look inside.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
When the sleeve of the figure was pulled back, it would reveal a bracket with a vial if white energy in it, not hard to distinguish it as what she was looking for. Kerco looked around, no one for now.

Windraza looked at the vial for a bit before carefully removing it from the bracelet and stalking back to the ship, hoping that Kerco understood. She made it back and reentered the ship before sitting down and placing the vial inside of the necklace. Then she tapped her tail, awaiting Kerco's arrival.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco walked in the ship not long afterwards “Ok, now we go back to the present, probably want to go for Choas after this, that being the natural course of action” he began to work on the console, the ship blasting off into time

Windraza nodded to Kerco. "What did you mean back there when you said it took a while? I didn't think I was taking that long, considering." She sighed as she laid down. Weariness crept up on her as she struggled to stay awake for her answer.

Windraza nodded as she closed her eyes allowed her weariness to take hold of her and plunge her into a deep sleep. Hours later, or what seemed to be hours, she woke up, refreshed. Windraza stretched as she looked around the ship to see if her ally was still in the main room.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco was sitting at the console, reading and thinking about where Choas would be, him being the hardest to predict, maybe just impossible to. He sighed, he had tracked a best location, but it still was unlikely.

Life leaned forward, but it was just a change of positions.

Windraza stood up and strode over to Kerco, her tail waving as she walked. "So, where do we happen to go now?" She sat down next to her ally, glancing around the ship. "Also, is there a way to immobilize Eli and his crew? Might be beneficial for us to do that." She narrowed her eyes at the suggestion. While it seemed a bit much at first, to her it was perfectly normal idea. Make sure your enemy cannot advance so then you can continue your plan in peace. As Ragenrok's top general, she used that tactic a good amount.

Yuro sighed as he stood up and walked to the prison. He wanted to know something. How in Dragnos did Windraza ever come up with this terrible plan. It was a bit suspicious. Besides, he was the only logical explanation in Yuro's mind. He walked down the hall that he was directed to when he was putting Muel in jail and came up to the cell after a bit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco looked over his shoulder “We are going to try and find Choas, unless you want to get someone else instead” he listened to immobilization thing, and smiled “I like how you think, but we don’t have the tools to do that, with Harmony energy, we could theoretically do it, but you would need much more practice”

Muel looked up and smiled “Why hello, Yuro was it, what brings you to my humble abode?”

Yuro growled at Muel. "I'm sure you know about the power going out. I just want to know, do you know any reason why someone would do that?" The dark grey drake flicked his tail back and forth as he waited an answer. He was not totally sure if it was the best idea, but he wanted to know if Muel was connected at all to Windraza newfound ambitions. However, he didn't want to make it obvious. "Also, do you have anything that could, I don't know, convince someone to try doing something."

Windraza nodded. "Any traps? While they won't be completely immobilized, they will be stuck long enough to shake them for a bit." She smiled and sighed. "I think we might be able to trap them somewhere if we're clever enough. We just can't arouse any suspicions from them." To her it sounded like an amazing plan. Trap them, get a head start, profit. Besides, she didn't like the fact Eli's crew was right behind them.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He nodded “Yes, I do, and there are more than a thousand reasons to do it, there are so many things on this ship” he laughed at him “Even if I did, why would I tell you?”

Kerco nodded “Not a bad idea, but not our best move, we can’t do that in space, and we would either have to wait for them, or rush to do it once we arrive”

Yuro sighed. At that moment he wished that Muel was friendlier with him, though he didn't like what that entailed. He tapped his talons. "Because they are using your ship to do it in. Which is stealing. From you. I'm pretty sure you don't like that." Yuro hoped that this tatic worked. That he'd convince Muel to talk. That Muel would fine it better to tell him everything. However, he wouldn't be surprised if Muel refused to speak. In fact, Yuro half-expected it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smirked “and why would that be a problem? As soon as I get near it, I give the word and the whole thing is back under my power” he looked to the side “Besides, Ragnorock or his daughter would not know enough to cause enough of a threat to be worried about”

Last edited:
Yuro sighed. "Of course Ragenrok isn't. He's dead. His niece, the one that you called his daughter, killed him soon after you were caught. And after the power went out. She has also employed help. Someone who makes her a threat." Yuro shook his head. "Fine, don't say anything. Like I would enjoy listening to you." He paused for a moment and started to walk away from Muel. "Oh, and I guess you would be glad to know you killed Shui. But then again, Death took her on as his champion. So, you failed there."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He smiled “I really don’t care what happened to Shui, thank you for the visit” he was quite a second “On emote thing, who did she hire, and what are they trying to do exactly?”

Yuro stopped and looked back at Muel."I don't know. Never saw him. However, Flarea saw him once while Life caught him briefly. And that is classified. However, it's dangerous for everyone." He started to leave again. "All I wanted to know was if you placed the idea in her mind in the first place. Even accidentally." He shook his head and continued walking. He didn't want to accidentally give Muel too much information. That could be very bad. But he felt like he did a good job.

Yuro glared at Muel. "Like I'm going to trust you. Your whole thing is to trick us. You just want free and you are just going to take Windraza's progress once we allow you to 'help'. If you must know anything else, then everyone that she doesn't like or is going to protect is going to die. Even the fundamentals." He shook his head as he realized that he might have given away to much information. He pretended that he didn't give to much away and continued walking, waiting for Muel to speak some more.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel looked confused for a second “The fundamentals? But I never...” he closed his eyes “Oh, she found that, that’s why she broke into the ship...” he looked at him “If she has that information, you should get all the help you can, and I made that necklace, so I know how it works”

Yuro turned and glared at Muel. "And why should we trust you? While it is true this is highly dangerous, I think I already told you why we couldn't trust you." Yuro sighed. "Besides, even if I did trust you enough to allow you to help, I cannot let you free. Like that is a good idea anyway. Your thing is to trick us. You are just trying to pretend you are on our side to double cross us later." Yuro then looked down at his talons, thinking back to when he was placed in the very cell Muel was in. "I'll talk to Eli. If he agrees, then fine. If not, then you're out of luck. Does that sound fair?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel sat down on the small bed in the cell “Yes, could you leave the door open on your way out? I really need a draft in here” he sounded pretty bored, there did not appear to be much for him to do in there

Last edited:
Yuro thought for a second. "I'm not totally sure that's a good idea." He sighed as he tapped his talons on the ground for a bit. "Um, Computer, is Muel's request doable and not a huge risk to security?" He then looked at Muel, feeling sympathetic. "If you cannot be released, then I'll talk to you again later. Stories from whelphood. I think that'll keep you entertained." He gave Muel a small smile, then regretted it. Why did he inherit his mother's big heart and his father's sence of justice?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
“Well, leaving the door open will prevent a lock down in case of the failure of the energy field, although that is very unlikely” Muel smiled “Thank you for the offer, I would very much enjoy that.”